Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=1429)

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Virus - 07-11-2007

Transmit to: Lieutenant Hartmann
Comm. ID: Chancellor Reinhardt

Once your ship is purchased and armed, you are promoted to the rank of Lieutenant, to answer your question.

Now, as for the SA entering Rheinland, the whole of Sirius can easily get a map of our systems to upload to their neural net, as we can of Liberty. Perhaps it is time to send the Feuer and Wasser to Liberty to see what they can uncover.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Locke - 07-12-2007

Transmission to: RM

A mercenary by the name of Vaulcon expressed some interest in joining Rheinland Military. He owns a RH bomber and is in the process of acquiring novas. He expressed his interest on his own-- as I am not yet tagged RM, recruiting and most certainly advertising recruitment would seem a bit inappropriate. I've not seen him in action, but I thought I would give a heads up reguardless. He seems very eager, even ambitious-- but only for the purposes of serving Rheinland.
Also, I would like a chance to correspond with Kommandant Walter 'BlauMax' Nowotny if at all possible. Is he still in active duty?

Lt. Hartmann

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Locke - 07-13-2007

Transmission to: RM

Today an enemy named [Scythe]Blade affiliated with the LWB terrorized Rheinland in New Berlin, however I brought some terror of my own and he was quickly dispatched with the assistance of members from sso|. Apparently there had been a bounty placed, and the Bounty Hunters seemed a little sore that they hadn't gotten the kill. Reguardless, I was defending New Berlin in the original engagement when they showed up. Also a Coalition member affiliated with Xenos named RAHF-Ivan.Voranov was attempting to retrieve the bounty as well, however between 15 or so RH fighters and the two Bounty Hunters (plus the fact that there was no more bounty to collect) he soon realized his fated position and rabbited. My bomber had sustained damage to it's oxygen supply tanks so I left the situation in sso|'s capable hands. I'm not entirely sure how bounties work, but if there is any way that the funds can be transferred to Rheinland's reserves I will do all I can to make that happen. Let me know if this is possible. Also, it would be helpful to have an updated list of Rheinland's enemies, as the only copy I have seems to be a little outdated.

I'm including a link to a post-engagement snapshot, should it prove useful...
Hartmann's Kill

ooc: The oxygen leak was actually hayfever... I couldn't stop sneezing! I was going to crash into a planet or something if I didn't quit.:wacko:

Rheinland Military Message Dump - DBoy1612 - 07-14-2007

Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Message to RM
CommID: Captain Meric Freelamen

Something I never thought I would see came to be.

I was on Planet New Berlin when I received a distress call from Lt. Hartmann reporting that Der_Zoll, A Rheinland Gunboat, was firing apon himself and other Rheinland Vessels.

I launched the Vineta to find the target outside of the Planet attacking Civilians. I marked him an enemy of the state and engaged.

Target continuely attmpted to run, but was disrupted by a local police pilot. And destroyed by The Vineta.

Target is KoS, back to patrols.

Meric Freelamen out

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Thomas East - 07-15-2007

Message To: RM

Today i was called in as reinforcements for the battle that was rageing on out side my beloved home planet on my day of, of all days. I engaged the NovaPG on sight. After many kills by my colliges and me assisting them my ship finaly gave in to the one known as Raven Steel. I ejected just in time. I flicked on the Distress beecon on my life pod, and puled out some Chips and dip from the Emergance food storage and sat back and watch helplesly. Than some sill Junker knocked my life pod and made me spill my dip all over my uniform, Gah thats going to have to go through the dry cleaner again.

I eventual got Tracterd in to the Pass battleship RNC Saale and was given a ship apon the vesle by the Nice Admiral.

Thats all for now

Cameron

Rheinland Military Message Dump - DBoy1612 - 07-15-2007

Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Message to RM
CommID: Captain Meric Freelamen - Vineta

The Blood Dragons are a terrorist organization supposedly descended from the royal guard of Shogun Hideyoshi -- deposed during a coup several centuries before -- and are dedicated to the overthrow of the current Kusari government. Now, the Dragons oppose Hogosha and Corsair influence in Kusari with the help of their allies, the Outcasts and Golden Crysanthemums. Well they made the mistake to come within Rheinland space!

Patrols began at eleven hundread hours, Admiral Hiltraud onboard The Westphalia, Lt. Miles Cadre, Lt. Cameron East, and myself onboard Vineta on duty.

Trader activity was up, several transprot flying by... Until a distress call was sent.

(NovaPG)Ravens-Steel entered New Berlin looking for trouble. We set out to find this target until long range scanners picked up more Blood Dragons coming in range.

We retreated back to Planet New Berlin, awaiting the worst.

(NovaPG)Rogue came in to view, we fired on sight. More came, Die Hard, Adixu, firing on our fighters. They began to outnumber us until one Lars Acher, A military bomber came in to a sight.

Acher saw the fight and engage with no questions asked, he then destroyed (NovaPG)Rogue's ship, with Ravens Steel destroying his own.

