Discovery Gaming Community
So, why not? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: So, why not? (/showthread.php?tid=59878)

Pages: 1 2 3

So, why not? - Anomander - 05-30-2011

v1
[Image: Cody6.png]
v2
[Image: Cody6_2.png]
v3 - the last one:
[Image: Cody6_3.png]

So, why not? - William Frederick Cody - 05-30-2011

I would prefer v3, the last one.

Now are only 2 things left:

1: Make the letters to "Shop" instead of "Store" please.

2: Sorry for the inconveniences, but can you change the photo of cody too? Please, use the picture of him, that I already use. You should have find the also, as you have searched for the picture of him.

Reason: He is not looking cool on this picture. I mean, he looks a bit stiff. Like a guy, that loves only numbers and paperworks. The cody-photo that i have, displays a guy, with which would be cool to drink a beer with at the bar. As there are not that many different cody photos to find, i would beg you to use the one i already have. Of course this is not a must to use the same photo, but if you choose another one, please make sure, that cody is not looking like a accountant. Atm, he is looking like someone without any sense for humor.

Sorry for the photo thingie and the inconveniences, i really should have noticed that earlier. The idea came into my mind, while i have discussed your siggy with a friend of mine.

Also, after these 2 things all should be fine.

[Image: Cody7.png]

You mean something like this?

So, why not? - Makc_RU - 05-30-2011

I am sooooooooooooo sorry to post this here, but now cody's pic looks like he likes it up the yeay-hole:)

I couldn't resist to make a joke:)

So, why not? - William Frederick Cody - 05-30-2011

' Wrote:[Image: Cody7.png]

You mean something like this?

Yes. Something like this. I am not totaly sure, if i like it that much, that i will use it as a sig. I will let my customers decide, what they would prefer.

But for first, thank you for your work, my dear. I know, that i can be painful customer, when it comes to graphic services.

Please name a price for your work, my dear.

And what?

' Wrote:I am sooooooooooooo sorry to post this here, but now cody's pic looks like he likes it up the yeay-hole:)

I couldn't resist to make a joke:)

Let me laugh with you please. Until now, i am not sure what you mean. What you mean with the therm " yeay-hole"?

Enlighten me please. When it comes to some slang, i am not able to get it sometimes. I fear, it was not that polite comment, but again, i don't really know what you mean, so let me know please.

50 M will be fair prize?

money please send to Handlowiec

So, why not? - William Frederick Cody - 05-31-2011

It is of course fair, credits sent. Thank you again sir.