Discovery Gaming Community
Wanna argue? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Wanna argue? (/showthread.php?tid=84939)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Wanna argue? - Mark_Brown - 08-03-2012

' Wrote:I am here to argue the point that you raised about wanting to argue about trivial things such as arguing which raises the question about the fact that do we really need to argue when so much effort is put into something like the winning side to an argument and how people react to people who want to argue out of sheer boredom because they have run out of people to argue with so brings me to the point that this argument is totally irrelevant unless you want to argue that point with me.

Bring it Mr Arguementative.

:cool:

From Mr Argumentative.

Sir, winning the argument in this case is totally unacceptable there for I do truly believe in this point alone actually being in the argument makes more sense than trying to understand the concept of the argument. Your concept of this argument is to understand the argument, not be in the argument. There for you are currently losing the argument.

I R WIN.

Mr Argumentative.

Wanna argue? - Crackpunch - 08-03-2012

I'm not entirely sure yet, but I think I'm better than all of you.

Wanna argue? - Executioner - 08-03-2012

' Wrote:I'm not entirely sure yet, but I think I'm better than all of you.

Maybe, but you aren't better than Chuck Norris. Too bad on you! LOL!

Wanna argue? - _FUNK - 08-03-2012

Why the hell do you consider using emoticons as something that breaks RP? It's FREAKING SPACE, EMOTICONS ARE 2000s TECHNOLOGY. You'd imagine they can do that iRP by now, don't you? Backward-thinking RP NOOBS.

No, he doesn't *smile*, he:).

all that disagree are stuped.

Wanna argue? - Waratah - 08-03-2012

Money where ya mouths are..... any takers. Loser has to give up their ship to the winner.

And ships must match..eg Cap 8 Mako vs Cap 8 Mako etc.

Wanna argue? - Dubstep - 08-03-2012

' Wrote:I'm not entirely sure yet, but I think I'm better than all of you.
I'm sure that I'm better than you so that makes me better at being better

Wanna argue? - Mímir - 08-03-2012

' Wrote:I am here to argue the point that you raised about wanting to argue about trivial things such as arguing which raises the question about the fact that do we really need to argue when so much effort is put into something like the winning side to an argument and how people react to people who want to argue out of sheer boredom because they have run out of people to argue with so brings me to the point that this argument is totally irrelevant unless you want to argue that point with me.

Bring it Mr Arguementative.

:cool:

Bring back Mr. Angry! He scares me, but I like him.

Wanna argue? - Crackpunch - 08-03-2012

' Wrote:I'm sure that I'm better than you so that makes me better at being better

I disagree. It is now clear. I am superior.

Wanna argue? - Executioner - 08-03-2012

' Wrote:I disagree. It is now clear. I am superior.

Not true. Only Chuck Norris is superior. And don't dare to argue with Chuck Norris. Ever.

Wanna argue? - Hell Hunter - 08-03-2012

' Wrote:Money where ya mouths are..... any takers. Loser has to give up their ship to the winner.

And ships must match..eg Cap 8 Mako vs Cap 8 Mako etc.
We can't obviously win against 1v1 in a BS against you, because your BS just runs away from our BS's.