It continued, we lost both our Fighters in battle to the these Blood Dragon. There pods were sucsesfully retrived by the Vineta and were sent to The Planet.

(NovaPG)Adixu then died by my hand, with heavy damage. It was just Die Hard left, Until Ravens Steel returned in a new Ravens Talon.

Die Hard's ship was destroyed and we continued fire on Ravens Steel, When a message from the KNF came through report that 3 of their pilots were coming to assist.

And what timing that had, as something came on to radar that we did not see coming.

Rogue, along side the Outcast Dreadnought Kana-Kieko entered the battle. Heavy damaged was taken from this, this... Monstrosity. The Westphalia was badly damaged, but she continued to fight.

The final blast from her turrets destroyed The Outcast Dreadnought, but leaving her hull critical.

The 3 NovaPG fighters were hitting The Westphalia to much for our liking. We fought as hard as we could to remove the fighters, until The Westphalia was destroyed.

The Admiral and her crewmen were resuced, and we continued to fight.

Rogue was destroyed, Die Hard next. With Lars Acher beging to take heavy damage.

The one Ravens Steel was fast and quick. He knew the fight was over, and tried to escape.

He was gone, we couldn't catch him...

"Axel Topf now on duty"

Axel's gunboat launched from the planet and destroyed Ravens Steel with one quick blow.

The battle was over, heavy losses were taken. The Westphalia is now back in orbit, a new battleship was supplied by Oder Shipyard. Hiltraud still putting everything back in their place.

Lars Achers ship was repaired, Cameron and Carde received new Wraths, and the Vineta back to full power.

We thanked the KNF for there brilliant fighting skills, and ended the night.

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program

Rheinland Military Message Dump - yurineova - 07-16-2007

To: Rhineland Military Neural Net
Sender: Miles Cadre

Reporting from System New Berlin. Rust refused an inspection of hold. Awaiting orders reguarding his choice.

3 new recruits joined last night (Bout 10:00 PM Eastern Time Zone), here they are;

Dieter Schprockets
Average pilot, room for improvement.
Currently flying in an Rhineland Wrath.
Equiped with 4 Nomad Blasters.
Just restarting Freelancer, but knows his way around. Loyal to Rhineland as long as his friend stays. Friends with Stirling, another recruit.

Stirling
Excellent Pilot, little room for improvement. Needs to practice dodging.
Currently flying a Wrath
Equiped with 4 Skyblast Type B Guns, 1 Skyblast Type B Turret.
Knows his way around, good pilot.
Loyal to Rhineland, he is an excellent pilot who has proven his loyalty and courage last night.

Raven
Unknown pilot, unable to test him.
In a wrath
Equiped with 4 Nomad Blasters
Rather new, knows a few things
His stature is unknown, IU havent been able to test his loyalty, or courage. I will be keeping an eye on him.

All starting funds I gave these guys are outta my own pocket, so if they turn, only I suffer. I salvaged their weps too (They worked for them by killin Das Wilde.). Since all three live in ETZ, I can keep a close eye on them.

All three will be sending PMs to the Chancelor for requests to join. They just registered with the boards (All 3 of them), so it may take another day until they are able to send the PM.

(Also, you may notice my new sig. I think RM could use universal sigs for those who dont have em, so I think it'll be neat. If ya like my design, PM me and I'll make one for ya)

Miles Cadre Signing off

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Virus - 07-16-2007

General Transmission
Comm. ID: Chancellor Reinhardt

It has come to my attention that several of our members are AWOL. If anyone has any information on the following people, I will keep them on your active duty roster. If not, they will be removed.
Possibly AWOL:
-Robert Hale
-Amir
-Jack Archer
-Dog Soldier
-Gangrel

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Kane - 07-16-2007

To: Officer Cadre

Comm ID: Fleet Admiral Krieg

While I have no problems with new recruits, there are a few issues to be addressed, mainly with weapons load out. I would support keeping some of those Nomad weapons; after all, if you pried them from the grips of the Nomads by all means keep them. However, the Skyblasts must go. I will not have my armed forces sullied with weaponry from those d*mn gas suckers! You can find our own, superior weaponry at Pirna or our bases in Braunschweig. I would also, although I hate to descend to such levels, advise one or two of the civilian shield-busters from Liberty. Given how many capital ships there seem to be these days, it may be necessary.

Krieg out.

Message Ends:

Rheinland Military Message Dump - yurineova - 07-16-2007

Subject: Re: General Transmission
Sender: Commander Miles Cadre
Destination: Rhineland Military Neural Net

I will watch for these members.

I will be purchasing a gunboat soon, and it will be named Aurora.
May she sail the space of Rhineland serving him justly.

Nothing much new, but Tweedledee and Q-Bone both are mounting Collation IDs currently, and Q-bone is a possible Pirate. I will also be keeping a watch for them.

Fur Rhineland!

:crazy:Miles Cadre