Discovery Gaming Community
(]o[) Announcement: new commodities required - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: (]o[) Announcement: new commodities required (/showthread.php?tid=62001)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

(]o[) Announcement: new commodities required - moebus - 06-28-2011

[Image: 373t3ymz.png]

Dear Viriato,

I am sorry your pilots had to fly in the middle of this battle.
I could send to you additional payment and/or materials if you need to repair your ships.
It has been a long time since corsairs attacked us like they did today. Good news is that according to Senior Charles M. Burns they were defeated. I don't know for tomorrow, so I perfectly agree you take a break for at least a few days. I will keep you inform about the evolution of the situation.

Best Regards,

Dankien Moebus
Omicroners Senior
[Image: otransmissionbarsb.png]

(]o[) Announcement: new commodities required - Laowai - 06-28-2011

Incoming Transmission: .......

Comm ID: Ren_Shifu Enterprises, Reg:Planet Houston, Texas System.
Managing Director: Isabel Ren-Laowai.
Signal to: Dankien Moebus.

Message reads:

Hello there.

My Husband, Matthius Ren, captain of the trade ship Ren_Shifu was recently in contact with one of your vessels, identified as "the Sleeping Giant". Apparently in the course of the conversation he was made aware of certain business opportunities available through your organization. We are a small freight and shipping company however we are always open to new business and as we do run freight into the border worlds on occasion it seemed fair that I should contact you and make ourselves known and apply for the the rights to run goods on your currently standing contracts.
As I said, we are a small but very reliable company and have an extensive list of goodwill contracts across multiple houses.
We look forward to hearing from you soon and hope that we may be able to do business together.

Message Ends.
Comm ID Sign off: Isabel Ren-Laowai, Ren_Shifu Enterprises, Planet Houston, Texas System, Liberty.

(]o[) Announcement: new commodities required - Wurstboot - 06-29-2011

***'incoming transmission'***
Source: Schutzmann Joachim Peter Paschulke
Comm ID / Vessel Tag: Peterchens_Mondfahrt
Recipient: Mr. Dankien Moebus.

***'receiving message'***

Grüße.
I've managed to get a haul full of Helium to FreeportXV, in, if I might add, my most friggin verflixten endeavour until now.

I couldn't get any papers out of the independent contractors that supplied me with Helium in Pennsylvania, though anyone coming across the Vessels "Xion" or "ONI" might consider them to be worth contracting.

I managed to convince the mates on Bethlehem to provide me with papers of my load though,
here's the paperwork:
Helium at Bethlehem
Helium at Freeport XV

I'd also like to apologise for the recent problems with my comm system, something's not right at all, I'll have someone at FP XV check it out.
Gute Nacht, Paschulke out.

***'message ends'***

(]o[) Announcement: new commodities required - Lusitano - 06-29-2011

*From New Lusitania, Gran Canaria*

Greetings Mr Moebus

The ship didn't suffer any damage not the crew, except a few fast heart beat. We are a small community, and when a crew of he Nau left, his wife was felling sick, worried the crew member tried to contact her to see if all was alright, and the news is that she is pregnant. Joy fill all crew members and didn't notice the battle warnings. A mistake that could cost a lot. Any birth here is a celebration, and for a community that have less then 800 members ... is a big celebration.

Even so today they managed this:

Cargo 16 Shinagawa and Corfu

That makes 3600 cargo units of optical chips

After all ... we are Zoners, so passing by military bloackades, pirates, radiation, jellys, people with no brains and much more ... is normal for us.

Best regards

Best regards

(]o[) Announcement: new commodities required - moebus - 06-29-2011

[Image: Omicroners_Sig_01.png]
[font=Impact]<div align="center]Commodities update 5
Label 3.2: +ISpZPUy/FmdBBZtgD0MXjJMsK4+NxfbPdrTWGX8bL8=
  • Copper................3 175 {565 credits/unit}
  • Helium................7 139 {1590 credits/unit}
  • Optical Ships....12 398 {75 credits/unit}

[color=#000000][font=Impact]
------------Public message to all traders------------

Greetings,

Thank you again for your participation, the payments for a commodity will be sent as soon as all deliveries have been received for that commodity. Due to some tensions with some corsairs pilots these days, you are free to deliver goods to Freeport 9 or Corfu if you think it can improve your security (Freeport XV is still prefered).

Best Regards
Dankien Moebus
Omicroners Senior
[/quote]

(]o[) Announcement: new commodities required - Laowai - 07-01-2011

Incoming Transmission: .......
Comm ID: Ren_Shifu Enterprises, Reg:Planet Houston, Texas System.
Managing Director: Isabel Ren-Laowai.
Signal to: Dankien Moebus.

Message reads:
Hello again.

As agreed we have arranged for a shipment of Optical chips from Liberty to be sent to Corfu station in Omicron Theta: please find enclosed the records of the shipment.

Cargo Leaving Liberty

Cargo Arrival at Corfu

We trust you find everything in order and look forward to working with you again soon.

Message Ends.
Comm ID Sign off: Isabel Ren-Laowai, Ren_Shifu Enterprises, Planet Houston, Texas System, Liberty.

