Discovery Gaming Community
Sunbucks Cafe - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Sunbucks Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=7765)

Sunbucks Cafe - Xareck - 08-15-2009

Alexandra hesitated outside the door.

Gosh, stop being scared, Alexa, you're a big girl. You can handle a bunch of police.. she thought to herself, silently.

Taking a big breath of hair, she stepped into the doors of the Cafe. What she saw made her want to slap the palm of her hand to her forehead.

Sunbucks Cafe - Donutman - 08-15-2009

All movement in Sunbucks stopped at that moment. Everything was silent, as all the Officers turned there heads and looked at the new Non-LPI. This went on for a few seconds, then every Officer in the bar rushed the newcomer, throwing her out of the cafe.

Sunbucks Cafe - hack - 08-15-2009

Deputy Chief O'Brian was heading for Sunbucks and saw that they were going to do

"HALT!" He yelled at the top of his lungs.

"What are you gits doing? She our new officer..... Family to Deputy Chief Markey..."

He stood there and watched the realization set in............

Sunbucks Cafe - Donutman - 08-15-2009

Joe looked at the new person.

"Well why didn't ya say so? Now get back in the Sunbucks before I taze ya. Reminds me, gotta ask Jim if its ok to taze you....." Joe said as Jim-family/spawn/something walked back to Sunbucks.

Sunbucks Cafe - Xareck - 08-16-2009

"Taze me.. heh, that's funny." she said, trying not to sound nervous. The officers in the room looked at her all too seriously..

Oh geeze. she thought.

She inched her way over the the bar, set herself onto a stool, and preoccupied herself with trying to figure out which officer was which..

There's Joe.. and Kent.. and.. no dad..

The realization that he actually was gone struck her, and she looked away from the rest of the officers, unwilling to let them see her get emotional on her second day..

Sunbucks Cafe - stardust47 - 08-16-2009

Mary walked past the disturbance, not taking any notice. She walked up to the bar with a seemingly inhuman calm. She had to wait a while for the barista, but eventually she got a coffee and a doughnut. She sat down, and started drinking. A Zoner on the other side of the cafe pointed and said:
"hey, there's that chick who said she wanted to be a Nomad!" and laughter erupted. Mary was preparing to fire her gun at the guy, but she thought otherwise.
Idiot.
Mary finished her doughnut, but the coffee was still there, albeit less warm than when she had bought it.

Sunbucks Cafe - Xareck - 08-17-2009

Alex glanced over at the person who'd sat down, eyeing them.

"Err.. Hi. I'm Alex.. heh.." she said, stumbling over her words.

Sunbucks Cafe - Marcus Lindberg - 08-17-2009

The waiter dropped by a drink to Alex.

"Complements from the gentleman at the...the..."

Everyone looked in horror as Marcus's stomach exploded with an overdose of Doughnuts (a rather everyday occurance).

Sunbucks Cafe - max_was_ere@hotmail.com - 08-17-2009

Lauren quickly bolts into the Sunbucks panting heavily as she had run the entire way from the Hangar bay only just hearing the news, She quickly scanned the room looking for the lone female finding her in a corner trying to avoid contact with what seems to be an officer eating another one who had doughnuts exploding out of him.

That doesn't seem Physically possible but meh, I can go invisible.

Lauren bolts over to the women sitting in the corner, Grabbing her arm and pulling her from the table.

Come with me if you want to live!, This isn't a safe place for single females!

Lauren pulled the women out of sunbucks and around a corner into a side door where she pressed the few panels on the wall and a door opened.While Lauren was busily typing on the non-existent Keypad she quickly Muttered.

Yeah Hi, I'm Lauren, You made a risky move going in there on your own, I'll show you the code later, Ohh and I'm taking you to the Safe place to sit and drink some coffee

Lauren stops typing hits the keypad once more and the wall de-materialises showing a CLEAN hall filled with the women who worked on the base and the trusted LPI officers. Lauren waves to Hull sitting in the corner explaining something to Matt, Receiving a smile and wave right back.

Ahh, They serve anything you want, And try to avoid the other Sunbucks, Weird things happen there, Also that is Daddy =Points to Matt Myers==

Alex gives a strange look to Lauren and Lauren smiles and explains

Ohh, Right I'm Lauren Myers, Matt Myers Daughter or the Chief, Don't ask .... Now enjoy yourself these are the intelligent of the LPI

//OOC
Yeah "Intelligents" doesn't mean your stupid guys, No harm intended ......You're all just crazy

Sunbucks Cafe - akka1000 - 08-17-2009

The door of Sunbucks opened and a very dirty Amy walked in, wearing a pair of burnt and smoking overalls. She walked over to Alex, signalling for coffee on the way.

"Hi Alex, i'm Amy" she said "Sorry about all this mess and the smell, I think it's a combination of fuel and antimatter. My bomber may not ever be the same again...
Anyway, I heard that you joined, and I thought I should introduce myself. I was the last person to see your father before he dissapeared. I'm sorry I wasn't able to talk him into comming back, but I don't think his brain was working properly, he was talking about K'Hara or something"

"Here, have a coffee, you look like you might need it"