Discovery Gaming Community
bomers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: bomers (/showthread.php?tid=73817)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

bomers - kikatsu - 01-30-2012

If you docked your ship with no weapons on it you 'saved it' and now blowing it up will keep it in it's gunless state.

Loose your guns in battle and then you die (IE sundive) you respawn with your last 'saved' configuration...thus saving your guns. Dock before then and it is bye bye mortars.

bomers - Raw_power - 01-31-2012

' Wrote:Its obvious you're "dead" already
Guilty as charge, 24/7 go chitting with bombur
Relog or wait for server restart, meanwhile chill out
actually no no one killed me i got all my bots and bats just my weps got destroyed some how

' Wrote:If you docked your ship with no weapons on it you 'saved it' and now blowing it up will keep it in it's gunless state.

Loose your guns in battle and then you die (IE sundive) you respawn with your last 'saved' configuration...thus saving your guns. Dock before then and it is bye bye mortars.

no one killed me i got all my bats and bots the only thing that happen is my shields was reduced to 50 % after that i lost my gun i was no where near destroyed or any thing and yess i was far away from the sun and plannet

bomers - Ursus - 01-31-2012

HAVE YOU DOCKED SINCE THIS HAPPENED

bomers - Linkus - 01-31-2012

' Wrote:actually no no one killed me i got all my bots and bats just my weps got destroyed some how

I did it.
Your weapons were confiscated.
For being made of lime and cheese.

' Wrote:HAVE YOU DOCKED SINCE THIS HAPPENED

This.

' Wrote:HAVE YOU DOCKED SINCE THIS HAPPENED

yess i have docked sine this happen .. if i didn't dock i would have lost all my cargo

bomers - Govedo13 - 01-31-2012

My best bet is that it was yesterday - a lot of lag spikes- you lost your shield without seeing it( server lag) and lost the guns due to nova hull hits that didn't registered on the hull but destroyed the ship guns.
I done something similar to transport in a laggy server, on the other hand the reduced nova explosion range make them not working vs shields on the half of the ship models in the game- it is general nova issue of v3 novas- my recommendation will be to bring back the v2 nova stats with increased energy demands to shoot nova or less dmg on the torpedo.

bomers - Vladimir - 01-31-2012

today my bomer was attacking battle sheps and after the 3rd nova torpedo i had half of his battleship shields were down then all of a sudden all of his weapons on his battleship is destroyed .. i would like to know what is going on .. is this some kind of glitch in the game or what please this matter needs immediate attention :rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm:

bomers - Linkus - 01-31-2012

' Wrote:yess i have docked sine this happen .. if i didn't dock i would have lost all my cargo

You have lost your weapons permanently and you will have to rebuy them.
We'll look and see if there's any potential bugs related to this.

bomers - Raw_power - 02-01-2012

' Wrote:My best bet is that it was yesterday - a lot of lag spikes- you lost your shield without seeing it( server lag) and lost the guns due to nova hull hits that didn't registered on the hull but destroyed the ship guns.
I done something similar to transport in a laggy server, on the other hand the reduced nova explosion range make them not working vs shields on the half of the ship models in the game- it is general nova issue of v3 novas- my recommendation will be to bring back the v2 nova stats with increased energy demands to shoot nova or less dmg on the torpedo.

that would really make sense BC yesterday i was hunting nomads in my bomer and guess i used 20 nova torpodos on a nomad battle ship and no damage even the nomad cruiser only half shield damage .. i mean whats up with that :rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm: