Discovery Gaming Community
[A51] Asylum 51 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: [A51] Asylum 51 (/showthread.php?tid=7495)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

[A51] Asylum 51 - A51 Kane - 04-05-2008

' Wrote:Do you guys intend to join any of the already existing clans on Disco, or did you just relocate your own exclusive club from elsewhere?

hmm... this covers that question:
"Yes, we relocated. Yes, some of our members will be integrating into other factions. "

I think Xoria is quite capable of asking for more info, if wanted.
I'll spare you the time, though.
We are also on the North Quadrant. We were formally on Asylum51 server. We thought this looked an interesting server, good RP, lots of players.

[A51] Asylum 51 - Muleo - 04-24-2008

This faction get's an absolutely stinking big NO from me (well this ain't a faction proposal, but what the heck).

Reason 1.
Too many bounty hunters.
Reason 2.
I saw the leader of A51, docking on CRETE, saying he wanted to buy guns or something stupid like that.
Reason3.
Other than the incident mentioned above, I have NEVER seen any A51, in anything other than a battlecruiser (they roam around in groups of 4 or 5 battlecruisers)
Reason 4.
They're currently taking flak from RM about buying a Rheinland battleship.
Reason 5.
The RP story is ridiculous...
Reason 6.
Now I find they're arguing with the RM saying that the Rheinland battleship was built from scratch by them....

[A51] Asylum 51 - A51 Kane - 04-24-2008

We considered coming in as pirates, but since this place is saturated with them, we chose something to counteract.
I've never docked on Crete, Mule. Get your facts straight. That was another that unfortunately didn't realize he was in the wrong and has since been informed.
Of course we have battlecruisers, we plan on diverging on the nomads in the Omicrons. And, have done this a few times. You haven't seen us that many times, otherwise you'd know we have just as many fighters and bombers and a couple of gunboats as well. We just don't take them to go against the Nommies. LOL fighting a Nomad BS in a bomber...LOL I did it once....poof!

As for the Rheinland BS, yup, we scavanged one from Sigma 13. It'll work quite well against the Nomads, Order, and other unlawfuls that choose to come against us. Oh wait, that'd be you...now I know why you object so vehemently.

[A51] Asylum 51 - Jinx - 04-24-2008

its rather disgusting how much hostility and arrogance some of the posts spill. - i remember that the A51 announced themselves in a short notice some time ago - and said that they d want to get comfy on the server before thinking of taking up the next step to create a faction.

and that was what the people suggested at that time ... "take your time to get used to the server, its ways, its mechanics etc. - and then after some time, try to fit in"

there hasn t been a suggestion about a faction made yet, just an announcement to still be interested in the server. - i would expect those people that allready lead a faction and / or have experience with both the community and the factions to assist more instead of acting from well above as if they are treating little kids.

if the A51 wants to become a faction, there is absolutely no reason they should not, provided they go through the whole process. and it would show a much better willingness of the community not to gloat about whats not there - but rather assist in creating it.

[A51] Asylum 51 - globalplayer-svk - 04-24-2008

' Wrote:We considered coming in as pirates, but since this place is saturated with them, we chose something to counteract.
I've never docked on Crete, Mule. Get your facts straight. That was another that unfortunately didn't realize he was in the wrong and has since been informed.
Of course we have battlecruisers, we plan on diverging on the nomads in the Omicrons. And, have done this a few times. You haven't seen us that many times, otherwise you'd know we have just as many fighters and bombers and a couple of gunboats as well. We just don't take them to go against the Nommies. LOL fighting a Nomad BS in a bomber...LOL I did it once....poof!

