Discovery Gaming Community
The inner and outer Project [TiP] [ToP] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The inner and outer Project [TiP] [ToP] (/showthread.php?tid=57710)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

The inner and outer Project [TiP] [ToP] - munsan - 04-03-2011

' Wrote:This sounds like a lot of fun. I'd be totally up for it.
I also like the idea where someone said in another thread, that freighters/small transport could carry illegal things over to the planet from a pirate transport.

Smuggling might be harder with some metagamers with "TIP" thing, but it could work well.

The roleplay would sound pretty much fun as well.

I agree, and your welcome to join.

Just made new update with a new story that might tell about how it all started.

And thought about trying to make "TIP" look legal might not be all that possible while the hole operation or just most of it going to be about smuggling, and considering that it is a new group and going to take time to make the proper contact, and once we have that we will work on changing our image so that we spend less time worrying about getting busted.

Quote:So, "TIP" is going to be a combination of pirates/ex traders even freelancers gone smugglers, its about establishing a network of smuggling ring/curruption/ and information handling (Buying/selling) as well,

ultimately the goal is to manipulate the market to gain advantage, by inflaming conflicts to create new market where there was none, this way we gain more profite and power.

The inner and outer Project [TiP] [ToP] - kun - 04-05-2011

Nice to see some guys with new n cool ideas here.
Hope that all works out as this really sounds like fun and is something new to the usual trade facs.

The only problem i really see with all that is the metagame point Zared already mentioned.

However i have an unused Geisha yacht (zoner ID / no IFF i think), so some work to be done until it fits the smuggler/freelancer setup of you but if you are interested jus' tell me.

The inner and outer Project [TiP] [ToP] - Exsiled_one - 04-05-2011

Make sure you apply to my scholarship contest (link in my sig)

The inner and outer Project [TiP] [ToP] - Uzed - 04-07-2011

Got a Slave Liner here, added you on skype!

The inner and outer Project [TiP] [ToP] - munsan - 04-08-2011

*Uppdated*

The inner and outer Project [TiP] [ToP] - munsan - 04-12-2011

*more update*
added new group "The outer Project", description on first page.

the coming of "ToP" comes with great hope for the group of "TiP", they will be our right hand in our big plan, I cant say much for now, and thanks for Dodge for making "ToP" rise.

The inner and outer Project [TiP] [ToP] - Primitive - 04-12-2011

Nice work.

Two things for ToP

Note where can Slaver ID land, so be careful.

I'm not really sure HellfireLegion will like you..at all. They shot junkers, so I don't think they like smugglers very much.

The inner and outer Project [TiP] [ToP] - munsan - 04-12-2011

Noted.

everyone has a prise thats my matto. but if they dont like us, will just have to move them to the red list I guess.

The inner and outer Project [TiP] [ToP] - munsan - 04-13-2011

Quote:They are the tools of The inner project to make those hard choice in order to get the jobe done, they kill, pirate, smuggle in open view so that they may keep all eyes on them, though never seen shaking hands or drinking with the inner project, they know they are thier right hand.

ok made this change to make othere understand that "TiP" dont work with "ToP" in open view. they are like our hidden guardians.

The inner and outer Project [TiP] [ToP] - Govedo13 - 04-15-2011

It looks like fun. I would like to join if there is any criteria you can PM me, my main problem is that I could not be active enough. ToP looks like my place..... place where my cruel Pirate Chars can have their fun.
The whole write up is nice and fresh. I hope there will be nice deals with the most of the unlawful factions around.