Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=1429)

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Virus - 07-16-2007

Transmission to: Admiral Krieg
Comm. ID: Niklaus

I've noticed you mentioned the use of the Civilian Debilitator Shield-Buster Weapon. Perhaps it would be most beneficial for us to have a third party purchase and deliver a number of these for distribution to our forces. They will have to do until the BDM can reverse engineer and produce our own anti-shield weaponry. Do you know of any such company in Liberty that is willing to deliver these weapons to us?

Rheinland Military Message Dump - yurineova - 07-16-2007

To: Rhineland Military Neural Net
Sender: Miles Cadre
Subject: Attack

Bad news, Red Hessians, Bunschwitz (Or what ever), and Dragons assulted New Berlin today. They were armed in Capital Vessels. Only Myself and Raven were on, and we put up a good fight. But the 2 of us were no match to their capital vessels. Duckdodgers appeared, but opened fire upon the invaders, and not us.

Visuals are attached.

I am sorry I failed.

[Image: screen8vd7.png]
[Image: screen10ig0.png]

Rheinland Military Message Dump - yurineova - 07-17-2007

@ Kane
Subject: Recruits

Affirmative, I will advise the recruits. Still havent gotten over the 80-year war, eh? :D
@Virus
Subject: AWOL Members
Jack Archer was seen today, and even defended New Berlin.

To: Rhineland Military Neural Net
Sender: Commander Miles Cadre
Subject: Aurora

The Aurora has finished Construction and is space worthy. She is currently in orbit around New Berlin. Her weapons, however, are a little faulty. (I'd like to replace them with Solaris Gunship Turrets. They are currently stock, so please tell me if I shouldnt and if they are not good damage wise like the Chain Guns)

Fur Rhineland!
:crazy:Miles Cadre

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Virus - 07-17-2007

Transmission to: Commander Miles Cadres
Comm. ID: Chancellor Reinhardt

The Captain of the Gunboat Wasser prefers the stock load-out, though it may be a bit weak. Rheinland Defense Turrets do need damage upgrades. However, Solaris may be a good choice because they are excellent anti-fighter weapons. I would use Order Turrets, but those are a bit hard for a Military officer to come by, right? Though, perhaps the Black Squadron may be interested in a trade for their turrets. I believe we have allowed them a few of our gunships.

------

Transmission to: Meric Freelamen
Comm. ID: Chancellor Reinhardt

Captain Freelamen;
As I remember, you have several contacts among high-ranking officer of the Order Affiliated Black Squadron, correct? We have a number of ships that seem to be underpowered right now, due to the Corsair threat and our weakened state from the Nomad as well as the 80 year war. Until the BDM are able to increase the effectiveness of our weapons, we seem to be in dire need of better ones: ones similar to those of the Order. The Wasser has seen combat against Corsair ships with those weapons, and was barely able to limp home to Rheinland.

I need you to talk to your contacts in the Black Squadron and attempt to procure a number of these weapons. Please note, we are willing to pay the manufacturing costs.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - DBoy1612 - 07-17-2007

Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Message to Chancellor Reinhardt
CommID: Captain Meric Freelamen

Yes sir. I shall get right on it.

Freelamen out

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program

---------

Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Message to Admiral DBoy
CommID: Captain Meric Freelamen

Greetings Admiral DBoy, A request have been made to contact you.

Recently Rheinland weaponry has been underfunded and outclassed, due to the Corsair threat and our weakened state from the Nomad as well from the 80 year war. The BDM Wasser requires new equipment, and seems to have a taste for your Order weapons.

Requesting permission to purchase Order Gunboat turrets.

Meric Freelamen
Rheinland Military Captain

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program

---------

Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Message to Captain Meric Freelamen
Run Command Carbon Copy
CC to Chancellor Reinhardt
CommID: Admiral DBoy

Ah, Meric. Nice to hear from you.

You may tell Chancellor Reinhardt that the Rheinland Military has full access to our weaponry. We owe him for supplying us with the best classed gunboat in Sirus.

