Discovery Gaming Community
TO: Order Agents - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO: Order Agents (/showthread.php?tid=59608)

Pages: 1 2 3

TO: Order Agents - Anonymous User - 05-09-2011

[Image: map2d.png]

[Image: collisterinfo.png]

TO: Order Agents - Jeremy Hunter - 05-09-2011

[Image: 2aep304.jpg]

Admiral, I have an experimwntal gunboat currently stationed in New York.

Any problems with deploying it and her small Marine compliment?

Hunter Out.

[Image: 35jxwet.png]

TO: Order Agents - Wolfs Ghost - 05-09-2011

[Incoming Transmission]

[...]
[...]
[...]
[...Voice Override...]
[\\...Terrance Chamberlain Connected...]

Hunter, get off your high horse. You're not exactly on my "Good List" for your pathetic attempt to bomb, nuke, Manhattan. As far as my assignments are concerned, I'm probably one of the most independent operatives on the field, I don't report to anyone. Let's just say, everyone within The Order has lost their purpose, and until others start seeing that, I'll gladly keep the information I've collected over the years to myself.

Moving on from that.

Miss Collister, if I may suggest a course of action, rather than blowing things up for a change. The people on this mission should be instructed to capture and detain Christopher Dangen. Without getting themselves shot.

And seeing how close Kepler is to my current operation, I'll gladly lend a hand.

Chamberlain, Out.

[...]
[...]
[...]
[\\...Untraceable...]
[Transmission Terminated]

TO: Order Agents - Lonely_Ghost - 05-09-2011

[Image: 3eda93d5.jpg]

Good day. My bomber are ready for mission. At last I will have another mission outside minor, where i was scaring hunters and bavy caps. Just give order, and coordinates, I wont fail you!
Ens. Alan Strem

[Image: 4fba6d5b.jpg]

TO: Order Agents - jimmy Patterson - 05-09-2011

burst Transmission=========

ID: James patterson:

<start>

ok Chamberlain,i dont like you,you dont like me i understand that. heres something you dont seem to understand though

i fully understand what the order stands for ,ive had to kill more then my fair share of men in the Marines,did i want to,no.

i enlisted because of the pride i had and still do have for Liberty not to pull a friggin trigger. I enlisted for scholarship money so i could attend Manhattan business and commerce school at some point later on in my life.

soldiers dont necessarily like to kill,obviously some people just like violence though >
were just prepared to do it IF asked.

as for your intell youve accumulated over however long youve been here, keep it sel lit give it over i dont bloody care just be mindfull that if your so intent on protecting humanity you be sure to hand over the relevant info needed to do so or else you become the type of person i hate the most....a word that i will keep to my self as frankly i stoped talking like that when i washed out of the military.

on the note of you urging our admiral to proceed peacefully,i agree but i doubt that will happen if chris feels cornered

lets try to set aside our differences and work together like it or not we all wear the same uniform figuratively speaking of course.

hate me in the barracks,not in the battlefield considering regardless of how you feel about me ,ill still if needed without so much as a second though take a bullet for you on it its what brothers in arms do,and tho the order may have ex cons or whatever in the ranks you are all my family now,my comrades brothers in arms whatever you wish to call them
-J.Patterson

<endcomm>

TO: Order Agents - Jeremy Hunter - 05-09-2011

[Image: 2aep304.jpg]

High horse? God...I'm not going to argue with you.

As for that attempt, you have no idea of anything that lead up to that. Nothing.

Anyways...

I do not give a damn about your list. We all are allies.

Admirals, despite that past,misdeed, which was thoroughly explained to D'Souza, is behind me and I would like it if everyone would stop bringing it up for the love of God. It is the past.

I served my punishment. Now stop bringing it up.

*the channel cuts with someone saying Chamberlain is a [rhymes with ducking glass mole]*

[Image: 35jxwet.png]

TO: Order Agents - n00bl3t - 05-10-2011

.:[ Incoming Transmission ]:.
[Image: 264px-X.jpg]
.:[ Comm ID: X ]:.
.:[ Location: $^#&#%@%R":}> ]:.
.:[ Encryption Protocol: Nehebkau 3 ]:.

To all Agents of The Order on this channel,

It is indeed a sad day when we are hunting on who was previously our own. I do not like it any more than you do. To see a man who we called friend and brother have to face our guns.

But, the facts are there. He has made threats to The Order, he has stolen our technology, and he had even joined a mass-murdering organisation called The Phantoms which has butchered civilians.

We must stop him. I do not want to kill him, but in my eyes, better him than one of our own Agents. My loyalty is to The Order and our personnel.

If you can bring in Dangen alive, then you have my blessings. Do not get killed trying to do so. Do not hesitate. We trained him, and then others sharpened his skills even more. He is dangerous. Do not delude yourself.

And stop the in-fighting. Chamberlain, I know how you feel. He was an idiot. But if we don't trust each other, we're dead out here. Things have changed. And if you have any useful information that can help, I'm all ears. Especially if it helps bring Dangen in alive.

Order High Command
Xander Aaron Ainsley Augustus Jacen Bastian Eadbhard Alexander Qayshon Dabney von Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorf
Spymaster

[color=#FF6600].:[ Transmission Terminated ]:.
.:[ Signal Disrupted ]:.

TO: Order Agents - Petitioner - 05-10-2011

New Transmission Received
Sender ID: 63rd|Whiteout
Sender Name: Lt. Armand Grimston
Receiver Info: Everyone in this channel

It is a shame to see us bickering amongst each other. Might this humble agent recommend you all stop arguing about who is more stuck up than who and instead attempt to coordinate our mission, as was suggested by the Admiral?

Transmission Signal Lost