Discovery Gaming Community
Doe Industries Space Port - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Doe Industries Space Port (/showthread.php?tid=90141)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Doe Industries Space Port - Zed26 - 01-24-2013

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

[Image: uWelI3v.jpg]
From the Desk of Mr. Walter Park

Mr. Danski, this is another reminder that your order has been completed. As you did not identify which vessel to be contacted on, we have had to resort to alternate means to contact you (//forum PMs). We would appreciate it if you would please let us know whether you intend to pick up your order or we should release it to other potential buyers.

Thank you,

Walter Park
Head of Research and Development
Deep Space Engineering

***END TRANSMISSION***

RE: Doe Industries Space Port - jonnaffen747 - 01-27-2013

HYPERSPACE SURVEY MODULE MK. 3: 550.000.000 s.c.

I need one of this devices when you can finish it?

You can contact me on AA|Phoenix every time so i want to order this device sir

RE: Doe Industries Space Port - Zed26 - 01-27-2013

Captain of the AA|Phoenix, thank you for choosing Deep Space Engineering for all your prototype hyperspace device needs. Production has already begun and you can expect the Hyperspace Survey Module within the next 1 - 2 days. Please let us know if there is anything else from our catalog that interests you.

Regards,

Walter Park
Deep Space Engineering

***END TRANSMISSION***

RE: Doe Industries Space Port - Zed26 - 01-28-2013

Captain of the AA|Phoenix, your Hyperspace Survey Module has been completed. Please contact me as soon as possible so we can arrange a suitable pickup or delivery. We thank you for your purchase and are confident you will enjoy your fine product. If we may continue to be of assistance to you, do not hesitate to make an inquiry.

Regards,

Walter Park
Deep Space Engineering

***END TRANSMISSION***

RE: Doe Industries Space Port - myg0t33 - 01-31-2013

Hello my Callsign is Jet.Lee on a kishro train. I would like to help supply doe industries. I also have a few Freelancers that run with me in smaller transports names are as follows.
Harry.tinpenny
Larry.Clint
Waylend
Westerner

RE: Doe Industries Space Port - Zed26 - 01-31-2013

Mr. Jet Lee, thank you for offering to transport supplies to Doe Industries Space Port. We are currently experiencing an influx of orders and appreciate the work of all qualified haulers.

However, before we grant your group docking access, we would like to know more - particularly, visual proof of your IFF and the type of ships you are using. Please keep in mind that we cannot allow ships illegal within the House of Liberty to dock on DISP.

Provide these to me either here or via secured comms and we can proceed.

Thank you,

Walter Park
Deep Space Engineering

***END TRANSMISSION***

RE: Doe Industries Space Port - Zed26 - 01-31-2013

Mr. Jet Lee, thank you for your promptness sending in your verification. You have been approved to transport supplies for Doe Industries Space Port. I will be notifying docking control to receive you shortly.

Welcome aboard,

Walter Park
Deep Space Engineering

***END TRANSMISSION***

RE: Doe Industries Space Port - jonnaffen747 - 01-31-2013

Well ... i've already ordered 3 things and i seted an 4th to DSE)Caribou and i must say i am Really Happy with your Services they are almost perfect and the prices are good!

Just a comment by me

sincerly,
Luke

RE: Doe Industries Space Port - Zed26 - 02-02-2013

(01-31-2013, 10:10 AM)jonnaffen747 Wrote: Well ... i've already ordered 3 things and i seted an 4th to DSE)Caribou and i must say i am Really Happy with your Services they are almost perfect and the prices are good!

Luke, thank you for the positive feedback. We aim for prompt, thorough customer service and hope you continue to visit Doe Industries Space Port in the future for all your prototype equipment needs. I will be sure to pass the compliments on to Mr. Kessler.

Sincerely,

Walter Park
Deep Space Engineering

***END TRANSMISSION***

RE: Doe Industries Space Port - feanor10 - 02-27-2013

Good day honest people of DSE, I'd like to order 3xCloaking Device Mk2 Advanced for BAF indies. Thx for your attention!!