Admiral DBoy
Black Squadron Fleet Admiral

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Jack Archer - 07-17-2007

Comm ID: Jack Archer
Reciving ID: Rhienland Military Command
*****Encrypting*****

first off may I say I apologize for my absence, I have been dealing with my brother, apparently he has himself mixed up in some nasty bussiness. But, on to bussiness it`s self

I was on patrol late the other day and happed across Officer Hartman just outside of New Berlin, he was engaged with a `DuckDodgers` he is suspected to be a nomad as that was the ship he was flying. By the time I arrived Hartman was hurting bad, but I proceeded to engage. Hartman wasdestroyed but ejected just as the blast erupted in his ammo storage. I picked him up before the alien scum could do anyhing to him.the bugger apparently has never seen a bomber before though he charged me head on and was able to stick a couple Nova Antimatter Torpedos down that suckers throat, needless to say he didn`t survive. no sign of the Brain surviving eihter, one nomad cannon was picked up all other cargo was destroyed. I put the Cannon through intense screening and it appeared to be safe, so I currently have it mounted on my ship.

Friendlies involved:
- Officer Hartman
- Officer Archer
Freindlies destroyed:
-Erich Hartman
- Ship destryoed, but he ejected
Hostiles Involved:
- DuckerDodgers
-Flying a Nomad fighter suspected nomad
Hostiles Destroyed:
- Duck Dodgers
- no sign of survival

********Transmision terminated***********

Rheinland Military Message Dump - DBoy1612 - 07-17-2007

Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Message to RM
CommID: Meric Freelamen

Seems we have a few new Hessians running about.

Linkes_Ei and Rechtes_Ei in Red Hessian cruisers were found at Brandburg Border Station today.

Both pilots ran to Vogtland station in Dresden. I followed them there where they launched and attacked.

After I dropped Linkes_Ei shield's, Lars Acher came in to assist.

Both targets were destroyed.

All for now, back to patrols.

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Virus - 07-18-2007

Transmission to: Captain Axel Topf

Congratulations, Captain. You are being promoted to the rank of captain, and therefore are eligible to command a Cruiser-class warship. You can, of course, turn down this offer.

Oh, one more thing... Either way, you get to keep the bridge crew.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - yurineova - 07-18-2007

Congrats on promotion, Axel Topf

Little to report today, I'm not goin to be on as often over the next week ((I gotta do some landscaping in my back yard. We just ripped out pool, so we have a good sized hole in our back yard that needs fillin))

I'll still be active, just irregularly active and not as often.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - yurineova - 07-19-2007

To: RM Neural Net
Subject: Attack (NovaPG and Bushido)

Earlier today New Berlin fell under attack by these 2 factions. Erich Hartmann and myself, in the Aurora, engaged the pirates to find that there was an Dragon Gunship in Rheinland. 2 fighters were hot on Erich, so I diverted them to attack me and managed to blast one of the fighters. Unfortunately, The pilot ejected and was tractored by the Dragon GB. Then, the Vineta showed up for support, but I was too damaged and ordered my crew to abandon ship. The Vineta tractored them in, so they are on extended Absence to spend time with their families. Only my bridge crew remained as I thought I was going to go down with the ship (The Dragon GB managed to punch 2 very large holes through the Aurora, not to mention badly damaging her.) We managed to limp the Aurora back to oder shipyard, where she is still dry docked and being patched up. The repairs will take sometime, but the Aurora will be good as new within the week. The crew of the Aurora and Myself owe our lives to the captain of the Vineta. Thank you.

The Vineta and Erich continued the battle, destroying a few more fighters until Erich was shot down. He ejected and was tractored by the Vineta as well. (The server crashed at this point, so the battle ended.)

Everyone fought well, and we took down 3-4 of them when we only lost 2.

I also would like to recommend Erich Hartmann for promotion to Commander. He is highly skilled in a Bomber, and I believe that he would do excellent in a Gunship. If necessary, I will step down and be Demoted so that he may be promoted. He has earned it, and has the skill for it.