Discovery Gaming Community
Connecticut - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Connecticut (/showthread.php?tid=66374)

Pages: 1 2 3

Connecticut - SeaFalcon - 09-21-2011

On a little other note.

There are other servers,
There you can train with some folks too.

Connecticut - (ツ) - 09-25-2011

... and have to make new chars... and your partners as well (timewaste)

But since there is a Pvp-only system, why make it so complicated to reach it?
Tonight I saw several RH flying through Hamburg, and when i hailed them they all were "just Flying to CON"
Guess it will take them an hour to get there (timewaste.. Not counting the times when you meet people that shoot you on sight)

Connecticut - Ntei - 09-26-2011

Make a command that transport you to connie only when you are docked in a base and a command that returnes you to the same base you came from. Also remove the jumphole and make all cargo and unmounted weapons fall from ships that use this command

No cons in this idea that i am aware of.

P.S.: I see that someone mentipon this befoure but since it's sach a good idea reapeating it whould be good

Connecticut - Hell Hunter - 09-26-2011

lolno
just fly there?

Connecticut - Lennox - 09-26-2011

' Wrote:... and have to make new chars... and your partners as well (timewaste)

But since there is a Pvp-only system, why make it so complicated to reach it?
Tonight I saw several RH flying through Hamburg, and when i hailed them they all were "just Flying to CON"
Guess it will take them an hour to get there (timewaste.. Not counting the times when you meet people that shoot you on sight)

I don't get your point. It only needs 10 seconds to create a char with a RM BS on the DoD server. Sure, you need a bit more time for creating a char you wanna have but there are a lot of restart commands. Just accept you have to fly to Conn from wherever you are. It can't be just changed because guys like you are too lazy to move their ships a bit. And if you complain about the lack of opportunities to get there you definately are doing something wrong. I flew to Conn a lot times without even get a stupid comment from other players. Just fly there and everything is fine.

Connecticut - CzeReptile - 09-26-2011

Going to Conn is silly. Especially in NY.

You start shootign someone and he goes

OMG IM GOIN TO CONN TO PEW NO KILL

EH, the OP idea is ossim if worked out properly.

Connecticut - Lennox - 09-26-2011

' Wrote:Going to Conn is silly. Especially in NY.

You start shootign someone and he goes

OMG IM GOIN TO CONN TO PEW NO KILL

EH, the OP idea is ossim if worked out properly.

Then you are REALLY doing something wrong. If there is the possibility to get shot by LNS or other kind of ships piloted by lolwuts then just avoid crowded places like Fort Bush, Norfolk and Manhattan. It would be enough to get out of the tradelane 10k before you arrive at Fort Bush from the Norfolk-Fort Bush lane. If you are not able to do that then don't restrict yourself to this system and train somewhere else.

Connecticut - KAWISH-ALI - 09-26-2011

Well the idea you suggested my friend is not bad i appriciate that,but i think we may ecounter problems with this .
It is quit nice with current.:)

Edit:and Dont forget the DoD purpose!

Connecticut - Jeremy Hunter - 09-26-2011

' Wrote:Well the idea you suggested my friend is not bad i appriciate that,but i think we may ecounter problems with this .
It is quit nice with current.:)

Edit:and Dont forget the DoD purpose!

Purpose of DoD: Fly any ship and blow the shizz out of anything and everything with anything and everything.