Discovery Gaming Community
Children of Anarchy - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Children of Anarchy (/showthread.php?tid=58638)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Children of Anarchy - Blodo - 04-19-2011

Take note all ye who read this: ye olde moderators are watching. Arguments too heated for their own good will result in people being slapped in the face. Just a heads up.

On a not so different note... Akura, are you trolling or is this actually going to be a real faction? While I can fully understand people being not too happy with the Legion, this honestly seems like a very elaborate troll attempt. Especially the roster...

Children of Anarchy - Pinko - 04-19-2011

' Wrote:Take note all ye who read this: ye olde moderators are watching. Trolling will result in people being slapped in the face. Just a heads up.

On a not so different note... Akura, are you trolling or is this actually going to be a real faction? While I can fully understand people being not too happy with the Legion, this honestly seems like a very elaborate troll attempt. Especially the roster...

We've been discussing it for some time.

Children of Anarchy - Chapaev - 04-19-2011

thought there will be only 1 official faction.

Children of Anarchy - Akura - 04-19-2011

' Wrote:then let's RP the counc.....oh, wait, crap, your entire RP is based around there being no council. well, crap.

Well now you gotta face the Disco lore.

The LE only have their fascist power over the Brigands to lose, we just want a say in all descisions you make.

Diplomacy, tech hand outs, stuff like that.

' Wrote:On a not so different note... Akura, are you trolling or is this actually going to be a real faction? While I can fully understand people being not too happy with the Legion, this honestly seems like a very elaborate troll attempt. Especially the roster...

Deadly serious.

I'm working on the roster, we're up to <strike>four</strike> five now!

' Wrote:thought there will be only 1 official faction.

There can only be one, yeah.

And we want it.

So either we take the LE's place, or they merge with us, or we lose and the LE keep it.

That's the three possible options, it really falls down to the Admins in the end.

Children of Anarchy - Rema 'Pesas - 04-19-2011

there is a last option. You come and talk to the official brigand faction, tell them your plan and aims, your roleplay, etc. And then, if your roleplay isnt made up of complete crap, they will work with you oorp. As it stands however, your current method of "talk to the corse they're fighting, and comment on debates long since called a waste of time" is more of an attempt to undermine people rather than work alongside them. In fact, you're coming at this from a completely roleplay perspective where it shouldnt be roleplay, and a non-roleplay perspective as regards where it should be roleplay.

' Wrote:there is a last option. You come and talk to the official brigand faction, tell them your plan and aims, your roleplay, etc. And then, if your roleplay isnt made up of complete crap, they will work with you oorp. As it stands however, your current method of "talk to the corse they're fighting, and comment on debates long since called a waste of time" is more of an attempt to undermine people rather than work alongside them. In fact, you're coming at this from a completely roleplay perspective where it shouldnt be roleplay, and a non-roleplay perspective as regards where it should be roleplay.

I'm telling you now.

Infact, I added Seby on Skype, that way he can flame me and swear at me without having to worry about Mods. For serious though, he can discuss what happens next there.

The Children of Anarchy are standing up to the LE, we're gonna start undermining you by stealing your business and getting in bed with your friends.

It's up to you what to do next.

We want our Council of Elders back, give up some of that power please. Cheers.

Children of Anarchy - Pinko - 04-19-2011

' Wrote:there is a last option. You come and talk to the official brigand faction, tell them your plan and aims, your roleplay, etc. And then, if your roleplay isnt made up of complete crap, they will work with you oorp. As it stands however, your current method of "talk to the corse they're fighting, and comment on debates long since called a waste of time" is more of an attempt to undermine people rather than work alongside them. In fact, you're coming at this from a completely roleplay perspective where it shouldnt be roleplay, and a non-roleplay perspective as regards where it should be roleplay.

Excuse me. He hasn't talked with the Corse, he has talked with me, as a friend.

LaBrise still fully supports the +LE+. I, as a human being, have the right to have a different opinion.

Children of Anarchy - Rema 'Pesas - 04-19-2011

The fact that you had been talking seemed to be an attempt to completely undermine us as players. If that isn't the case, I apologise for the assumption.

And Akura, once again, you've gone back to the point I declared incorrect, after you succesfully changed the subject to something else to avoid confronting it. The Council of Elders is still in existence. you're asking for something back when it hasn't been taken from you.

' Wrote:And Akura, once again, you've gone back to the point I declared incorrect, after you succesfully changed the subject to something else to avoid confronting it. The Council of Elders is still in existence. you're asking for something back when it hasn't been taken from you.

Then stop acting like a military dictatorship and give the CoA a say in your operations.

LE + CoA = (sun)

[Image: darthVader.jpg]

Together we can be so much better.

Children of Anarchy - Skyrim - 04-19-2011

Looks like I found my new Faction!

Bring it on Legion.:cool: