Discovery Gaming Community
Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. (/showthread.php?tid=134557)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - TheSauron - 06-14-2016

- Well, you apparently don't if you intend to get some rest in there. - she sighed. - I'm giving you one last chance. Drop that idea or I'm going to forcibly drag you to a Freeport and lock in a room. Trust me, you want to do that willingly.

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Sean Renard - 06-14-2016

- What do you mean drag me to a Freeport? It was in my plan. - he looked at Flora confused - The first one I believe? - he added, thoughtfully sweeping the sky with his look.

- You said you were going to Omega 5. There are no Freeports there. Unless you mixed up Omega 3 with Omega 5. That just shows how much research you put into this... - she crossed her arms.

For a few moments Sean remained quiet, shifting his look from one part of the sky to the other, then back, then somewhere else, before finally ending at Flora, looking a bit embarrassed - It shows how bad I am memorising the numbers, not the research job. If I'd have a nav map in sight, I wouldn't make that mistake.

- Even with a nav map right in front of you you'd enter Omega-5 and get blasted on sight. - she shook her head a little. - I'll go to Freeport 1 with you. To make sure you reach it in one piece. It's non-negotiable.

- Why would I, as far as I recall Omega-5 is not in a path from here to Omega-3. - he rose his eyebrow while smiling gently - There is no need to be so overprotective, I have just mistaken the number out of my head. And even if I'd mistaken the system itself, a simple look at the map would point it out.

- Hmpf. Okay. Don't consirder me satisfied with the answer, though. I trust you won't do anything stupid. - she sighed quietly. - Alright, let's go. At this pace we'll stay here till the morning...

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Sean Renard - 06-23-2016

- You act like an older sister that I've never had... - Sean giggled - I imagine it would be fun growing up with you. But seriously, do I make an impression of a child that needs supervision? - he made a step back, preparing to turn towards his vessel.

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - TheSauron - 06-23-2016

- Well... - she paused and briefly looked aside. - I'll refrain from answering that one. - she smiled a little beneath the mask. Although she then opened her ship's canopy, she didn't move towards her ship.

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Sean Renard - 06-26-2016

- Now you are being mean. - Sean noticed with a playful smile. As Flora opened the canopy he curiously tilt his head, wondering why did she remain still - What is it?..