Discovery Gaming Community
Free Rotating Ship Models - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Free Rotating Ship Models (/showthread.php?tid=58792)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Free Rotating Ship Models - michiyl - 04-22-2011

' Wrote:Looks great! Are the textured ones with sharpened textures or without?
By default: No, I'm too lazy:D
Some models have a lot of textures (some of them even with alpha!) and then it takes a long time to sharpen them all.
But if you tell me which speed is okay for you I'll make the sharpened version.

Free Rotating Ship Models - coffee - 04-22-2011

They would fit perfectly into transmission headers :laugh:
Nice one!

Free Rotating Ship Models - Toaster - 04-22-2011

I'd like to see the "fast" one with sharpened textures. The slower ones are so slow that I can see the frames Q_Q

Free Rotating Ship Models - michiyl - 04-22-2011

Quote:They would fit perfectly into transmission headers:laugh:
Nice one!
I had the same idea while I was working on the last bunch of animations:Dall they need is a good surrounding (like a monitor screen) ... and they should be a bit smaller then. Not everybody has a good internet connection;)

' Wrote:I'd like to see the "fast" one with sharpened textures. The slower ones are so slow that I can see the frames Q_Q
Yeah:dry:I noticed that after I posted them ... I'll try to do something to overcome this but faster animations look somewhat better in my opinion.:D

Free Rotating Ship Models - Enoch - 04-22-2011

Great ! I'll be sending some credits. Thanks:smile2:

Free Rotating Ship Models - michiyl - 04-23-2011

FINISHED WORK:

Franklin Carr's request:
#1 Zoner Conference Gunboat (sharp textures, shadow) (almost fast)

#2 Zoner Conference Gunboat (sharp textures, shadow) (slow)

#3 Zoner Conference Gunboat (sharp textures, shadow) (slower)

Note: There are twice as many frames in your animation now, so I hope the speed of the first two animations is okay for your needs.

UPDATE:
Added <strike>three</strike> four more possibilities to the first post.

Free Rotating Ship Models - Toaster - 04-23-2011

OH YES! Looks awesome! I'll send over some credits as soon as I've collected enough for a ZBT.

Free Rotating Ship Models - Mao - 04-26-2011

Hello, I have a request: I would like a Dromedary, wireframed (green or light blue). Would be cool if you could change the wireframe of one of the engines to change from green to orange/red (as it would be damaged).

I will use this (and many others that will come as the story goes on) in one of my stories.

So, if you need more details, I'll be around.

Free Rotating Ship Models - viragons - 04-26-2011

hello, nice work--
i asked for Storta. need for RP....
and- 1. textured model-sharpened textures. low speed 400x300.
2. solid wireframe-static-without glove. low speed 400x300. blue or green wireframe/

if u added turrets..better.. if no, never mind

Free Rotating Ship Models - michiyl - 04-26-2011

' Wrote:Hello, I have a request: I would like a Dromedary, wireframed (green or light blue). Would be cool if you could change the wireframe of one of the engines to change from green to orange/red (as it would be damaged).

I will use this (and many others that will come as the story goes on) in one of my stories.

So, if you need more details, I'll be around.
Err ... what about the size of the image and the rotating speed? And should the rotation show the engine (it's just ONE of them, right?) going to full red when the engine is clearly visible (= engine is at the bottom right part of the image because every animation starts with the model facing toward that bottom right part) ... you know what I mean?:D

Oh, and the wireframe is the one from the preview, right? Not the "solid wireframe"? ^^

Quote:hello, nice work--
i asked for Storta. need for RP....
and- 1. textured model-sharpened textures. low speed 400x300.
2. solid wireframe-static-without glove. low speed 400x300. blue or green wireframe/

if u added turrets..better.. if no, never mind
*goes to look up Storta*
Ah ... I'm sorry, I don't know that model that good. But I'll try to export the hardpoints as well, so that'll give me a clue of where they are.
If you want turrets: Which ones? Only the proper guns or the missile turrets?

The first animation is without shadows, just as a reminder:D