As for the Rheinland BS, yup, we scavanged one from Sigma 13. It'll work quite well against the Nomads, Order, and other unlawfuls that choose to come against us. Oh wait, that'd be you...now I know why you object so vehemently.

i tell you this, some time ago we(corsairs) come again keepers in cap ships, you know what happend? booom.that was all. but then we learned from that and again nomad bs,nomad gb,and nomad fighter we come with 4 bombers and 1 or 2 fighters. and you know what happend? they escape, yes we have loses, but bombers make so big damage to shield of their bs,that they choose go away.
and words about that A51 has fighters and bombers but again keepers you will come with battlecruisers, you know how many bs have keepers? when no, i tell you that:1 or you will that all keepers jump in battleships and wait on A51 ?
and about that rheinland bs from sigma, you ahve now RM on tail,you have order on tail,you have unlawfulls on tail. and you think so big ship is good gain little bombers? i hope you soon realize how big mistake it is. and other thing, how much time you need to travel in asteroids in gamma to kappa hole? and you know how big chances has rheinland bs again 2 bombers there?

and about last words from your post,sorry but they are pretty s*upid. Asno has vehement objects because all here have enough of capwhore faction. and from your words is A51 capwhore faction.....

[A51] Asylum 51 - Why? - 04-24-2008

' Wrote:i tell you this, some time ago we(corsairs) come again keepers in cap ships, you know what happend? booom.that was all. but then we learned from that and again nomad bs,nomad gb,and nomad fighter we come with 4 bombers and 1 or 2 fighters. and you know what happend? they escape, yes we have loses, but bombers make so big damage to shield of their bs,that they choose go away.
and words about that A51 has fighters and bombers but again keepers you will come with battlecruisers, you know how many bs have keepers? when no, i tell you that:1 or you will that all keepers jump in battleships and wait on A51 ?
and about that rheinland bs from sigma, you ahve now RM on tail,you have order on tail,you have unlawfulls on tail. and you think so big ship is good gain little bombers? i hope you soon realize how big mistake it is. and other thing, how much time you need to travel in asteroids in gamma to kappa hole? and you know how big chances has rheinland bs again 2 bombers there?

and about last words from your post,sorry but they are pretty s*upid. Asno has vehement objects because all here have enough of capwhore faction. and from your words is A51 capwhore faction.....

You need to re-read Jinx's post. Lets say about a dozen times, and then edit your post again.

[A51] Asylum 51 - Oniros - 04-24-2008

Edit : in the end, who cares. Anger is over

[A51] Asylum 51 - DBoy1612 - 04-24-2008

' Wrote:As for the Rheinland BS, yup, we scavanged one from Sigma 13.

You're gonna have to give me a much better RP story for me to buy that one mate, because just incase you haven't noticed, most and if not all the Rheinland Cruiser and Battleship wrecks within Sigma 13 are far beyond "salvage and repair", and you plan on getting -four-? ... All I see is a group of Bounty Hunters wanting to fly capships, and better yet the ones I have control over within roleplay. Please, try changing my mind, I want to see if you can manage it.

[A51] Asylum 51 - Tomtomrawr - 04-24-2008

OK, first off, we have plenty of Bounty Hunter factions, i believe it's 2 official and 1 near (that would be the Bounty Hunter Legion, which has been started by me:D). Secondly, BH's have great ships to use.

I was once a noob, and wanted to buy a very good cap ship, because i thought it would be able to own anyone who got in my oath (how much i've changed since then:D). Anyway, i found the Rhienland one, and went on a server that used to have start off of 500 mil, so i could try the Rhienland battleship (it was running Disco before caps were more expensive). OMG!! That battleship was one of the worst things i've ever flown, it took me like 10 minutes to turn 90 degrees, also, forget the trade lanes, it wouldn't fit, no matter what i did. Also, normally BH factions mainly use there own ships.

I know this isn't a faction proposal, but if it was, it would get a big fat NO from me, i'm sorry, but i have to speak the truth.

(P.S, also i agree with Dboy, i've seen the wrecks in Sig 13 and they are like in half, they are unsalvagable, maybe for scrap, but not to be rebuilt)

[A51] Asylum 51 - cmfalconer - 04-24-2008

I met a bunch of A51's in O15 lastnight while getting my rep fixed. Seemed to be jovial chaps, all flying BHG BattleCruisers or Orca Gunboats. I did see one Bomber in my time there.

They had a nice conversation about trade routes with a gent in a Rheinland Battleship named Devistation, or devistator, or something.

But they didn't seem to be doing anything of note, wrong or right. If this group has ANY inclination of becoming official, get your shiza together, get your RP straight, and treat those that have been here a while, aka the ones who ultimately decide whether you're going to be here or now, with respect.