Discovery Gaming Community
A Station - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: A Station (/showthread.php?tid=43666)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

A Station - Grumblesaur - 07-19-2010

Can you say "Temple of the Revenant?

A Station - Ramuthra - 07-19-2010

Looks like (almost) a bacteriophage => make it Cryer ^^

A Station - kuth - 07-20-2010

Skin it please!

A Station - Anonymous User - 07-20-2010

' Wrote:Skin it please!

first i want to finish the model:D

and i am not a good texturer... i would prefer if anyone else can do it...

if cryer dont say how they want to have it i will go on my work on it like i started... a big station... for many people and a lot ships...

A Station - dr lameos - 07-21-2010

Can you do inset docking bays?

Also I'd like a 'garden' area, at the very top. ie. a mini biodome at the peak.

As a Corp HQ it'd need some long range transmitters, Cryer is quite spread out. The current spire doesn't quite seem sufficient.

If you wanted to experiment, rather than two shipyards, just the one, and on the other side a factory setup, such as South Shields but on a smaller scale. Or just having the one on it's own, ooh Asymmetricality!

For us, the shipyard (s) would need to provide a mooring/minor repair point for Liners at most, they still look too large? I think the whole thing could still be scaled down a great amount, it is largely a shiney office block.

Above all, play around, try radical changes and see what works and what doesn't, it's early days.

A Station - Anonymous User - 07-21-2010

ok thx... i will work on it...

sorry i had no time to do anything for it today...

but i puzzled one thing for you... just an idea, but i thing it will look better if I make the station a little bit bigger...

idea to give the station animated docking bays

/edit: + an idea for an other top

A Station - Zweibrucken - 07-21-2010

could u plz give me the files add me on msn is ya like to transfer them...for station making:)

A Station - Anonymous User - 07-21-2010

i have no msn... i only use skype for files.

and i am looking for a texturer not for a modeller...

and i will not give the file to anyone before the model is finished

A Station - dr lameos - 07-24-2010

but i puzzled one thing for you... just an idea, but i thing it will look better if I make the station a little bit bigger...

idea to give the station animated docking bays

/edit: + an idea for an other top
[/quote]
Those docking bays make the station look teeny, are they to scale of the usual ones? If so then I'm mistaken, and the station is too small:)But I still prefer it in concept and design to an outlying feature.

For the new top, it's not bad, but I think a big spire would fit more accurately (like a needle) with a small dome underneath.

A Station - Anonymous User - 07-26-2010

sorry basemodding paused for now...

a lot to do with a rp story and in RL with my new band:D