Discovery Gaming Community
M26 Lunchbox - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: M26 Lunchbox (/showthread.php?tid=40206)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

M26 Lunchbox - Mr.Fabulous - 05-17-2010

' Wrote:I like this idea. I'll tell you that pretty much anyone who isn't a hardcore Star Wars fan doesn't know it's an import. I had no clue it was an import, and I even have 2 or 3 books about Star Wars lore from my younger days. It's a genuinely well made model, and the Corsairs look silly with a Pirate Transport. I'd vote for making it a transport any day.

Actually, I'm in the same boat as this guy...

Frankly, I never knew it WAS a Star Wars Import...

Well, it's still a beauty in my book. And it can rape ANY cap, cawdor? Huh... now THAT's a surprise... I never knew that too! :$

Anyway... Since it's history that it's been scrapped, that's why I proposed it to be a junker ship instead...

... But if you REALLY hate imports, why not make a ship somehow identical to it? That would be swell too!

compared to the current Corsair GB, which just looks like a fat piranha, I'd still choose this ship as the mainstay of vagabonds everywhere...

...say... maybe I SHOULD make an SRP application to get one of these things resurrected!

M26 Lunchbox - BaconSoda - 05-17-2010

Wouldn't do any good to file a SRP, as the model has been taken out of the mod. No file on the server to replace your ship with.

M26 Lunchbox - chovynz - 05-18-2010

' Wrote:And before we evolved we used to fling feces at each other. A turn for the better in both cases.

Imports = bad. Especially when it comes to intellectual property.

I didn't know it was an import either. And I've seen the movies heaps!! I've freaking read the entire expanded universe a few times too.

*Flings a fecel pellet at Shryke* OoooOoooo Aahhhh Ahhhh.
;)

M26 Lunchbox - Bass_masta992 - 05-18-2010

Infocard.

Quote:Scrapped M26 Gunboats were destroyed to prevent valuable technology falling into enemy hands, but rumour suggests a small number of these ancient vessels may have fallen into the hands of the Junkers.

I'm pretty sure that with a small remodel the ships would have some updated textures, originality, and be a little less than an import. Nothing wrong with modifying imports, right? I mean if the ship is beyond recognition, or better yet is just treated as a different model altogether, with a new, sleeker lunchbox design, there would be more lulz to be had, so to speak.

M26 Lunchbox - ivr56 - 05-18-2010

It should become a transport for the Corsairs. Or atleast a model around the general design.
So the Corsair's can have a transport that doesn't have Rouge/Molly designs in it.

Hell its a import but it fit in a fair good bit.

M26 Lunchbox - Dusty Lens - 05-18-2010

I have long been an advocate for it to serve as the Corsair answer to the Ptrans until such a time that a suitable model could be found to phase it out.

No the Raba isn't that answer, the Raba is a Hogosha ship.

M26 Lunchbox - tansytansey - 05-18-2010

' Wrote:Screw all of you, Panzy is right. And I want my toolbox back. Make it into a Corsair transport.. PLEASE!
Imports are being phased out.. but if I have time I can make a FLized version of the Lunchbox.

Don't get too excited about that though, I'm very busy at the moment.

M26 Lunchbox - chovynz - 05-18-2010

Perhaps a shape like this would suffice?

http://www.gvopower.info/images/gvo-toolbox.jpg

M26 Lunchbox - Shryke - 05-18-2010

You guys didn't know it was an import? None of you played the Star Wars space combat games? Makes plenty of appearances. Heck, you could shoot as many as you wanted in XWA.

M26 Lunchbox - zhihao420 - 05-18-2010

Import or not, the ship had solid performance (debatable) and a not so terrible appearance.