Discovery Gaming Community
4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) (/showthread.php?tid=104884)

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Duncan Farquar - 09-22-2013

(09-22-2013, 03:01 PM)Echo 7-7 Wrote: GMS ID should have no power core reduction with a puretech Pachyderme. Please re-purchase the ship and/or ID to see if the problem persists, and edit your results into your post. (This should not be a financial difficulty due to the availability of testing restart cash.)

I try this thing, I create a new char and purchase this ship. With only the Transport Pulse Turret that comes with the ship when you buy it or without guns, you get 10% technerf with the GMS ID.

Echo: Confirmed as a bug. Fixing.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Ivan - 09-22-2013

Decurion infocard says it can mount 5 guns, while technically - only 4.
Lobera (pulse gun level 7) has 600 m/s, while Tizona - 650 m/s and Sallie - 650 m/s.

RE: Missile Pod problem update - Lev_Arris - 09-22-2013

========================================
MISSILES DON'T FIRE IN MISSIONS
========================================

Okay, I think I know what's wrong with the missile pod. When I use the missiles just cruising around, they work fine. But when I'm on a mission, I'll be damned if I can get one to launch. Could it be that the code that prevents NPCs from firing missiles at players, when players are on missions, has been mistakenly applied to player ships?

And...could we get that fixed please? :-)

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Kenobi67 - 09-22-2013

Hi guys...
I don't know if this is a bug but whenever I take on a mission to destroy a base as soon as I get within 4\5 clicks my shields start going down but I can't see any missiles or incoming projectiles coming from the base that I'm about to knock out. Smile

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - St.Denis - 09-22-2013

Not really a bug but info cards with the wrong information. I have tried to find a post for these problems but haven't found one so far.

Would it be possible to add all the 4.87 problem links in one place so that we can find them easily.

In IDF the TL from Versaille Residence to the Picardy JG still says Maine.

In Picardy the Nouvion Nebula references the JG to Burgundy and should say IDF.

In Maine the Sarthe Ice Crystal Field references the JG to Isle-de-France and should say Picardy.

In IDF the Oise Asteroid Field references the JG to Picardy and should say Burgundy

In IDF the TL from Sarcelles to Melun still says Lyonnais JG (the direction of writing is also back to front ie says Lyonnais JG to Sarcelles when coming from Sarcelles).

In IDF the Sarcelles to Berry JG TL still references to Burgundy.

In IDF the Compiegne to Burgundy JG TL still references to Picardy.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Roman.Scott - 09-22-2013

Disregard... started working when I shut the game down and restarted.

My F1 key doesn't work... can't change servers, characters, or leave the game.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Lumik - 09-22-2013

Zapper Turrets

Beams are not visible while shooting from cocpit view, always shoots all turrets despite some cant hit target which is out of arc (previously reported I think, just to be complete) - tested on transport and gunboat

Shishapangma

Ship/cocpit is shaking while "go to" or "dock" mode. Nephilim was doing that in 4.86 but transports not.

Kicking from server while buying missiles

When buying firestalker missiles, the dealer menu allows you to set 75 missiles on maximum (what usually people do without checking amount, you just buy max). But after try to buy them, Im kicked. If I buy just 70 missiles, no problem. So problem is the dealer menu.

Reps

After using IMG restart, GRN is set hostile (what is subsequently making hostile all Gallic lawful and corporation NPCs too).

Lhotse, Nanda Devi

Fire of cruise engine seems to be little misplaced, it seems to be burning back of the ship, not just going outside of it. The textures is half transparent also from back point of view, even with impulse spped engine.

Civilian gunboat

When changed to turret view but without using space key (when the view should be stable), the view starts to spinning endlessly clockwise around the ship.

NPCs
Junker NPC are spawning in front of Dortmund which starts shooting them what looks weird as Junkers are allowed in Rheinland.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Plan-B - 09-22-2013

Gallic Mining:
==============

- if im right theres only 1 gallic faction which typically does mining - GMS - means no specializing bonus etc.
- if i did count right there are only 6 bases in gallia selling mining turrents
- only 4 systems are selling the rock badager
- rock badager and mining turrents are not available the same base
- raw hydrocarbons in Ile-de-france: the field / selling point (Beauvais) is too close each other

PLZ pin these 3 Bug report sections in Ship balance, Tadebug and bug reports its an awful search each time

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - evanz - 09-22-2013

Shishapangma

"Ship/cocpit is shaking while "go to" or "dock" mode. Nephilim was doing that in 4.86 but transports not."

shire has always done that, i think its because big ships werent originally designed to be flown by players, something i read ages ago

Reps

"After using IMG restart, GRN is set hostile (what is subsequently making hostile all Gallic lawful and corporation NPCs too)."

thats normal

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Lumik - 09-22-2013

(09-22-2013, 08:47 PM)evanz Wrote: Shishapangma

"Ship/cocpit is shaking while "go to" or "dock" mode. Nephilim was doing that in 4.86 but transports not."

shire has always done that, i think its because big ships werent originally designed to be flown by players, something i read ages ago

Reps

"After using IMG restart, GRN is set hostile (what is subsequently making hostile all Gallic lawful and corporation NPCs too)."

thats normal

It is strange because Colossus or Ryuujin are big ships too but without this glitch.

I don´t know if it´s normal, but I doubt it should be like that as IMG is operating in GRN space and tolerated here. Tau-23 is one of main areas of IMG mining operations but also under GRN control. But after using IMG restart, GRN NPCs are attacking you here. So I guess this setting is not right.