Discovery Gaming Community
Police Prisoner. BPA C.Ins Hone Nathan captured by the GRN. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Police Prisoner. BPA C.Ins Hone Nathan captured by the GRN. (/showthread.php?tid=92433)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Police Prisoner. BPA C.Ins Hone Nathan captured by the GRN. - Hone - 01-14-2013

[Image: 2w7pmx0.jpg]

"Id like to call my friends and family, and tell them I'm not dead, Id also like to see about setting up a prisoner exchange."
Leaning fowards, Hone looked Marcel in the eyes;
"It would benefit both of us, as you said yourself, I don't know anything of value, and by returning me, you could get back one of your own!"

RE: Police Prisoner. BPA C.Ins Hone Nathan captured by the GRN. - Timmy - 01-14-2013

Marcell leans against the wall behind him "I can allow you calling your friends and family with only one term, I will be present during this talk."

He crosses hands on his chest "But exchange is not my concern. You're good pilot, if there will be exchange, I would like to get one of our good pilots or officers back. However I don't know many good pilots who was caught, so I better leave this matter to high command."

Marcell pauses for a second "Once we leave hostile teritory I will allow you to make call to your family."

RE: Police Prisoner. BPA C.Ins Hone Nathan captured by the GRN. - Hone - 01-14-2013

Hone sighed as he slumped back,
"Well I guess that's the best I can hope for..."
He hesitated slightly;
"Uh, thanks, I guess, Mr Chevalier, how long do you think till Im able to call?"

RE: Police Prisoner. BPA C.Ins Hone Nathan captured by the GRN. - Timmy - 01-14-2013

"Two hours I guess. By that time we will be far enough from Leeds." he looked at inspector doubtfuly.

"2 Hours fine,"
Hone looked around the room;
"And am I confined to quarters? If I give you my Parole, promise not to attempt escape, can I visit... whatever prisoner or recreation room you have on this ship? Gallic technology is fascinating, it'd be interesting to see it from the inside!"

Marcell chuckled "No, merci for your words, but this is not an excursion. I can't allow you to walk around Gallic war ship."

He straightened and prepared to leave "Is that all, monsieur Nathan?"

"Unless you've got any of those French Vaudaville dancers to keep me company?"

He smiled and silently moved out of cell, ordering marines to lock it. Both marines were looking at him questionable, but he haven't said anything to them. Once he left the cell it locked. From there Marcell headed to his cabin.

[Image: Mandela-Cell-3.jpg]

Hone sighed and lay down on the bed, he supposed he'd better try to get some sleep, and make those two hour pass faster...

Two hours after Lyon have almost reached Orkney system. The flight was calm and easy. In a few minutes ship left hyperspace and appeared near Fort Albi.

While his xo kept communications with station, Marcell walked to the prison level once again. When marines unlocked the cell, he walked in, saying calmly "I guess you can now call your friends..."