Discovery Gaming Community
Ageira Technologies - Extended Personnel Database (FO, iRP) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Ageira Technologies - Extended Personnel Database (FO, iRP) (/showthread.php?tid=37198)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Ageira Technologies - Extended Personnel Database (FO, iRP) - Surge - 08-04-2010

Forum Name: Beauferd

[color=#FFFFFF]Skype Name: Beauferds / Beauregard Schauffer (Beauferd!)

[color=#FFFFFF]Ageira Character Biography:
  • Shipname: Ageira|Shasta
  • Shipclass: Series "DL" Border World Transport

• Name: Walter Slovotsky
  • Date Of Birth: October 5, 795 A.S.
  • Sex: A Manly Male! Who is unbelievably handsome... and yes please!
  • Place of Birth: Handsomeville, Manhatten, New York, Liberty.
  • Department: Handsome Delivery Boy! (Transportation)
Brief Bio:
My name is Walter, and I just graduated from the Shipping academy, for flying huge "Trucker ships" I passed with C +, but you'll know I'm good.
I was born in Handsomeville, Manhatten. I went to school when I was 8, kindergarten, I was so beautiful, that the teachers wanted me when I was even older for... ya know.. stuff. I had trouble with work, but I got As, the teachers loved my handsomeness.

Ageira Technologies - Extended Personnel Database (FO, iRP) - sumpfie - 08-20-2010

Forum Name:Sumpfie

[color=#FFFFFF]Skype Name:pelle_erobreren

• Shipname: (Ageira|Wasserkuppe)
  • Shipclass: Heron - CT-53 Civilian Train
  • Name: Frederick Galbraith
  • Date Of Birth: 6th of March, 798
  • Sex: Male
  • Place of Birth: Hamburg
  • Department: Transportation
Brief Bio:
Born in Hamburg to a Libertonian mother and Rheinländer father, emigrated to Liberty space with 17, starting a career as trader.

Ageira Technologies - Extended Personnel Database (FO, iRP) - Aisha Hikari - 08-25-2010

Forum Name:Aisha_Hikari

[color=#FFFFFF]Skype Name:Penni-Aisha

• Shipname: Ageira|Black-12
  • Shipclass: Havok Mk. II
  • Shipname: Ageira|Galatea
  • Shipclass: Mammoth
  • Name: Aisha Hikari
  • Date Of Birth: August 25 818
  • Sex: Anatomically Female
  • Place of Birth: Walker Facility, Planet LA
  • Department: ASF
Brief Bio:
A new model android created by George S. Neumann, she is physically indistinguishable from a young human girl. Breathing, eating, even sleeping are normal for her though she doesn't require them to survive. Fresh out of the lab, she lacks personal experience but has enough programming and simulation runs to make her able to handle herself in most situations with few mistakes. She knows basic responses to questions but her voice lacks emotion for the time being so it sounds like she's very apathetic.

Ageira Technologies - Extended Personnel Database (FO, iRP) - XanderPrice - 10-15-2010

Forum Name: XanderPrice

[color=#FFFFFF]Skype Name: m.a.barton2

• Shipname: Ageria| McKinley
  • Shipclass: Heron - CT-53 Civilian Train
  • Name: Thaddius "Thad" Price
  • Date Of Birth: July 15, 793
  • Place of Birth: Planet Erie, Pennsylvania System
Brief Bio:
One sibling, Xander (Liberty Police, Inc.) Parents deceased. Unfortunately for my lot in life I did not choose to enter the "Family Business" of the police force within Liberty, instead finding that hauling freight can yield considerably more credits than watching for speeders and trapping fines. So I grabbed a job aboard a large transport, and after working my way up from Able Crewman learned the ins and outs of ship management. Once I had enough creds under my belt I bought a tiny underpowered little squat of a ship, but I've got ambitions of owning a much larger one and working off the debt incurred to fly her. I've delt with pirates, Xenos, and the like, but I think joining a company might make things a bit safer in the long-run.

Ageira Technologies - Extended Personnel Database (FO, iRP) - Sphinx - 10-19-2010

Ageira Technologies - Extended Personnel Database (FO, iRP) - The Flying Dutchman - 11-16-2010

>>>-----Incoming transmission-----
Opening transmission****Code.08463***…..***
Sender Capt. Tom Roth.
Subject: Joining *Ghost* team

IFF Ageira / Licence ( id) - Mercenary.

Naming : Ageira|Sharp
Stationed : Pueblo.
Ship: Eagle
Weapons: Vampires/ Code-name.
Objective : Exterminate pilots who are bountied by Ageira. Also the safty of our employees will be included.

