Discovery Gaming Community
To: Libert Navy and LNS-Intrepid - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Libert Navy and LNS-Intrepid (/showthread.php?tid=45763)

Pages: 1 2 3

To: Libert Navy and LNS-Intrepid - Recovery - 08-27-2010

***Incoming Transmission***
Comm ID: Joshua Emmerich, Rochester sentry
Hallo there! I'd like t' add me opinion on this here situation, seeing as I have yet to see a Junkah stand up to defend mistah Meeijin. Me duty is ta defend me home, Rochester, an' hearin' that a pirate brought a Navy capital vessel so close to our base is disturbin' at the least. It is also quite dissapointing that the captain chose to follow said pirate instead o' lettin' the Junkahs deal with it.

As per my duties as a sentry of Rochester, I will not allow any Naval capital vessels within scanner range o' Rochester. I'll also ask fighter craft to leave, though I could make exceptions as necessary. Pirate craft are allowed, unless they are being pursued by lawful forces. My duty is to prevent battles at Rochester. I dun't intend t' fail.
Message ends

To: Libert Navy and LNS-Intrepid - AndrzejB - 08-27-2010

[incoming transmission]
[from: S/V_Zion]
[subject: LNS-Intrepid]

To: Adam Thomas, Secretary of Special Operations

You said that But, I believe the fine should remain for hacking a secure military frequency.
Officer, as I already mentioned, no other data than those already publicly announced were used by me.
If you, on the other hand, if you have an evidence of anything more than this, I will be glad to see it.

By the way. Do I need to express what do I think of 'countering' lawful request for compentasion with rinky-dink accusations? And diverting attention from the issue of civilian transport being shot down by a Liberty siege cruiser?

- Cain J. Meeijn, captain of the Junker Space Vessel "Zion", owner of the Meeijn & Sons LLC

[end of transmission]

To: Libert Navy and LNS-Intrepid - Sonja - 08-27-2010

Transmission; Start
Identification: Commodore Christina Robinson
Encryption: Secure

Captain Meeijn;

The law states and shows the location of the frequency for military personnel only. The channel that it links to should be encrypted for anyone who does not sit in the command chair of a warship in the Liberty Navy. Or maybe you think that this is somehow not the case, to which I can point you to the many instances of active links that are unavailable to those without the proper clearance, such as those found to be posted by the Autonomous Department of Interstellar Navigation? Much like Zone 21, actually. It's been publically announced, and you're shot if you're found in it without the clearance to be there.

Do you sit in the command chair of a Liberty Navy warship?

As for what ex-agent Noir Blutendhurz says happened, he shows no visual evidence so it can't be taken into account.

My previous transmission was also entirely directed at agent Jinko, for you to see of course. Nowhere did I accuse you of going through Zone 21; I only clarified what should be done to those who tresspass.

Mister Emerich;

Were you invited here? Plus, in Liberty space, we give the orders. We'll patrol wherever we need to, and we wont tolerate orders to evacuate ourselves from the space we're tasked to patrol. Whether this fits with your agenda or not is secondary.

' Wrote:
***Incoming Transmission***
Comm ID: Joshua Emmerich, Rochester sentry
Hallo there! I'd like t' add me opinion on this here situation, seeing as I have yet to see a Junkah stand up to defend mistah Meeijin. Me duty is ta defend me home, Rochester, an' hearin' that a pirate brought a Navy capital vessel so close to our base is disturbin' at the least. It is also quite dissapointing that the captain chose to follow said pirate instead o' lettin' the Junkahs deal with it.

As per my duties as a sentry of Rochester, I will not allow any Naval capital vessels within scanner range o' Rochester. I'll also ask fighter craft to leave, though I could make exceptions as necessary. Pirate craft are allowed, unless they are being pursued by lawful forces. My duty is to prevent battles at Rochester. I dun't intend t' fail.
Message ends

I'm recording your transmission for use in the future. What you say is quite interesting, especially the part highlighted in bold. It's pretty certain from what you say that you intend to harbour criminals within Liberty space.

