Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Sirius Coalition (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+----- Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Sirius Coalition - 06-02-2020

[Image: qxvLLHG.gif?dateline=1524834999]

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Communications Centre

Attention all comrades. By Review and order of the SCRA High Command, the leadership wants to acknowledge the work and promote the following soldiers for their active dedication to the on-going campaigns for the Coalition. They have filled the necessary requirements and shall advance to the next rank.

Senior Lieutenant Svyatoslav Surkov to Commander of Gold Wing
Commander Julia Zaneeva to Captain - The Spire battlegroup
Captain Lev Zabuzko to Major
Major Vladimir Akimnov to Colonel
Comrades of the revolution, keep marching forward!

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Commandantt - 06-02-2020

[Image: 5XDlzqZ.png]

Major, Lev Zabuzko

Fight report.

Omicron Delta

Greetings Comrades.

I want make report about successful cooperation with our allies from the Order.

While I was at the Dabadoru bar in Delta at my free time I get notified that Order scouts in the system found Rheinland ships who belong to Federalist forces.

All three ship was successfully destroyed.

When I returned for refueling, my food was still hot, and the vodka was cold.

Slava to Coalition!
End of Message

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Saber.Jeff - 06-03-2020

(04-06-2020, 08:03 PM)Vasilyev.Zhang Wrote:
[Image: 5XDlzqZ.png]

Junior Lieutenant Vasilyev.Zhang

Patrol report.

New Berlin

Greetings Comrades.

When I was on patrol in New Berlin, I destroyed the Rhine police armed transport ship, rescued the pilots of several allies, and handed them over to the Red Hessian.

Slava to Coalition!
End of Message

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Cavalier - 06-14-2020

[Image: CoalitionFlag.png]
To: Coalition Communications Centre
Priority: Low

FLIGHT REPORT

This is my first solo mission as a XKR-15-B pilot.

I received my instructions, geared up, and took off from Zhukovsky Station at 09:27 MT.
I kept a low profile and reached the destination by 12:39 MT. By the 12:45 MT, my initials were engraved on the insides of Hispania hull.

On the way back I was intercepted by a Maltese patrol and engaged in a fight. After knocking out the attackers, I took the shortest path to a friendly base. Docked to Kamchatka Station at 14:50 MT.

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Carys - 06-14-2020

FLIGHT REPORT

when fulfilling the mission mission, the enemies were not found .. almost .. we were about to leave but ran into a outcast warship. upon retreat, the outcast dreadnouth destroyed my ship.
but the comrades did not leave me. Komrad Yankovsky took me aboard
mission outcome: successful
Participated in the task: Komrad Sultanov, Komrad Yankovsky, Komrad Shmatko.
for salvation they will be remunerated

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Sckidi - 06-14-2020

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[Image: CoalitionFlag.png]

[Image: 2000px-Hammer_and_sickle_red_on_transparent.svg.png]Zdraviye zhelayu tovarishchi!

Today was my first mission in a group of 3 people: Yankowskiy, Shmatko and I Sultanov. We performed the Initiation operation in the O-Alpha system. First we went to Tau-37 where we drank vodka with comrades in the Freeport-10 bar. After which we moved O-Alpha. They flew to the ship Hispania without any problems, after which they began to write inscriptions on the capsules. I wrote VODKA FOREVER. After which one of the Outcasts flew up to us, he was clearly not happy with what we were doing. My comrades and I were based inside the ship so that he could get us. This outcast shot one of the equipment depots, and our friend Shmatko was hit by a shock wave and his ship was blown up, however, comrade Yankowskiy quickly reacted and picked up Shmatko with a rescue capsule.
After that, we decided to quickly get out of that system, until the Outcast got to us, we returned to tau-37 on Freeport 10, so that we would recover from what happened, we almost lost our comrade. Soon we went to Kyushu, to the Tyumen station, to celebrate our initiation in SCRA
Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Ruise - 06-14-2020

Visiting Hispania Memorial

Zdraviya zhelayu. Today me and two more Jr. Lieutenants Shmatko and Sultanov, accomplished our initiation by leaving marks on Hispania sleeper ship. RVP was at Freeport 10, when after a quick check-up of pressurized gear and encouraging glass of vodka we ventured into Omicrons.

