Discovery Gaming Community
MkI Ship Event; [LN] vs [HF] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: MkI Ship Event; [LN] vs [HF] (/showthread.php?tid=57345)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

MkI Ship Event; [LN] vs [HF] - Jean-Luc-Picard - 03-27-2011

hy, just a question... just the [HF], and [LN] members=?

when this are a rule i'm not there, but when everyone can join i'm there.

MkI Ship Event; [LN] vs [HF] - VoluptaBox - 03-27-2011

As far as I take it (reading the OP) [LN] and [HF] only. Indies may join (on LN side) if the fight becomes un-balanced.

MkI Ship Event; [LN] vs [HF] - Jean-Luc-Picard - 03-27-2011

is that a yes or a no?can i join now the navy ??!

MkI Ship Event; [LN] vs [HF] - Vladimir - 03-28-2011

Oh great. A mk1 ship event... Except i can't participate. Perfect.
So, considering that LN has tons of indies and HF has none, maybe you'd allow some hacker-affilated daggers in for a great justice? No? Maybe having the same event some 30k away just for indies to have lulz in mk1 ships? No? I'll go cry in pillow.

MkI Ship Event; [LN] vs [HF] - Cond0r - 03-28-2011

' Wrote:is that a yes or a no?can i join now the navy ??!
if there are not enough people on the [LN] side at the time of the event, you can join in as an indie. if there are however enough people, you cant join.

MkI Ship Event; [LN] vs [HF] - SevereTrinity - 03-28-2011

What the Smokey said.

To be honest, I'd rather just keep this to [HF]/[LN] with perhaps some trustworthy indies joining in on the [LN] side in the doubtful situation where [HF] outnumbers [LN].

Hackers and [HF] aren't exactly friends now after a decline in diplomatic relationships between the two parties. In fact, [HF] abhor the piracy aspect of the Lane Hackers. Only reason we're still using the 'Hacker' tag is because 4.86 and our own tag hasn't come about yet.

On an OOC perspective, more people will create more frustrating lag, as well as the fact we don't know that an indie won't try and show up in a Guardian/Scimitar/Liberator or turn up with four missiles/nukes/torpedoes. We can trust faction players more to not be douchebags about it.

I'm not slagging indies in any fashion, but the ratio of stupid indies to stupid faction players is much larger on the indie side. Hence the reason I'm hesitant to even allow [LN] indies.

MkI Ship Event; [LN] vs [HF] - TheJarl - 03-28-2011

' Wrote:What the Smokey said.

To be honest, I'd rather just keep this to [HF]/[LN] with perhaps some trustworthy indies joining in on the [LN] side in the doubtful situation where [HF] outnumbers [LN].

Hackers and [HF] aren't exactly friends now after a decline in diplomatic relationships between the two parties. In fact, [HF] abhor the piracy aspect of the Lane Hackers. Only reason we're still using the 'Hacker' tag is because 4.86 and our own tag hasn't come about yet.

On an OOC perspective, more people will create more frustrating lag, as well as the fact we don't know that an indie won't try and show up in a Guardian/Scimitar/Liberator or turn up with four missiles/nukes/torpedoes. We can trust faction players more to not be douchebags about it.

I'm not slagging indies in any fashion, but the ratio of stupid indies to stupid faction players is much larger on the indie side. Hence the reason I'm hesitant to even allow [LN] indies.

Ross, btw, my offer still stands. 7 mil if you make me a dagger for this event 8-|

>_> Considering the armour itself costs 2.5 mill, and my time is worth more than that, no. : D

MkI Ship Event; [LN] vs [HF] - TheJarl - 03-28-2011

' Wrote:>_> Considering the armour itself costs 2.5 mill, and my time is worth more than that, no. : D

k, k... 10? Q_Q

20 million and I will. Also, continue this on Skaip nub. >_>