Discovery Gaming Community
Modular bases registry - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: Rheinland Government Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=174)
+----- Thread: Modular bases registry (/showthread.php?tid=77939)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

RE: Modular bases registry (iRP) - SwiftWing - 08-01-2019

Payment and Coords Sent. to Neural-Net Account. thanks for your time, Kind Sir. I have My Base Construction ship Ready to Deploy and all my transports standing by waiting for Approval to get to work Smile

God Bless Rheinland

RE: Modular bases registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 08-02-2019

Source: Rheinland Militär Hauptquartier, Kolonenplatzbau, Neu Berlin, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
Encryption: port RM-HC-R3C-RU1T-ET
Submitter: Hauptman Rudolf von Blücher
Recipant: SwiftWing
Subject: Registry Permit

Guten Tag Herr SwiftWing,

Following a review of your application, and confirmed receipt of your payment, I am pleased to be able to inform you that your request is here by
GRANTED, and your permit has been added to the Registry.

Swift's Mining Registration Information Wrote:Base name: Swift's Mining
Administrator(s): Swift Wing
Affiliation: Daumann Heavy Construction
Notes: N/A

Hochachtungsvoll,
Staabsadjutant Hauptman Rudolf von Blücher

RE: Modular bases registry (iRP) - Darkseid667 - 08-03-2019

(07-31-2019, 02:41 AM)Rheinwehr Wrote:
Source: Rheinland Militär Hauptquartier, Kolonenplatzbau, Neu Berlin, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
Recipant: Karl Stueplner
Subject: Registry Permit

Guten Tag Herr Stuelpner,

Following a review of your application, and confirmed receipt of your payment, I am pleased to be able to inform you that your request is here by
provisionally GRANTED, subject to the following conditions:

1. The station shall be located a minimum of 15k from the nearest Solar object, Station, Trade lane or facility.
2. Neural Net Information or other documentation is to be provided in reference to existing contracts, reference of named party ALG.

Upon completion of the named provision the Registration Permit for "Salza-Space-Colony" shall automatically be considered a full and valid permit. The database has been updated to reflect your new permit.

Salza-Space-Colony Registration Information Wrote:Base name: Salza-Space-Colony
Administrator(s): Timm Thaler
Affiliation: Daumann Heavy Construction
Notes: Contact Person - Karl Stuelpner

Hochachtungsvoll,

Guten Tag Herr Hauptmann von Blücher,

the 15k distance will of course be met, the sector will remain the same. The contract between Herrn Timm Thaler
and the ALG, especially my transport, the Karl.Stuelpner, has not yet been copied into the trade chart of Rheinland.
(// due to language difficulties of my friend I do the talking, the shipping will be done by Karl.Stuelpner and Timm Thaler. The base will be named after the the creek "Salza" that flows right next to his house in Thuringia, Germany)

Best regards, Kapitän Karl Stuelpner (ALG)

//PS: deal has been sealed by handshake
https://www.directupload.net/file/d/5537/onhnautt_jpg.htm

RE: Modular bases registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 09-25-2019

Recipant: Registry Database
Subject: Permit(s) Registry Updated

Registry entry has been updated with all extant permits, and the removal of invalidated permits.

RE: Modular bases registry (iRP) - Darkseid667 - 10-06-2019

Guten Tag Herr Hauptmann von Blücher, sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

the Salza Space Colony is up and running for some time, and some valuable cargo and some invested money are stored inside. Timm Thaler and I are therefore respectfully asking for the permit to errect 1 (or maybe in the future 2) weapon platform(s) for the defense of those assets.

Best regards, Kapitän Karl Stuelpner (ALG)

RE: Modular bases registry (iRP) - kudrin - 10-28-2019

::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]::
SOURCE: Munich
ENCRYPTION:Middle
ID: Dachs Lange
SUBJECT: Kruger Minerals base

Guten tag

I, as an independent representative of Kruger Minerals, ask for permission to build a base in Munich.

Name: Munich Corp
Name of Administrator: Dachs Lange
Affiliation: Kruger Minerals
Purpose of station: Extraction, sale and storage of ore to conquer new markets outside of Rheinland.
Existing trade agreements: At the moment, negotiations are ongoing and the search for new points of sale.

Payment has been successful.

TRANSMISSION ENDED

RE: Modular bases registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 11-08-2019

Recipant: Karl Stuelpner & Timm Thaler
Subject: Permit(s) Registry Updated

Guten Tag Herr Stuelpner,

Following review of your application, and an on-site inspection of your facility, based on the Rheinwehr's projectd security reports, the decision has been made to APPROVE the construction of two (2) weapon platforms at the Salza Space Colony. Therefore, on receipt of your registration permit of 100,000,000 SC, payable to [RM]Armory-X, your permit will be fully valid.

RE: Modular bases registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 11-08-2019

Recipant: Dachs Lange
Subject: Modular Base Permit

Guten Tag Herr Lange,

It is certainly interesting to see Kruger investing into the Aluminium Ore trade. While this is not principally unwelcome, we remind you that all Modular Base Permits issued in relation to the Schwarzwald Cloud, and the Aluminium Ore fields in particular, are subject to Daumann's legal oversight and ownership. Therefore, we encourage you to seek contractual permission from Daumann Heavy Construction, and to be aware that operant permits may be rescinded by them without notice. All notice periods for your Modular Base Permit remain the same.

Now, on to the matter at hand: while the Registry is willing to provisionally issue a permit for the construction of "Munich Corp", we have been informed by the Rheinwehr that an Article 7 §1 violation has taken place, as construction was begun prior to the receipt of a Permit. Accordingly, your permit cannot be issued until the 250,000,000 SC fine has been paid to [RM]Armory-X. Upon receipt of your fine, and your assurance that you will be more careful in obeying the laws of Rheinland in the future, your Permit will be granted. Please be aware that failure to pay the fine, or respond to our communications, will result in your case being transferred to the Rheinwehr for deconstruction.

At this time your permit is provisionally DENIED.

RE: Modular bases registry (iRP) - kudrin - 11-08-2019

::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]::
SOURCE: Munich
ENCRYPTION:Middle
ID: Dachs Lange
SUBJECT: Kruger Minerals base

Guten tag

250,000,000 SC have been transferred to your account.

Payment has been successful.

TRANSMISSION ENDED

RE: Modular bases registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 11-10-2019

Recipant: Dachs Lange
Subject: Modular Base Permit

Guten Tag Herr Lange,

I have been informed that you have received the permission of Daumann Heavy Construction to undertake your construction, and the payment of your fines has been confirmed. Therefore, your Modular Base Permit is hereby APPROVED.