Discovery Gaming Community
Order| tech chart change request. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Order| tech chart change request. (/showthread.php?tid=67212)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Order| tech chart change request. - Vito - 10-07-2011

' Wrote:The guy said Corsairs cant go to Minor because security is so so strict.

Corsairs are currently not our enemies. In fact they are marked as allies in our rep list, and the majority of Corsairs I met still behave that way.

Corsairs can' go into Minor because they have no business there

All the 'sairs who behave as loldur allies are lolwuts

The 'sairs and order agents have no reason to be friends. They never had. Don't play the BHG card because every unlawful factions has the hunters as their enemies yet you don't see them holding hands with order agents

Edit: if you never saw a 'sair fighting an agent since the FP9 drama you need to get out more

Order| tech chart change request. - Decerebrated.Individual - 10-07-2011

' Wrote:It is good for you to show how little backing you have to your arguments. Kudos to you sir.

I'll try to provide some in a week. I'm not very good with photoshop though. Good night.

' Wrote:Corsairs can' go into Minor because they have no business there

The 'sairs and order agents have no reason to be friends. They never had. Don't play the BHG card because every unlawful factions has the hunters as their enemies yet you don't see them holding hands with order agents

Edit: if you never saw a 'sair fighting an agent since the FP9 drama you need to get out more

Corsairs have the same business as Zoners in Minor... fighting nomads and assisting their beloved Order friends.

No, I havent seen them fight, but I see them help each other all the time.

Maybe you should hang out more with the average Corsair Order players than with your friends who are trying to get them fighting.

Good night.

EDIT:
And no, Corsair or Order players are not all lolwhuts. They are just players who are able to get along and follow logical RP without some oorp disco politics influencing them.
Your use of the word lolwhut to describe anyone who doenst behave like you want them to jsut shows what kind of player you are.

Order| tech chart change request. - Vito - 10-07-2011

' Wrote:Corsairs have the same business as Zoners in Minor... fighting nomads and assisting their beloved Order friends.

No, I havent seen them fight, but I see them help each other all the time.

Maybe you should hang out more with the average Corsair Order players than with your friends who are trying to get them fighting.

Good night.

Why would the sairs be in Minor fighting nomads? We have plenty of those blue things at home. To protect Liberty and all humanity? lolwut?

Me and my friends are trying to get the 'sairs and order fighting? Wait, what?

I only hang out with people that have at least half a brain working so excuse me if you don't see me on a 'sair ship in Minor/Delta/Iota/Alaska/whatever going Yalalalala on Keepers

Edit: just go to sleep already

Order| tech chart change request. - casero - 10-07-2011

' Wrote:Which FP9 incident? THe one that was more than 8 months ago?

I havent seen any Corsair vs Order battles since.

I saw Jeremy and Admiral Collister almost starting a war with rheinland at FP1 meanwhile though.

But no Corsair vs Order fights.

You'd better stage another one and then blame it on the indies.

Ok Im off to bed for real now.

I wasn't blaming indies, but I thought there were a majority of them, with Order| included, if both Indies and official order decided to attack the sairs, I don't see why it's wrong the request to be hostile to the sairs too.

Order| tech chart change request. - Hammerstein - 10-07-2011

[Image: dragonhulligans.th.jpg]

As peaceful Zoner i got killed by Dragons every time i ran into them. In Hokkaido, in Honshu, in Kyushu. Pointing out that i was ally with Order never changed anything.

Current lead of Order seems to lake the respect for the very deep alliance with Zoners in this. I can understand they dont care much that Corsair and Dragons always been complete hostile to eachother but with Dragons and Zoners this was always singlesided terrorism.

You cannot be seriouse to ally with Dragons, Order!

Consequently:
If this becomes real Zoners should pull out of Order "veryclose alliance" into reserved neutrality and change that slot for Order from pink back to white like with all other Factons that give a **** what their zoner allies think about what they do.

Order| tech chart change request. - Jeremy Hunter - 10-07-2011

Um.

I never say shoot the Corsairs. I don't.

As for FP1, none of my Order ships fired a shot at a Rheinland or Bretonian ship >.>

But you wouldn't know that, since all you would know is I went "Nuts" to Rheinland.

And Hammerstein, I see no offical ]bd[ ships present, so its not the ]bd[ offical faction's fault. Indies don't respect diplomacy sometimes.

Also, Michal holds deep respect for them. Don't think he doesn't, because you're wrong.

Order| tech chart change request. - SpaceTime - 10-07-2011

' Wrote:Corsairs can' go into Minor because they have no business there

Actually, I RP my only Order character as a pro-corsair. I guess I should be a lolwut too:mellow:

It is in Lore that Order and Corsairs are friendly. Igiss implemented such thing. Much like Order being friendly to Hogosha as well. Not that it makes lots of sense, but I am sure Order and Corsairs can find some common grounds and at least keep neutrality. Making the cell red won't give you anything. Just implement a docking restriction rephack and you are okay.

I should also mention that you cannot force indies to follow non-canon RP. It surprises me the fact that I see an admin signing it too.

' Wrote:Why would the sairs be in Minor fighting nomads? We have plenty of those blue things at home. To protect Liberty and all humanity? lolwut?

Me and my friends are trying to get the 'sairs and order fighting? Wait, what?

I only hang out with people that have at least half a brain working so excuse me if you don't see me on a 'sair ship in Minor/Delta/Iota/Alaska/whatever going Yalalalala on Keepers

Edit: just go to sleep already

What would they be doign in Minor?

Well.. how about helping their ally?

Because thats exactly what they did the times I saw them there, as long as some Order primary didnt chase them off for no reason, or rather... for the reason of making the order indies lose in minor.

Because thats what the primary guys do... keep Order and allies form winning against keepers in their own home system of minor.

What you said about half brain working shows that in fact they dont. Order and Corsairs are SUPPOSED to attack keepers in all those places. It's their god damn RP.

Anyway... talk to you tomorrow.

Order| tech chart change request. - Jeremy Hunter - 10-07-2011

' Wrote:What would they be doign in Minor?

Well.. how about helping their ally?

Because thats exactly what they did the times I saw them there, as long as some Order primary didnt chase them off for no reason, or rather... for the reason of making the order indies lose in minor.

Because thats what the primary guys do... keep Order and allies form winning against keepers in their own home system of minor.

What you said about half brain working shows that in fact they dont. Order and Corsairs are SUPPOSED to attack keepers in all those places. It's their god damn RP.

Anyway... talk to you tomorrow.

We all can't be complete jerks to players wanting a fun, fair fight like you Decebrated.