Discovery Gaming Community
BNG - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: BNG (/showthread.php?tid=57572)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

BNG - Veygaar - 03-30-2011

' Wrote:Isn't the point of RP that you shouldn't know but discover without reading it on forum ?

BNG - Jeremy Hunter - 03-30-2011

' Wrote:The Black Navy Guard, they're focused on Omicron Delta activities, mostly making the Order busy and preventing them from doing nomad research properly. They're trying to be nice pals with the Guild Core, while I haven't seen much motivation from official Core faction, they're fine with indies, presumably.

As for their low usage of fighters, that lays in rather mixed OORP and IRP stance: they're surrounded by the Order indies, nomads and expect gank. IRP, battleships would help. OORP, not really...

^ All this information isn't really true, but it's rather suggestion.

It is.

Tge,Santo Domingo told me thier just there to pewpew.

Akura, they pick us off one at,a time, gank lone ships.

Zahas, do not give me that crap.

You are always in Minor.

You are never in Iota.

You never announce any intentions to attack Altair.

You F1 in Alaska.

Stop trying to lie.

You've pissed off,Aubrey enough he wants to gank you.

JACK AUBREY.

RP my american ass.

When people,say you guys are in Iota, your snubs, and you are rarely in Minor, apologies will be given.

Otherwise, you will stay a bunch of ganking lolwuts to me.

Stop PvP'n and start RP'n.

NO, calling me a coward for not trying to attack two dreads and an Orca with a CAU IV Osiris is NOT RP.

BNG - n00bl3t - 03-30-2011

How much membership does the BNG| and EA| share?

' Wrote:How much membership does the BNG| and EA| share?

Considering Pericles|Ea and BNG|LNS-Santo.Domingo are the same guy, I say ALOT.

Since Hermies|EA helped the BNG alot.

*shrugs*

BNG - n00bl3t - 03-30-2011

' Wrote:Considering Pericles|Ea and BNG|LNS-Santo.Domingo are the same guy, I say ALOT.

Whilst I think this is obviously the case, I would prefer solid confirmation from their respective leaders, or leader, as the case may seem to be.

BNG - Camtheman - 03-30-2011

If they're using -my- freeport ill fix them right up quick =P

' Wrote:If they're using -my- freeport ill fix them right up quick =P

They either F1 in Alaska, or use Dabadoru.

Also.

They once used FP11 to resupply, shoprtly before they ganked a Solaris Osiris in Minor, then me when I cam, then the Terminus as I died, then after Jack Aubrey died, the Trident was taken out by two Dreads.

Yeah, not a gank.

BULL(censored by ADMINS).

BNG - Camtheman - 03-30-2011

Oooh Goody! I got something to bi+ch at hale about!

Aweeeeesome.

Epic. If I see them using it ill make a hellstorm, SwEET.

I've been wanting more RP anyways, Delta is dulllllllllllllllllllllll

' Wrote:Oooh Goody! I got something to bi+ch at hale about!

Aweeeeesome.

Epic. If I see them using it ill make a hellstorm, SwEET.

I've been wanting more RP anyways, Delta is dulllllllllllllllllllllll

Payne already has complaiuned, but Joe didnt say anything.

I do have a pic of my Nephthys 500K from Manhattan, always good to get attention.

Pretty close to drag my Resh there. Get them to tell BNG to gtfo, we're tired of it.

How can I RP when I come to find ALL the people to RP with are ganked to hell already?

BNG - ryoken - 03-30-2011

' Wrote:What Elven here said is right, and no, we are not ORI, PYM or //NORP, however we do have one of their members in our faction.

If one is in your group,and using a cap? well he is breaking his sanction. They were all forbidden to use caps for 3 months.

Well now that navy ships are running amok in Order space,just form a fleet of order ships,and invade NY. Liberty players bitched,and yelled for admins to keep Order caps out of NY claiming they never went to order space.Well guess what? they in order space now,so go back into NY. Start ganking navy,and LSF ships on site.
Hows the old saying go? "whats good for the goose,is good for the gander" Also "tit for tat"
All i see is a PvP group running amok for some blue messages. No RP at all that i have seen so far.