Discovery Gaming Community
Reviving the Aoi Iseijin - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Reviving the Aoi Iseijin (/showthread.php?tid=74554)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Reviving the Aoi Iseijin - Corsair - 02-10-2012

' Wrote:Uh. Nomads have no reason to go to Gallia
I mean
they were made to protect the SIRIUS, by the Daam K'Vosh. Won't they 'will never' break that thing? Also they always go
''lol this is ours.''
' no u crezi nom its liburtai'

''OURS.'' *pew.*

Aka in non idiotic, Sirius was theirs and they want it back. Not gallia.

They wouldn't just ignore a massive human invasion force. They'd see it as just ANOTHER group trying to take their home.

Reviving the Aoi Iseijin - Bootsiuv - 02-10-2012

' Wrote:@Bootsiuv

Any collaboration between Kusari and Bretonian Wild would be amazing. The war on humanity is far from over, and all Nomad cells would need to work together. I would suggest beginning your Bretonian Wild RP background now, and running it through the Nomad-savvy players.

I would be very interested in doing so, but I would need a few peeps to get on board with the idea, as a faction one man does not make.

Perhaps I'll think about some things this evening, and spit some ideas out there, as the thought of such a faction has my interest piqued...

Reviving the Aoi Iseijin - Hell Hunter - 02-10-2012

Humans that wipe out humans.
The human invaders would be weakened by the other human defenders.

They attack the gallics/gallians/gallia-somethings too early- D'oh they too strong.

so if something like that was going to happen, it'd happen later. or so.

Reviving the Aoi Iseijin - Crackpunch - 02-10-2012

How to do it right?

Avoid OP weapon combos.

Find activities other than pewing.

Reviving the Aoi Iseijin - MB52 - 02-10-2012

' Wrote:Uh. Nomads have no reason to go to Gallia
I mean
they were made to protect the SIRIUS, by the Daam K'Vosh. Won't they 'will never' break that thing? Also they always go
''lol this is ours.''
' no u crezi nom its liburtai'

''OURS.'' *pew.*

Aka in non idiotic, Sirius was theirs and they want it back. Not gallia.

I thought that the Gallic area was also built by the Dom K'vosh? or some higher power. Regardless... the gallics are a threat to the Nomads in Sirus.. and thus will go and exterminate them at the source. Its like... a country that keeps invading another. You can stop them all you want in your territory, but eventually you'll need to invade them to stop the source.

Gallia would be second fiddle to Kusari in the eyes of the Aoi Iseijin, as there would be no immediate cause for concern; Kusari would be the more threatening target since now they are not at war with anybody but pirates. The Aoi Iseijin would have their hands full with the human military's focused forces.

Reviving the Aoi Iseijin - MB52 - 02-10-2012

I could see the Aoi Iseijin working to break the cease fire and start the war with kusari and gallia up. Probably by pretending to be KNF or something.

That would be a tangible goal, though a lot of their undercover agents were discovered and either killed or forced to flee. But it WOULD look bad if a bunch of KNF ships repeatedly attacked convoys and patrols along the Kusari-Gallia border.

Reviving the Aoi Iseijin - Bootsiuv - 02-10-2012

' Wrote:That would be a tangible goal, though a lot of their undercover agents were discovered and either killed or forced to flee. But it WOULD look bad if a bunch of KNF ships repeatedly attacked convoys and patrols along the Kusari-Gallia border.

A neat idea indeed. :)

Reviving the Aoi Iseijin - Hone - 02-10-2012

' Wrote:That's why I think we should start with a fresh idea in a fresh place.

My vote is for a bretonian wild faction, as that would create a nice go along with what bretonia already has to deal with.

Now that their getting their arse handed to them by Gallia (or will be soon anyways), I think it would be the perfect time for the noms to make their move in that sector of space.

The thing is the Bretonians were always the least infected, and least involved in the Nomad war, the nomads even had to use their Rhienland agents to track Trent on Leeds, so evidently they didnt have any Bretonian infected in that entire system. So I'm against a Bretonian Wilde faction, in favour of Liberty/Kusari/Rhienland.

' Wrote:Which goes against damn near everything created so far. So, no.

So you're ignoring vanilla in favour of player made up, own-faction-dictating stories, of very questionable quality? You've got it backwards.