Discovery Gaming Community
4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) (/showthread.php?tid=104884)

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Duvelske - 09-21-2013

==============
Roc bomber
==============

Not sure if its mentioned before. (otherwise just delete please) But the roc bomber is these days very dangerous. As when you use the thruster there comes a flame out of the minedropper. Hope the mines will not explode, but you never know these days.

Echo: A screenshot of this would be helpful. Sounds like there's been a mix-up in hardpoints on the ship.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - WhizG - 09-21-2013

I was kicked out of the game: it Froze and exit to Windows
Restarting the game on 24/7 gives a message that the player is already logged in.

After 5 mins I could Log in again

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Duvelske - 09-21-2013

(09-21-2013, 09:48 PM)WhizG Wrote: I was kicked out of the game: it Froze and exit to Windows
Restarting the game on 24/7 gives a message that the player is already logged in.

I will pm you as this is not a bug. I had the freeze too a littlebit earlier today. But when you disconnect from the game your ship will remain in the sky for at least 1 min. after it disappears. during that time it gives as message that the ship is still logged in indeed.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Duncan Farquar - 09-21-2013

==============
WRONG JH NAME
==============

The JH from Corse to Auvergne is called Languedoc Jump Hole

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - kikatsu - 09-22-2013

==============
Shire speed
==============

Shire only travels at 70, infocard says 90

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Connor - 09-22-2013

==============
Tau 31 -> Leeds Jump gate
==============

Still says that its got BAF IFF and will shoot anything Gallic

Echo: Fixed, and will be rolled out in the next patch.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - St.Denis - 09-22-2013

(09-21-2013, 08:29 PM)Johnnie-Lapierre Wrote: @St.Denis: This might be intentional since GMS isn`t a trading company

You are quite correct in that we are mainly a Mining Company but how do we get the ore to our Factories? Teleportation?

GMS ID:

Are allowed Fighters, Freighters, Transports and Gunboats.

Last time I checked the Pachyderme is a Transport Ship and GMS ID has no restriction on size of hold.

EDIT:

I have purchased another GMS ID - same effect.

Bought another Pachyderme - same effect.

Changed ID once I bought new Pachyderme - same effect.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Johnnie-Lapierre - 09-22-2013

I know that GMS has no restriction or had no restriction.
Try buying a new GMS ID and see if with that one you still get the power nerf.
I`m mostly hoping for it to be an ID bug rather than a restriction but we shall see.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Echo 7-7 - 09-22-2013

GMS ID should have no power core reduction with a puretech Pachyderme. Please re-purchase the ship and/or ID to see if the problem persists, and edit your results into your post. (This should not be a financial difficulty due to the availability of testing restart cash.)

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Thyrzul - 09-22-2013

==============
Ship model
==============

The Valor Gallic Royal Navy Battleship has a missing contrail on it's right side. It has the contrail on the left side though.