Transmission Terminated

To: Libert Navy and LNS-Intrepid - AndrzejB - 08-29-2010

[incoming transmission]

Commodore Christina Robinson,

Do I sit in the command chair of a Liberty Navy warship - actually, yes. It is a bit rusty, hundreds years old and not attached to any kind of warship, but I didn't have much choice - Kusari warship chairs are too small for me, and any other are hard to find in the debris fields I frequent.

In addition: "Amended transmission: I would like to amend my last transmission as it seems he did not hack a military channel. There is a link to said channel in the Liberty laws that he used, but he didn't get into the frequency due to the encryption." (Adam Thomas, =LSF=Infinity)

So, it smells like we have returned to the main issue. Compensatory damages. So I can reconstruct my Salvager properly.
(Mind you, one can't purchase a Salvager. It can be built or inherited.)

respectfully yours
- Cain J. Meeijn, captain of the Junker Space Vessel "Zion", owner of the Meeijn & Sons LLC[/i]
[end of transmission]

To: Libert Navy and LNS-Intrepid - Asgardian - 08-29-2010

[Inbound Transmission]
--Streaming--

[Image: captainflip2.png]Captain Jack Malrone
[Image: captainflip.png]
[Image: malronecaptain.png]
>RE: Compensation.

' Wrote:So, it smells like we have returned to the main issue. Compensatory damages. So I can reconstruct my Salvager properly.

' Wrote:
  • How dare you make demands on the Liberty Navy to change its entire mandate over sketchy evidence of a possible rogue captain. Needless to say all your demands have been denied.
  • For hacking a secure military frequency - The Office of Homeland Warships Deployment and Registration - You will be required to turn yourself over to the Liberty authorities, preferably at Norfolk for interrogation. A hefty $10 million fine also applies to this serious and deliberate breach of a secure military frequency.
You have <strike>a week</strike>four days to turn yourself over to the Liberty authorities before you are deemed enemy of the republic. We will not take brazen demands and hacking attempts lightly.

I really do hate repeating myself.
' Wrote:The law states and shows the location of the frequency for military personnel only.
The fine still applies because you illegally found and distributed the signal without prior consult from Liberty authorities. Thus you hacked the channel and reproduced it in your transmission.

But heck, who knows? - Maybe both myself and Commodore Robinson haven't spent enough time reading, understanding and enforcing Liberty law. After all, we've only risen to the honored ranks of "Captain" and "Commodore" respectively. I'm sure you, a Bretonian Junker, knows much more about Liberty law than both of us combined.

Captain Jack Malrone

--Stream End—
[Transmission End]

To: Libert Navy and LNS-Intrepid - AndrzejB - 08-29-2010

[incoming transmission]

Evidence?

respectfully yours
- Cain J. Meeijn, captain of the Junker Space Vessel "Zion", owner of the Meeijn & Sons LLC[/i]
[end of transmission]

To: Libert Navy and LNS-Intrepid - Asgardian - 08-30-2010

[Inbound Transmission]
--Streaming--

[Image: captainflip2.png]Captain Jack Malrone
[Image: captainflip.png]
[Image: malronecaptain.png]
>RE: Evidence.

Evidence? Evidence of you firstly finding the channel and then duplicating it and broadcasting it on your transmission?

Oh dang, you've removed the link and replaced it with a grammatical error. Shame only most of the Navy High Command and various LSF Agents can verify that the link was there in the first place.

Don't try and be a smart-ass. You have three days left, Mr Meijn.

Captain Jack Malrone

--Stream End'€”
[Transmission End]

To: Libert Navy and LNS-Intrepid - AndrzejB - 12-09-2010

[incoming transmission]
[from: S/V_Zion @Trafalgar Base]
[subject: finally had some spare change for ya]

Forgot to put a proof of payment. So, here it is:

[Image: m7dqo9.png]

- C. J. Meeijn
[end of transmission]