Discovery Gaming Community
4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) (/showthread.php?tid=104884)

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Jack_Henderson - 09-25-2013

==============
Ship Disappeared from accounts: Shishapangma
==============

After using it for a few times without problems, today my Shishapangma IMG Battletransport was missing in my character list. Name: IMG|Julia.Morrow .

It's no prob and I do not need it back before the wipe, but I thought I'd report it, in case the ship-disappearance bug is ship related.

Shisha was bought at Singapore before update #1.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Kenobi67 - 09-25-2013

(09-25-2013, 01:34 AM)c@mel Wrote: ==============
SHIP PURCHASE
==============

I don't know if this has been reported but here it is. I buy the Liberty Siege Cruiser from Juneau Shipyard and when I launch from the shipyard the game crashes. When I get back I still have my previous ship and my credits.

==============
UNDOCKING WITH STATION
==============

I have the "Mastodon" Liberty Transport and most of the time I can't undock from Fort Severn. The ship get's stuck at the station and strafing up, down, right or left doesn't get it unstuck. This happens 8 out of 10 times. I have to quit the server and then log in again to get it unstuck.

Use /stuck in the chat box.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - belarusich - 09-25-2013

==============
Crash
==============

CTD when entering bar at BS Nagasaki in SP.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Moberg - 09-25-2013

==============
Graphics issue - Overlapping nebulae
==============

Overlapping clouds is a big no for the FL engine, and will make your ship disappear.
Can confirm this issue in Minnesota, when you cross from the north eastern icefield into the south eastern.

==============
Jumphole infocards/names
==============

Jumpholes in the Quebec <--> Minnesota connection are only displayed as "Jump Hole."
Replace in \DATA\UNIVERSE\SYSTEMS\LI11\LI11.ini in line 73 "ids_name = 1387" with "ids_name = 463110"
Replace in \DATA\UNIVERSE\SYSTEMS\LI13\LI13.ini in line 523 "ids_name = 1387" with "ids_name = 462910"

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Nerva - 09-25-2013

==============
Battleship Carcassonne - Equipment Dealer
==============

The ship dealer has the GRN gunboat for sale, yet the equipment dealer has no equipment suitable for that gunboat.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Eugen - 09-25-2013

==============
Docking
==============

well the rheinland destroyer has problems on docking with jumpholes. ( testet with Braunschweig <----> Newberlin jumphole )

Echo: Please elaborate.

Well like MrPupipopo after me sayed "when I try to dock a Rheinland BS at the New Berlin jumphole in Braunschweig it just strafes around but doesn't dock".
But i also seen it in cockpitview a other thing that i noticed is taht it look s like the jumphole is blocked by an invisible wall. (my shields going up as if i hit somthing solid)

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Jsu Chrstu - 09-25-2013

==============
RHEINLAND BS - JUMPHOLE DOCKING
==============

when I try to dock a Rheinland BS at the New Berlin jumphole in Braunschweig it just strafes around but doesn't dock

==============
GC RESTART
==============

I'm not sure if that belongs here but .. you should check the GC restart, the character has Trent's body and voice, but a female Kusari head ... that just can't be right :S

Use cockpit view when trying to dock in large ships.
The issue with GC restart cannot be fixed as it's a game engine limitation. Female voice and body cannot be used on player character, so you have to deal with the pretty masculine lady you get when using that restart. ~ ae

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - PlasmaSabre - 09-26-2013

==============
Graphics issue - trade lanes
==============

When you have a battleship and you go into turret mode, you can zoom in and out using the + and - keys and rotate with the mouse. However, while doing this inside a trade lane, the 'bubble-like' lane effect thing moves around, coming out of line with the trade lane itself.

(Sorry if I'm not explaining this well) Try it for yourself by buying a battleship (i assume it works for any large ships) and turret-rotating in a trade lane after zooming out.

Echo: This is not a bug, but a limitation of the game engine.

Discovery 4.87 Bug Report - The Lane Hackers - 09-26-2013

====================
FALCHION CARGO HOLD
====================

Falchion has still light fighter cargo hold having 40 units of space while it should have a typical VHF cargo hold of around 65 units of space.

Fixed. ~ ae

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Duncan Farquar - 09-26-2013

==============
SULAWESI CITADEL - TAU44
==============

The transports undock from the docking module (from the same point than the fighters), at least with the Taureau (Gallic Armored Transport).

The Royal Navy NPC's wears IMG clothes.

==============
MINATO HARBOR - TAU44
==============

There are towers at the sides that, when you let the transport doing the automatic docking process (not going to a quick dock) and the base sends you to the mooring points, the transport starts to make rounds around the tower trying to dock (in animation mode, you can't take control over your ship) and finally it puts in front of the dock five and being stucked with that tower. Even with command /stuck the ship goes back to the tower and don't finish the docking process.

The solution will be delete that towers or rotate the center of the station to rotate the mooring points.

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/4769/747l.jpg
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/3132/ydd5.jpg

Also, as in Salewesi, the Royal Navy NPC's wears IMG clothes.