Discovery Gaming Community
4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) (/showthread.php?tid=104884)

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - **BUDDY** - 09-21-2013

==============
ACCOUNT BANS
==============

There seems to be a common problem of peoples accounts getting auto-banned after multiple failed attempts at logging in (server connection fails upon loading), myself included

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Scumbag - 09-21-2013

==============
FIRESTALKER
==============

I was getting kicked by the server when i tried to buy 75 missles. I could buy 70 though. Sorry if you know about this.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Tabris - 09-21-2013

==============
COALITION SPEC OP OSIRIS'
==============

The Coalition's two SRP'd Osiris-Class vessels are stuck at a 10% Power-core due to lack of tweaking with the Spec-Ops ID's to Coalition Tech/Rep.

Echo: Fixed for patch 2.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - St.Denis - 09-21-2013

(09-15-2013, 01:23 PM)St.Denis Wrote: ==============
TECH NERF
==============

My Gallic Pachyderme has a 10% core. I have unmounted all guns, armour, thruster, shield and yet I still have only a 10% core.

Thanks in advance.

Echo: Insufficient data. We need to know your ID and every piece of equipment you have equipped. This may have been fixed when the technerf settings were re-activated serverside.

My ID is GMS.

I have:
7 x Dulzian Transport Turrets
Advanced Transport Graviton Shield (Class 7)
Enhanced Thruster
Armour Upgrade Mk VI
Discovery Scanner
Bots and Bats

As I said in my previous post, I have unlocked all of the above and just kept the ID and still I have a 10% Core. This is also on other GMS IDed ships. Yet EFL ships with the same load out are ok.

I have just tried it again and I still have the same problem at 11.22.57 on 21/9/13

Thanks for your time.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - SnakeLancerHaven - 09-21-2013

Bretonia Cruise Liner 10% on FL ID and Pirate ID but I thought Bret Civ is 90% on civilians? Is this a bug or is it meant to be like this?

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - razorviper - 09-21-2013

==============================
Ciutadella Outpost, Omricon Lambda
==============================

When I click on Ship Dealer the dealer window appears with an animation(the window transition effect of freelancer) and disappears instantly, just real quick. Not sure if this a bug or some issue related to my installation.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - GrnRaptor - 09-21-2013

==============
Transport Speeds
==============

So according to this all transports with more than 3600 cargo should have a 90/150 speed. My Vache currently has a 70/130 speed and my Bison has a 100/160 speed.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Johnnie-Lapierre - 09-21-2013

@St.Denis: This might be intentional since GMS isn`t a trading company

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Outrunner - 09-21-2013

(09-16-2013, 01:40 AM)DeathsOverture Wrote: ==============
Bar NPC
==============

This NPC is ... odd.

Let me just add to that with-
==============
GC PLAYER MODEL (/restart KuGC)
==============

[Image: h9UnRNI.png]

I think you uh... you might want to change the body. Maybe.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Johnnie-Lapierre - 09-21-2013

==============
Wrong trade-lane names
==============

Trade lane from Planet Bourges to Burgundy jump gate is called as Planet Chateauroux to Sancerre Mining Facility
Trade lane from Berry to Burgundy jump gate is called as Planet Bourges to Sancerre Mining Facility
Trade lane from Sancerre Mining Facility to Lyonnais jump gate is called as Sancerre Mining Facility to Dauphine jump gate
Trade lane from Berry to Lyonnais jump gate is called Planet Chateauroux to Fourchambalt Shipyard