Discovery Gaming Community
impossible to build a base if your not friendly with Gallia? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: impossible to build a base if your not friendly with Gallia? (/showthread.php?tid=80898)

Pages: 1 2 3

impossible to build a base if your not friendly with Gallia? - Mickk - 05-26-2012

Cryocubes are easy to get, if you have a trader that is friendly to Gallia and the Council among other Gallian Factions. :P

The biggest annoyance is those darn minefields.

Now that Gallia has basically taken over certain systems, when are they going to 'sweep' those?

impossible to build a base if your not friendly with Gallia? - Knjaz - 05-26-2012

' Wrote:Get it from their junkers. Or you wanted it without breaking any laws? Lawl.

EDIT: Sidenote: Liberty Government wants an outrageous monthly amount of cash for not demolishing a base they find.

Honestly, it doesnt make much sense when, for example, Houses cannot build their bases without something they can only acquire by illegal means. Or something that they don't have themselves.

For example - Weapon Platforms require munitions from Gallia. That means, that no other party in Sirius is capable of producing munitions?

I do understand that devs also wanted to bring in some activity into Gallia, but at least you could add Munitions selling points across Sirius, to not to make it look so... weird.

impossible to build a base if your not friendly with Gallia? - Camtheman - 05-26-2012

Quote:Honestly, it doesnt make much sense when, for example, Houses cannot build their bases without something they can only acquire by illegal means. Or something that they don't have themselves.

For example - Weapon Platforms require munitions from Gallia. That means, that no other party in Sirius is capable of producing munitions?

I do understand that devs also wanted to bring in some activity into Gallia, but at least you could add Munitions selling points across Sirius, to not to make it look so... weird.

And especially when you need something that only you can get from your ENEMY...

in the case of Liberty (soon, or already) and Bretonia...

impossible to build a base if your not friendly with Gallia? - mwerte - 05-26-2012

' Wrote:People have to use intermediaries to get their goods for their bases, this is intentional, to provide more group play.
The problem with this is that it doesn't work. Players just make alt characters and go run the goods themselves. IC ID was really good for this, hence the current conflict with Rheinland.

impossible to build a base if your not friendly with Gallia? - ProwlerPC - 05-26-2012

Everyone who is at one end of Sirius or another is going to have difficulty getting the necessities from some other end or another while having it easier at their own end. We pay middle men to get around that or barter with the necessities we get so easily on our end with others on the other end who get their things so easily over there.

impossible to build a base if your not friendly with Gallia? - Camtheman - 05-27-2012

People do just make alts...

I know...

Because im one of them...

If you'd stop pushing Gallia so hard then perhaps it would get more mysterious... and then more people would want to discover it.

impossible to build a base if your not friendly with Gallia? - LeafyVegetable - 05-27-2012

Solution? Get a zoner (me) to haul them. Problem? You need 50k of them. Outch.
Place your bids gentlemen, pay me 50mil an hour and I'll do your bidding.

Ok seriously, looks like you need a fleet of transports. Only way I can see it working.

impossible to build a base if your not friendly with Gallia? - Thyrzul - 05-29-2012

I also find it odd to find Munitions only in Gallia. They should indeed be sold anywhere. Like for Liberty, on Detroit Munitions.

But I'm okay with cubes being sold in Gallia. It doesn't seem like it's hard for people to get them, is it?