Discovery Gaming Community
4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) (/showthread.php?tid=104884)

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Tabris - 09-23-2013

==============
COALITION DESTROYER TURRETS
==============

The Turrets don't seem able to shoot directly up/down in Turret-Mode and the turret models themselves do not aim (no up-down hinge for turrets) up/down fully.

==============
COALITION GUNBOAT TURRETS
==============

The Turret Models are slightly over-sized for a gunboat that size and make the model look like it's carrying too much weight. I feel like I'm carrying too much gold ore and loot in Skyrim 1/2 the time.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Kazinsal - 09-24-2013

==============
SHIP CLASS SPELLING
==============

shipclass.dll string 14 is "Dreadnaught" - correct spelling is dreadnought.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Thexare - 09-24-2013

==============
NPC Diplomacy
==============

Rogue NPCs are only hostile to Liberty corporation NPCs, and will let Bretonian and Kusari traders pass peacefully. This seems wrong. Other pirates should be checked too.

==============
Ship Purchase
==============

The Falchion still comes with a Light Fighter shield.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Duncan Farquar - 09-24-2013

==============
BUOYS
==============

The buoys across the Orkney system are called "Mine Field Buoy" instead Navigation Buoy.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Ponge - 09-24-2013

==============
Equipment sellpoint
==============

There is no sellpoint for BS scanner, and CAU7 and CAU8 armor in Puerto Rico. It is guard system, why these are not sold there?

Fixed. ~ ae

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Anomander - 09-25-2013

=====
Omicron Kappa
=====

Nomad NPC can fly behind he surface of planets and shoot players
happens many times in Planet Gammu

=====
IMG & Colonial Gus
=====

By the Tech compatibility chart - IMG have 10% nerf (to 90%) for using Colonial Equipment
yet I had no nerf at all in my IMG Gunboat with Colonial Gunboat Guns

IMG and CR having 100% core to eachother's guns is intentional. Will fix the chart shortly. ~ ae

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - c@mel - 09-25-2013

==============
SHIP PURCHASE
==============

I don't know if this has been reported but here it is. I buy the Liberty Siege Cruiser from Juneau Shipyard and when I launch from the shipyard the game crashes. When I get back I still have my previous ship and my credits.

==============
UNDOCKING WITH STATION
==============

I have the "Mastodon" Liberty Transport and most of the time I can't undock from Fort Severn. The ship get's stuck at the station and strafing up, down, right or left doesn't get it unstuck. This happens 8 out of 10 times. I have to quit the server and then log in again to get it unstuck.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - t0l - 09-25-2013

Type /stuck if you find yourself wedged into a tight situation.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Exterminator - 09-25-2013

==============
Centurion
==============

The same issue as Bastet,the gun placement is not symmetrical

==============
Arrastra
==============

Not sure if intentional or not, it can use turret zoom while being classified as Super Heavy Fighter.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - APDAF - 09-25-2013

I keep crashing when using the Stuttgart-New Berlin jump gate.