The way to ancient wreckage went without incidents, however upon entering Hispania itself, Maltese patrol warship interrupted our radio chatter and started to leave its "markings" on a sacred place with its weapons. We three decided to continue EVA part of a mission even under fire, which didn't turned out pretty well - Shmatko's bomber got hit by Maltese cannons, damaging its ammunition and disintegrating his vessel with torpedoes blowing up. Hopefully, Jr. Lieutenant was in vacuum at the moment, busy scrawling on a pod and narrowly escaped death.

He soon joined me in a cargo bay, and we went back to the freeport for another break, and then were ready to celebrate our first successful operation onboard Tyumen Battlecruiser in Kyushu.
Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Hawkee - 06-18-2020

[Transmission Begins]

Priority: Medium

[Image: C2KI6bS.png]

Zdravstvuyte, comrades.

Well today i have reminded of a story my deduska use to tell me about big ship who was destroyed during the great war, i was so curious about it and decided to visit it, well have started from our Planet Jiangxi, well my route was clear no sighting of enemy patrols since i was going alone i was very aware of danger i was coming into but I manage to find it in Omicron Alpha i was so emotional because i remember the story from my grandfather and i was so into it that i almost hear screaming of people who died on that ship i took a photo and suddenly couple Outcast appear i had to leave my job was successful i return to Omega 55!!

With all respect,

Viktor Makarov
Junior Lieutenant of Sirus Coalition

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса
[Transmission Terminates]

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Ruise - 07-19-2020

Priority: High

Scouting report

Zdraviya zhelayu. Today I was assigned for a cautious patrol in Omega-49. This ended with quite interesting findings that will be stated down below.

I started by combing Logos Nebula and surprisingly enough faced no Breatonian forces to that could hinder me. Even better, when I entered the Northern Ice Field,El Hierro, there was no sign of the recent Jump Gate construction site. No station or ships around, only sharp rocks of water greeted me, as if the Crown's people had never been here. Boosting my scanners to the ceiling in hope to trace at least some recent presence, the sighting of some "Insurgent" wrecks from the battle with Stirling battlegroup was an only result. The fallen flagship was as well present.

As I got closer to Gran Canaria, there was no greeting received either from Mooring fixture or Docking rings - Bretonians probably sabotaged these shortly before their exodus. After making a few orbits, I was hailed by some Traffic Control on the ground. Since it provided me with a safe entry trajectory and was sending back Zoner's "friend-or-foe" - I decided to commit my landing,

Stop at the spaceport was not too long: I talked with equipment dealer about restoking and cleared throat in the bar while everything was being loaded onto the ship. However, there was no escaping from the surprised looks of the locals - they hadn't seen Coalition pilot that close for quite a while. The way back to Omega-52 was as quiet as the whole report.

I provided some guncam shoots down below to prove my insane story. High command will find this interesting for sure.

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Sirius Coalition - 07-19-2020

[Image: qxvLLHG.gif?dateline=1524834999]

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Communications Centre

Attention all comrades. By Review and order of the SCRA High Command, the leadership wants to acknowledge the work and promote the following soldiers for their active dedication to the on-going campaigns for the Coalition. They have filled the necessary requirements and shall advance to the next rank.

Junior Lieutenant Evgenii Sultanov to Senior Lieutenant
Junior Lieutenant Aelxander Shmatko to to Senior Lieutenant
Junior Lieutenant Caleb Yankowskiy to to Senior Lieutenant
Junior Lieutenant Stanislav Etkind to to Senior Lieutenant
Junior Lieutenant Viktor Makarov to to Senior Lieutenant
Major Zabuzko appointed as Commissar
Comrades of the revolution, keep marching forward!