Discovery Gaming Community
Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread (/showthread.php?tid=9130)

Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Lobster - 04-05-2012

Very well, but I still want an answer form you here: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1736609

Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Nikita - 04-05-2012

[quote name='aerelm' date='Apr 5 2012, 06:02 PM' post='1736573']
Code:
[C*]Derek"Frost"Westbrk    Omega-11
[RM]_Fw.Natalia.Wolfer    Omega-11
[RM]Fl.E.Frickhoffer    Omega-11
[RM]Fw.Sarah.Braun    Omega-11
[RM]Hm.Felix.Rothschild    Omega-11
[RM]MG.Gunter.Weissman    Omega-11
RNC-BLOEMKOOL    Omega-11
RNC-Rammstein    Omega-11
RNC-RheinKampf    Omega-11
RNC-Urd    Omega-11
[RM-RNC]Altenau    Omega-11
[RM-RNC]Rendsburg    Omega-11
|2te|RM-Abel.Braun    Omega-11
|2te|RNC-BattleRam    Omega-11
|2te|RNC-Gepard    Omega-11
|2te|RNC-Konigstiger    Omega-11
|2te|RNC-Sabelzahntiger    Omega-11
|2te|RNC-Schneeleopard    Omega-11
DHC-Spiegelberg    Omega-11
Iron.Warrior    Omega-11
Kruger|Omega-22    Omega-11
Kurt`Wulff    Omega-11
RFP|Berlin-Tegel    Omega-11
Thornik    Omega-11
Timo.Keller    Omega-11
[RF]C-4    Omega-11
[RF]Gasenwagen    Omega-11
[RF]Panzerfaust    Omega-11
[RHA]Adam.Vagner.    Omega-11
[RHA]-Gunther.Hoerst    Omega-11
[RHA]Heinkel    Omega-11
[RHA]Kristian.Elias    Omega-11
[RHA]Schwarzengel'    Omega-11
|PATb|nEls    Omega-11
~}{~Dimon-bum    Omega-11
Luka-(B)    Omega-11

This names of RM only shows that we are team,and can fight together.I think that this is not bad,better that indie RM bs in omicron systems.I think this fight more interesting,than killing some of lolwuts.

Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - sindroms - 04-05-2012

Yesterday's Rp session with the various RM officials and indies in Hamburg made me happy on many levels. That was the first real RP encounter ever since I got back on Disco and I am very happy that you made it so.

I am also amazed at the quality of the independents roleplay as well, and I am sure that the RM are responsible for it. Keep it up, cheers.

Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - aerelm - 04-05-2012

So you're implying that bringing silly amount of caps to a system to force the opposite side to log as many number of caps to be able to counter the attack is totally fine and it's actually the defending side's fault for logging in? Good to know.

Based on your own post, you're also implying that opening fire as soon as any hostile gets in scanner range without speaking a single word or after doing a typical /l1 /l2 is defined as "holding back". Good to know that one as well.

Moreso, you're saying because bombers attacked one of the capital ships every single ship in the fight should jump in and it's in nowhere in conflict with fairplay and should not be called a "gank".

Last but not least, as I've always said - Just because you have a lot of indies and all your indies have Cap8 battleships doesn't give you the right to move around in groups of 20 caps. Considering how good the Wraith is, if any of your members had put half the time they spent powertrading to get their precious Cap8 Battleships in practicing with a fighter, they could easily 1v2 any of the RHA and even 1v4 some of the newer indies. So it leaves me the impression that you prefer flying caps to cover up your lack of skill in countering snubs in snubs.

The very least the [RM] could've done was to log their 2 [RM-RNC] off and switch to fighters, but you didn't do even that much. And tell me, if you have no control over your indies how are you making them camp the Krupp Munitions 24/7?

All and all, your short yet useful post was full of facts, but there's one thing I disagree with:
' Wrote:If we hadn't brought that force, we would be the ones posting in your feedback thread.
What do you have to offer in backing your claim? Long as I remember every RHA vs. RM fight has been controlled not to be turned into a gankfest on Hessian side, but it's always been the [RM] calling in random RNC whenever they couldn't win a fighter furball, then pulling the "We have no control over them" card. Sadly, it seems based on Blodo's decision things gonna change a bit from now on, so...

