Discovery Gaming Community
Sunbucks Cafe - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Sunbucks Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=7765)

Sunbucks Cafe - Munaum - 12-25-2008

A thin man walks into the bar, leaving most of the booths in his wake.

He takes a seat next to Captain O'Brien, says to the barmaid, "I'll have what he's having."

He starts a conversation with O'Brien to lighten his spirits, finding out a reason to fear Myers.

He then leaves to continue his patrol.

Sunbucks Cafe - MB52 - 12-25-2008

Karl Agathon walks in, stopping momentarily to look over the officers lounging around, his eyes pausing over Sally for a few seconds.

*laughs* a girl like her would never make it far in the Navy, and the LPI was lucky for that fact...

He continues into the lounge and take a seat by the bar, ordering a double liberty ale...

Sunbucks Cafe - Zapp - 12-28-2008

Two new recruits walk into the bar, fresh off their first patrol. One jokingly says to the other, "Hey, you know what I heard about the Chief in the Academy? I heard he has eyes in the back of his head."

"Oh yeah?" retorted the second one, "well I heard he stared down his own reflection."

"I heard he slammed a revolving door."

"I heard he once got out and pushed when his Liberator's engine got shot off."

"I heard he can shoot down enemy ships just by saying 'bang!'"

Just then Matt Myers walked in and said, "I heard he's all places, hears all things, and that he needs a new bootlicker. You two will do fine."

He proceeded to grab both recruits and drag em off by the scruff of their necks.

Sunbucks Cafe - hack - 12-29-2008

"Well, Caster, it's like this.....everyone knows we are under the gun trying to get the slime of this sector stuffed back under whatever rock they came out from under..." Said O'Brian.

He takes another pull from the Liberty Ale bottle that's in front of him

"Apparently, the Maintenance and Supply Officers think I take far too many chances out there, and instead of standing my ground and trying to do my job, they want me to......I almost can't say it..."

"They want me to pull back and call in the Navy instead. Run away. RUN FREAKIN AWAY!"

By now, the noise has died down to nothing, and other officers are staring....

The Captain spits into a nearby spittoon. "I cant stand to have those words come outta my mouth."

"They figure I have maimed or destroyed enough ships by now that if Chief Myers doesn't boot my butt out, that the CEO will. Said that it will be better for the bottom line." Another swig from the beer bottle.....

"I figure one day they will make good on their threat, and I will be out on my butt. Eh, until then, I guess I will go right on making them mad....."

"Worst comes to worst, I will join the Navy. War is looming on the horizon and they will need more pilots. Besides, I have done some ops with them, and I think I am in their good graces..."

"With the Navy and LSF off fighting, the LPI is going to need every officer they can get. Hmm, I wonder if the Maintenance and Supply officers can pilot a ship?"

"Tell ya what, I am going to finish this ale, then go to bed. You better get back to patrol before someone accuses you of hanging around with a trouble maker."

"Thanks for letting me get that off my mind, I just might get a decent nights rest...."

Sunbucks Cafe - jimhunter - 01-04-2009

A young woman wearing the uniform of a Liberty Police Officer walks into the Cafe and sits down at a table

waitress comes: What can we do for you Ma'am?

"Coffee please."
As the coffee comes, she starts reading some newspaper.

Sunbucks Cafe - Seth Karlo - 01-18-2009

An officer walks by, pausing to look directly at Sally's breasts, before wandering on.

"What kind of men are these? More interested in Donuts then women?"

She sighed, leaning back in her chair and grabbing her drink again. She wondered if they would notice her if she got naked and danced a jig in front of them... but no, they would just think of donuts dancing.

She seriously needed to get drunk.

Sunbucks Cafe - jimhunter - 01-18-2009

*folding her Newspapers, Lisa notices someone drinking one drink after the other*
*walks over the her*
Something wrong with you that you keep drinking?

Sunbucks Cafe - Seth Karlo - 01-18-2009

A woman walked over to Sally as she was drinking, sat down next to her and asked "Something wrong with you that you keep drinking?"

Sally sighed, put her drink down and turned to the other woman. She made it short and sweet.

"I need to get laid".

Sunbucks Cafe - jshkornmiller - 01-18-2009

Off duty and in the mood to find a hot girl for the night, Officer Fredro Guajardo walks in and is instantly taken over by the smell of fresh donuts and coffee. He walks up to a table where he sees a couple LPI officers sitting. He takes a seat and waves over a waiter.

"Two cream filled donuts with chocolate icing and sprinkles on top. and an extra large mug of your finest blend of coffee." He exclaims as his mouth waters. "So, any single ladies here?"

"Yea, that one oever there, but beware, she's a biter!" An unknown LPI officer tells him.

"Well, I'll give her a shot." Fredro giggles as he goes over and introduces himself to her. "hello there beautiful."

*thud*

Sunbucks Cafe - max_was_ere@hotmail.com - 01-25-2009

A loud Thud is heard throughout the Cafe as a Liberator lands and a women looking very pissed steps out.

Miss Meyer quickly heads inside looking for someone.

"Where is the Chief!" she yells not directed at anyone really.

A man points in the direction of the door marked PRIVATE to which marx enters to find Matt sleeping with a teddy bear. Marx kicks him.

"Oi, walk up. I've been in the LPI how long and haven't been told we have a Cafe? ...*Marx quickly shakes her head* Ok back to the topic. I need the LPI pilots active patrol times {GMTS!} before next week. If that ain't done I ain't paying anyone, Got IT good."

Marx walks out pats Sally on the back "Mutters Cheer up Sal you're beautiful stop being so depressed"

Grabs Fred's Coffee and sits down.

"Bloody HF attacking again..... Whats with them lately"
Marx then passes out.