Discovery Gaming Community
Navy station firing on navy players because they do not change name? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Navy station firing on navy players because they do not change name? (/showthread.php?tid=84475)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Navy station firing on navy players because they do not change name? - Vulkhard Muller - 07-25-2012

' Wrote:That is exactly why the base is there in the first place.

What Comon Joe how am i supposed to make fast runs to gamma on my Junker?

Navy station firing on navy players because they do not change name? - Sarawr!? - 07-25-2012

I'm really not even sure why this thread is still going on.

Ryoken, Joe and others have clearly told you to just ask the SFC and you'll be added to the nonhostile list...

Not that hard, and not that big of a deal, so everyone just relax. There's no reason for this thread to continue.

Navy station firing on navy players because they do not change name? - sindroms - 07-25-2012

' Wrote:[12:35:27 PM] WRECKER: No i must not. It is not required to have a LNS tag on caps you dum ****

Nice to see you are a level headed person, when it comes to pixel ships.

Navy station firing on navy players because they do not change name? - Ursus - 07-25-2012

' Wrote:There's no reason for this thread to continue.
I find it to be an interesting subject. Will you forgive me for bumping it

Navy station firing on navy players because they do not change name? - ryoken - 07-25-2012

' Wrote:I'm really not even sure why this thread is still going on.

Ryoken, Joe and others have clearly told you to just ask the SFC and you'll be added to the nonhostile list...

Not that hard, and not that big of a deal, so everyone just relax. There's no reason for this thread to continue.

Well that is your oppinion.

Making bases see IDs i have been told will slow the server, so i guess that is also out.

Also you do not get it. No player should have to "ASK" for permission to enter an area that their ID allows. That is in the rules, and that is what this base is doing. Sure i can get added. Whatever. But say you have a Navy player no one likes(even more then they dislike me) he wants past the base, and "ASK's" SFC which again i will remind all is not an Officail faction to pass, and they decide no. They are now taking away a players ability to access a system his ID allows.
It is not an attack on 1 base, but an attack on what that base is doing, and what it allows any player base to do. And that is block others RP, and block what IDs allow players to do.

Navy station firing on navy players because they do not change name? - Hell Hunter - 07-25-2012

wow just stop please.
your question/complain was answered and there is 2 solutions
take it or leave it.
looks pretty simple to me to either register or get a proper tag.
and sorry for sounding like a rager/insult because I don't know how else to put it.

Really there's nothing wrong with registering, and I don't think you can have bases 'scan IDs' (unlikely anyway). and also it is their base afterall too. you're just a regular powerless captain in the navy, not the fleet admiral or anthing.

Navy station firing on navy players because they do not change name? - ryoken - 07-25-2012

' Wrote:Nice to see you are a level headed person, when it comes to pixel ships.

Not a matter of pixle ships. That was an answer to something i was told to do in Skype. And sorry, but i do not do anything i am told to do, unless i want to, or it is required of me. Also we all know how level headed you are right? I cannot say i have ever been Banned from a server.
So stick to topic, or stay the hell out.

Navy station firing on navy players because they do not change name? - Ipuvaepe - 07-25-2012

This is a joke, right? Why in the hell are you flying an untagged capital ship anyway, that is the real problem here. Another Ryoken thread...

Navy station firing on navy players because they do not change name? - Jihadjoe - 07-25-2012

He doesn't even have to do that. It's awesome. Basically, his ships are already being added, and the intention is to just add any old Navy/LSF indy we happen to see,m regardless of name... But hey, if he wants to complain like a complaining complainer that complains, he's more than welcome. Frankly, I find it really very funny.

I do so love the performance on the forums though. Rigidly sticking to a specific line "I WILL NOT REGISTER" when he's already handed me all his LSF/Navy character names over skype so that they can be added to the list. It's just brilliant. He's done all the "registering" that was ever needed, yet he's pulling the "I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS" thing all across the forum for the sake of... Hmm. I don't really know... appearances?

' Wrote:He doesn't even have to do that. It's awesome. Basically, his ships are already being added, and the intention is to just add any old Navy/LSF indy we happen to see,m regardless of name... But hey, if he wants to complain like a complaining complainer that complains, he's more than welcome. Frankly, I find it really very funny.

I do so love the performance on the forums though. Rigidly sticking to a specific line "I WILL NOT REGISTER" when he's already handed me all his LSF/Navy character names over skype so that they can be added to the list. It's just brilliant. He's done all the "registering" that was ever needed, yet he's pulling the "I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS" thing all across the forum for the sake of... Hmm. I don't really know... appearances?

I gave the names to you, I did not put them on forums for all to see. That was the point. Now if you put them on forums for all to see then your not a man of your word. I gave them to you, and you only under that agreement. So in short if you give away info you agreed not to give away i now understand why you are no longer an admin. Loose lips sink ships and all that.
I have an issue with registering all on this forum for all to see. As in past players have used that type of info to go revenge hunting after other chars/ships to get back at player, and not the character.