Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Snub Model - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Snub Model (/showthread.php?tid=76125)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Red Hessian Snub Model - Durandal - 03-08-2012

AoM would be rolling over in his metaphorical disco grave. If you're going to replace the asgard snubs at least do something as original as he did and not black and silver (which aren't Hessian colors anyway; I recall Blodo being annoyed that the Jormungand didn't have enough rust on it) Wrath knockoffs.

Red Hessian Snub Model - Zynth - 03-08-2012

Can I haz?

Since people somehow don't like Hessian Wraiths...How about removing the Hessian marks and use it as a Wraith. That way, the Wraith looks like a real 2nd generation fighter that actually looks different from the Valkyrie.

Also, same with all your models, what's the poly count? I can feel the strain the game engine might face if this gets in.

Red Hessian Snub Model - massdriver - 03-08-2012

' Wrote:Can I haz?

Since people somehow don't like Hessian Wraiths...How about removing the Hessian marks and use it as a Wraith. That way, the Wraith looks like a real 2nd generation fighter that actually looks different from the Valkyrie.

Also, same with all your models, what's the poly count? I can feel the strain the game engine might face if this gets in.

it has 2000 triangles. the count of trinagles is not a serious problem here at all.

Edit: and again I wonder why people cry that it is a 100% wraith.

Red Hessian Snub Model - kikatsu - 03-08-2012

It looks fantastic, there is no obvious reason for people to complain about it, some are just hesitant to keep the old models I guess. Have the developers accepted any of your new Hessian models into the mod yet, if I may ask?

Red Hessian Snub Model - massdriver - 03-08-2012

' Wrote:It looks fantastic, there is no obvious reason for people to complain about it, some are just hesitant to keep the old models I guess. Have the developers accepted any of your new Hessian models into the mod yet, if I may ask?

there wasnt any discussions about what I should submit and when. Only positive words.

Red Hessian Snub Model - Altaris - 03-08-2012

' Wrote:probably it will be retextured as a MND special snub.

Yes please do that. You will have all the love i can offer.

It really looks like Valkyrie updated, but no reason to reject the model. I'd make it some sort of 'equivalent' to Avenger, and use it as MND ship.

I like the model, i really do, not Hessianish though.

Red Hessian Snub Model - CyberDragon94 - 03-09-2012

I'd love to see these sheeps in game, and shoot them up. Thousand times cooler than the current models, nice work dude.
I support your cause. And yes, these sheeps just fit it perfectly.

Red Hessian Snub Model - Klaw117 - 03-12-2012

While this model is amazing, I too think it looks like the Wraith rather than a hybrid of the Wraith and the Odin. However, I don't think this would be that hard to fix. My suggestions:

1. Curve the wings forward a bit.

2. Make that circular drum thing on the back a bit smaller and see if you can put a fin on top of it.

Red Hessian Snub Model - Vredes - 04-01-2012

' Wrote:It's so sexy that i get my pants wet, and i'm not even a woman.

However, community will probably not accept a hessian wraith.

Which is a shame.

Damn Right!

Red Hessian Snub Model - Nikita - 04-20-2012

AGAIN AND AGAIN,too much,too modern...miners are RH.MINERS