(]o[) Announcement: new commodities required - oshimon - 07-03-2011

++++communication_signal_established[color=#33CC00]++++
++++loading_software_version_3.19++++
++++communication_channel_open++++
++++please_close_channel_at_end_of_message_by_pressing_f5++++
++++thank_you_for_using_sirius_instant_messenger++++
++++please_record_your_message_now++++

Watch 'ya Gents.

This just passed across my desk from .:j:.Monkey.Mover.Owen
When I say "passed" I really mean "was found under the empty pack of cigarettes I was rummaging through in the hopeless off chance that it contained a smoke", you know how it is.......

Any roads, he has done <strike>numurus</strike> <strike>numberuss</strike> loads of deliveries for you's lot in the past (with permission for entry into Omicron 74 and all that stuff) and is up for a load more runs to Freeport XV and what not.
He says the beer there is "not that bad Pa even if the place is a bit posh". I think he has one of those female women types that's been given him the eye there if ya' ask me.

Drop us a line here if you's be wanting him to wander on down with a load of goodies, he recons he can deliver a <strike>substanshul</strike> <strike>subshtainshel</strike> shed load of the stuff ya' be wanting, all legal like and above board - ish.

On behalf of all the Owen Clan.

****terminal_error_#173b[color=#CC0000]****
****error_#173b_detected****
****unlicensed_software****
****pirated_software_user_report_details_collated****
****reported_uploaded_to_authorities****
****legal_department_and_local_authorities_notified****
****comms_deck_memory_storage_erased****
****comms_deck_motherboard_fried****
++++have_a_nice_day_and_thank_you_for_using_sirius_instant_messenger++++

(]o[) Announcement: new commodities required - moebus - 07-04-2011

[Image: Omicroners_Sig_01.png]
[font=Impact]<div align="center]Commodities update 6
Label 3.2: +ISpZPUy/FmdBBZtgD0MXjJMsK4+NxfbPdrTWGX8bL8=
  • Helium................7 139 {1590 credits/unit}
  • Optical Ships....8 798 {75 credits/unit}

[color=#000000][font=Impact]
------------Public message to all traders------------

Greetings,

With the deliveries we received during the last days we have almost everything we need to achieve project phase 3. Note that the needed good list has been updated. Payments for copper will be sent soon.

Best Regards
Dankien Moebus
Omicroners Senior

[font=Impact]
------------Encrypted message to Mr. Owen/Owen Family------------

Hi there,

I thought you had been lost in space! Good to have some news from you. Actually there are still some requirements in Helium and optical ships. Also, we would need a 10 000 units of scrap metal. Could you provide that to Freeport 9 or Freeport XV? What would be the price for such shipment?

Best Regards
Dankien Moebus
Omicroners Senior

(]o[) Announcement: new commodities required - oshimon - 07-04-2011

++++communication_signal_established[color=#33CC00]++++
++++loading_software_version_3.19++++
++++communication_channel_open++++
++++please_close_channel_at_end_of_message_by_pressing_f5++++
++++thank_you_for_using_sirius_instant_messenger++++
++++please_record_your_message_now++++

Mr. Moebus, tis good to hear from ya' again, has been a while an a few of the family have been out of action for the last few months, some lost in space as ya' say.
Nowt new there though, most of m'sons couldn't find their ass with both hands and a mirror, useless sods.

Any-who, just got of the blower with Monkey.Mover and as per usual the useless git has jumped the gun.
Again.

I quote -

"Poo sticks Pa! This be commin' out'a m'wages again then hmmmmm?"

[Image: th_run1copperA.jpg]

[Image: th_run1copperB.jpg]

Let him learns the hard way Mr. Moebus, might drum a bit of <strike>intelijence</strike> <strike>intellajanse</strike> <strike>intellyjuice </strike> brains inta that thick skull o'his.

Helium an those optical thingies should be do-able.
Chances are I'll make the runs m'self - .:j:.Owen-Head.Office due to Monkey.Mover's ship bein' banned from, well, almost every where to be honest.
I presume this is acceptable?

The scrap may take a bit o'time, probably have to call in a few favours from other Congress members to get a proper operation going if ya need it smartish like.

I'll ask around about the price for ya'. Give me a ball park figure if ya can though, the lads will need a bit of incentive to get 'em out of bed.

On behalf of all the Owen Clan.

****terminal_error_#173b[color=#CC0000]****
****error_#173b_detected****
****unlicensed_software****
****pirated_software_user_report_details_collated****
****reported_uploaded_to_authorities****
****legal_department_and_local_authorities_notified****
****comms_deck_memory_storage_erased****
****comms_deck_motherboard_fried****
++++have_a_nice_day_and_thank_you_for_using_sirius_instant_messenger++++

(]o[) Announcement: new commodities required - Lusitano - 07-04-2011

*From New Lusitania, Gran Canaria*

Greetings again Mr Moebus

We sended you more suplies, this case two more delivers of optical chips

Cargo 17 Shinagawa and Corfu

Cargo 18 Shinagawa and Corfu

7200 units of optical chips, that makes a total of 10800 units of optical chips.

I also confirm the payment for the copper deliver.

Best regards

Viriato