Discovery Gaming Community
What MMORPG are you playing now? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: What MMORPG are you playing now? (/showthread.php?tid=130)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: What MMORPG are you playing now? - Groshyr - 08-02-2022

Occasionally but rarely play Star Wars the Old Republic (for story only, other than this I am not interested in the game), The Elder Scrolls Online. Used to play Aion, World of Warcraft, Royal Quest, Rappelz and many other, but they either bored me or people I played with moved along.

RE: What MMORPG are you playing now? - LordBuglette - 08-02-2022

This thread is an exceptional form of necromancy but I'll pitch in

Star Wars the Old Republic and Ultima Online are about what I only play in the MMO scene anymore.

RE: What MMORPG are you playing now? - Lord Helmchen - 08-03-2022

I Love Freelancer and still Play it a lot. But i also Play Fallout 76

RE: What MMORPG are you playing now? - Firewolfy - 08-03-2022

Star wars old republic, Second life and perhaps Star trek online if there is a good reason to...

RE: What MMORPG are you playing now? - Valdorel - 08-03-2022

Star Wars The Old Republic any time the release a new update to the storyline. But just for the storyline.

Elder Scrolls Online on and off also for storyline and little else.

I spend a lot of time on a Phantasy Star Universe private server thats still going as well.

RE: What MMORPG are you playing now? - Peter. - 04-12-2023

I played Star Wars the Old Republic, purely for the story, I finished Sith Warrior, Sith Inquisitor, Jedi Knight in this order

Each of those took roughly 30 hours with side content to level up.

Out of these Sith Inquisitor was a huge power trip for me, if you fantasize about power this is for you.
I HATE grind though, so other MMOs are off limits for me, I soldiered through the grind parts, because im in love with star wars at the republic era.

Ill probably finish Imperial Agent since the consensus is that its the best, although with University and a job alongside it I hardly have the time to do so.

RE: What MMORPG are you playing now? - Groshyr - 04-13-2023

New World. If anyone is playing, and especially on Artemis (EU) - hit me up, we may cooperate effort.

RE: What MMORPG are you playing now? - Stewgar - 04-13-2023

Been mostly playing EVE, Elite Dangerous, and Stellaris lately. I know Stellaris isn't exactly MMORPG, but playing multiplayer on it has added new elements to gameplay.

Anybody do IRacing by chance?

RE: What MMORPG are you playing now? - Mort - 04-13-2023

Turtle WoW, probably the best World of Warcraft server out there ^^

RE: What MMORPG are you playing now? - Stewgar - 04-13-2023

(04-13-2023, 05:23 PM)Mort Wrote: Turtle WoW

What is Turtle WoW?