****Closing transmission*****|

Ageira Technologies - Extended Personnel Database (FO, iRP) - TehNoizeBox - 11-19-2010

Forum Name: TehNoizeBox

[color=#FFFFFF]Skype Name: tehmuzikbox

• Shipname: Ageira|Churchill
  • Shipclass: Mastodon

• Name: Jeremy Redford
  • Date Of Birth: November 24th, 778 AS
  • Place of Birth: OS&C Liner "Red Aurora"
  • Department: Transport + ASF
Brief Bio:
Growing up, my dad always fiddled with electronics in his workroom at our house on Planet Manhattan. I, naturally, was curious about what he was doing and why he was doing it, so I asked. He told me, and I became interested in technology. I went to school taking as many technology classes as I could, and in University, I majored in Technological Sciences. I did some part time work with my family business, learning the rope of flying a freighter and later on a transport, to help support my tuition. Once I graduated from the University of Manhattan, I decided to help serve my country and I enlisted in the Navy. I became a NeuralNet Technician, and later a Comms Officer in the Navy. I was honorably discharged, as the Gunboat I was stationed on was nearly shot down, and I was released for medical purposes. I later applied for a private security firm, but the firm went bankrupt. And here I am now, applying for Ageira Technologies.

Ageira Technologies - Extended Personnel Database (FO, iRP) - Antonio - 11-19-2010

Forum Name: [color=#33CC00]Avian
Skype Name: [color=#33CCFF]antonio.domitrovic

Ageira Character Biography

• Shipname: Ageira|Alice.James
  • Shipclass: "Titanic - Civilian Heavy Tanker"
  • Name: Alice James
  • Date Of Birth: (Believed to be) 20th April 794 A.S.
  • Place of Birth: Planet Los Angeles, California
  • Brief Bio:
    Born on Planet Los Angeles, Alice lived a typical Libertonian life. Her parents were both Ageira employees and she was the smartest of three sisters so she was expected to fly for Ageira aswell. She educated herself at University of California in Los Angeles. She was always interested in space flight and was flying with her mother on many assingments. Soon after that her parents died and they left her a Titanic and a job that she couldn't refuse.

She now posseses extremely good knowing of space, including jumpholes, jumpgates, stations and hostile activity. She is also very cautious because she doesnt want to share the destiny of their parents.

[color=#FFCCCC]LIBERTY GOVERNMENT JUDICIAL RECORD:
    No charges filed or any contraband found.

Ageira Technologies - Extended Personnel Database (FO, iRP) - Usagi Mehnleth - 01-07-2011

Forum Name: Usagi

[color=#FFFFFF]Skype Name: Happy-Fun-House

(You'll need to fill one of these out for each character)
    • Shipname: Ageira|Castle
    • Shipclass: Mammoth - EL-HiL51 Liberty Transport

• Name: Usagi Mehnleth
    • Date Of Birth: April 8th, 796 ASA
    • Sex: Female
    • Place of Birth: Cambridge, New London
    Brief Bio:
    Born of a Bretonia father and a Kusari mother (hence her kusari name), Usagi has had to deal with her dual descents since about as long as she can remember. She grew up with both parents, mainly in Bretonia, though her mother did take her to Kusari from time to time. She's met a few people along the way, one in particular who she owes a debt to, at least so she says. Once reaching age, and having garnered her pilot's license, she took to the stars to find her place out there.
    The current situation between Bretonia and Kusari has forced the young woman to lean more towards Liberty in an attempt to certainly not take sides in the conflict between her mixed descent.

Ageira Technologies - Extended Personnel Database (FO, iRP) - PhantomBlade - 01-14-2011

Forum Name:PhantomBlade

[color=#FFFFFF]Skype Name:Runesword123

• Shipname: Ageira|Makalu
    • Shipclass: Mastadon Liberty Super Transport
    • Name: Kurt Russels
    • Date Of Birth: March 12 795
    • Place of Birth: Manhatten
    Brief Bio:
    Well as a boy I was always a bit clever, unfortunately for me, I also had a quick tounge. Luckily I grew out of that. I tried attending a college, but it didnt keep my interest very well... that, and the Dean kicked me out when he knew I slept with his daughter. For a while after that, I decided to do something good for my life, so i got into construction. Built a few nice towers in Manhatten, and one day after we finished with the Harton hotel a bit south of the Liberty, he looked into the sky, starin' at the stars and asked, "Ever wonder whats out there?". I plainly told him, "Yeah... infact, I think ill get there soon.".