Discovery Gaming Community
Muroto Trade Center - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Muroto Trade Center (/showthread.php?tid=98449)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

PRICES UPDATED - Liberty Trade Shipping - 05-31-2013

::: PRICES UPDATED :::

WE SELL:
  • Helium-3 = 3.499 SC / unit

WE BUY:
  • Ship Hull Panels = 1.600 SC / unit 1.800 SC / unit
  • Super Alloy = 2.200 SC / unit 2.400 SC / unit
  • Helium-3 = 2.499 SC / unit
Note: Mutoro Trade Center will accept these goods in the limit of storage space available.

Muroto Trade Center - Liberty Trade Shipping - 06-02-2013

::: IMPORTANT NOTICE :::

Due to some complaints received, related to the doubtful reputation of some indie traders, Liberty Trade Shipping corporation
has decided to suspend the license for docking rights on Muroto Trade Center, for all independent traders.
The license will be granted only to lawful corporations or organised groups.

Vessels affected:
  • Belarusich | Ship: Belarusich
  • McDoogan | Ship: McDoogan
  • Freeport 7 | Ship: Freeport_7
  • Lee Mayes | Ship: [FWC]LAST-HOPE

We apologize for the inconvenience but the decision was taken as a preventive measure,
against to all indie traders, with suspicious lawful status.
Thank you for understanding!

Muroto Trade Center - New Fee License - Liberty Trade Shipping - 06-02-2013

::: FREE LICENSES :::

According with the relationships of Liberty Trade Shiping corporation, followings groups or factions have received a free license and all their vessels will have from now on, the rights for docking granted, on Muroto Trade Center.

Groups which have added on the list with docking rights granted:
  • Cryer Pharmaceuticals | Cryer|
  • Synth Foods Incorporated | [Synth]
  • Deep Space Engineering | DSE)
  • Universal Shipping Incorporated | [*USI*]
  • Ageira Technologies | Ageira|
  • Samura Heavy Industries | Samura|-
  • Bounty Hunter's Guild | BHG|
  • Gas Miners Guild | GMG|
  • Independent Miners Guild | IMG|

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
  • Due to the Kusari Laws, we reserve the right to suspend or remove at anytime, any license granted, if the holder becomes an illegal one or as result of a special request from KNF.

The full list can be checked here!

Thank you!

PRICES UPDATED - Liberty Trade Shipping - 06-02-2013

::: PRICES UPDATED :::

WE BUY:
  • Super Alloy = 2.400 SC / unit 3.299 SC / unit
Note: Mutoro Trade Center will accept these goods in the limit of storage space available.

RE: Muroto Trade Center - Skorak - 06-02-2013

Incomming transmission.

[Image: atarcompic.jpg]

Dear ladies and gentlemen of Liberty Trade shipping,

we want to notify you that none of our ships was able to purchase any Helium-3. We believe your stock is running low. Please consider refilling your stock properly so we can reduce unnecessary time losses.

Sincerely,
Julia Adams
Head of buro

Transmission terminated.

RE: Muroto Trade Center - Nautilus - 06-02-2013

::: INCOMING TRANSMISSION :::

To: Julia Adams [ATARco]
Subject: Complaint from ATARco
Encrypted: None
Priority: Low

[Image: joeleroy.jpg]

Good day Ms. Julia Adams,

My name is Joe Leroy and as employee of Liberty Trade Shipping corporation, I will try to give you an explanation.
I'm sorry for the inconveniences created, but it seems that you have not checked announcements published by our trade center on this communication channel, before sending your company vessels. Indeed, we do not have in our offer this lighter isotope of Helium gas, known as Helium-3 and this was already announced 3 days ago here. The reason is the lack of a concrete contract in this moment. We can not predict exactly when and if Muroto Trade Center will offer again Hellium-3. Currently, we are more focused on the production of docking modules.
Anyway, being a trade center, our station tries every time to inform in time our customers about any changes and will be nice if you will check often informations related to Muroto Trade Center, provided in this communication channel.
Thank you for your understanding!

Respectfully,
Joe Leroy
Liberty Trade Shipping

::: TRANSMISSION TERMINATED :::

Access - martinbeaulne - 06-14-2013

Hi there. Gabriel_Knight here asking access to your base. Wanting to do business.

Please inform me if you grant authorization.

Liberty Navy is always glad to serve traders.

Rep: Here
ID: Here

Thanks.

RE: Muroto Trade Center - Liberty Trade Shipping - 06-14-2013

(06-14-2013, 12:30 AM)martinbeaulne Wrote: Hi there. Gabriel_Knight here asking access to your base. Wanting to do business.

Please inform me if you grant authorization.

Liberty Navy is always glad to serve traders.

Rep: Here
ID: Here

Thanks.

Dear captain of Gabriel_Knight ship,

Sorry to disappoint you but your request for a license, in order to get docking rights on Muroto Trade Center, has been rejected!
It seems that you have not checked first, our conditions, and also, even if we have a great respect for Liberty Navy, we doubt that you can visit our trade center without a previous permission of Kusari Naval Forces.

(05-12-2013, 02:44 PM)Liberty Trade Shipping Wrote: License:
  • The license for docking rights on Muroto Trade Center will not be granted to individual (indie) traders, even if they are lawful.

REQUEST REJECTED

RE: Muroto Trade Center - EmotionEngine - 06-29-2013

I wish to purchase 2 docking modules from the trade center but due to Kusari State law the presence of a Zoner capital ship is not tolerated in Kusari space thus the transaction would have take place in independent space via a representative.
If need be I can compensate for this hassle if the price does not breach my current budget.

I await your response.

RE: Muroto Trade Center - Liberty Trade Shipping - 06-30-2013

(06-29-2013, 05:11 PM)EmotionEngine Wrote: I wish to purchase 2 docking modules from the trade center but due to Kusari State law the presence of a Zoner capital ship is not tolerated in Kusari space thus the transaction would have take place in independent space via a representative.
If need be I can compensate for this hassle if the price does not breach my current budget.

I await your response.

Greetings,
First, we want to thank you for your interest to purchase docking modules from our trade center.
As Zoner, you are neutral with Liberty Trade Shipping and of course,
we can deliver these 2 cargo pods in another system, at the same price: 91.000.000 SC / unit.
We will contact you soon via a private communication channel, in order to discuss all details.

A good day!