Oh, and sorry that you couldn't find the base. Must've been a real buzzkill, and I bet Hessians are the ones to blame for this one as well.

P.S: It's good to know you were so excited about the fight that you couldn't even count the actual the number of battleships the Hessian side logged and thought we brought 12 battleships while we there were only 4 battleships logged, just to see yet more RNC pouring into o11 before the server crashed.

P.S.S: Are you leading the [RM] again? Cause I'd rather speak with the 1iC on this matter, not someone who got kicked down from that position due to clear incompetence from what I've heard.

---
' Wrote:<Both posts>
Thank you for your valuable input on this matter. We'll sure take it into account and file a complaint to the balance team to correct the armor on Jorm.

Oh by the way, didn't you whine and rage at admins some then leave disco altogether when CCCP| got jailed? What are you doing here then? Considering you're not even a member of [RM] according to the above post.

Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Landers - 04-05-2012

' Wrote:There've been a lot of RM indie groups around lately, and sadly majority of them don't know what's wrong with ganks... And now we have the [RM] who encourages them to gank, instead of setting a good example (Like how an official faction should be) and telling them to value fairplay more.

You must refer to "that" group, which caused some trouble in the past few days. Lot of us and pictures can proof that I peronally tried to stop them from ganking.

' Wrote:Oh, and kudos to your nice little "Player list says there are 4 [RHA]RHT- online (in their own guard system), so they're prolly makin a base. Let's go destroy it" metagamefest.

I personally didn't know about you're actually going to make a base, nor I care. You may know, our base is bugged which made us nervous, I don't have to explain why, that's when somebody suggested some action.

' Wrote:So you're implying that bringing silly amount of caps to a system to force the opposite side to log as many number of caps to be able to counter the attack is totally fine and it's actually the defending side's fault for logging in? Good to know.

We will never know, but I'm sure there'd have been a lot of caps even if we had brought forces in less numbers.

' Wrote:Based on your own post, you're also implying that opening fire as soon as any hostile gets in scanner range without speaking a single word or after doing a typical /l1 /l2 is defined as "holding back". Good to know that one as well.

That's what we get in 90% against hessians, but this is not that feedback.

' Wrote:The very least the [RM] could've done was to log their 2 [RM-RNC] off and switch to fighters, but you didn't do even that much. And tell me, if you have no control over your indies how are you making them camp the Krupp Munitions 24/7?

I (the Altenau) ceased fire several times, even went back to Solarius and didn't engaged.

' Wrote:P.S.S: Are you leading the [RM] again? Cause I'd rather speak with the 1iC on this matter, not someone who got kicked down from that position due to clear incompetence from what I've heard.

Connection back, network back online, at your service, Sir.

Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Lobster - 04-05-2012

' Wrote:So you're implying that bringing silly amount of caps to a system to force the opposite side to log as many number of caps to be able to counter the attack is totally fine and it's actually the defending side's fault for logging in? Good to know.
Im sorry, isnt that was a raid is? If you dont want to play, go uninstall freelancer.
Quote:Based on your own post, you're also implying that opening fire as soon as any hostile gets in scanner range without speaking a single word or after doing a typical /l1 /l2 is defined as "holding back". Good to know that one as well.
By the time official [RM] got to the site, RNC forces were being engaged by bombers. INstead of ganking you, we RPed scouting the system and let you deal with them alone.
Quote:Moreso, you're saying because bombers attacked one of the capital ships every single ship in the fight should jump in and it's in nowhere in conflict with fairplay and should not be called a "gank".
Once you have so many bombers against a fleet of caps, it is impossable to beat them. I remeber that at one point, there were about 8 hessain snubs attacking 8 RNC. We sent in fighters to protect our ships and defend them against losses. This turned out to be a very good idea when those jorms started logging.
Quote:Last but not least, as I've always said - Just because you have a lot of indies and all your indies have Cap8 battleships doesn't give you the right to move around in groups of 20 caps. Considering how good the Wraith is, if any of your members had put half the time they spent powertrading to get their precious Cap8 Battleships in practicing with a fighter, they could easily 1v2 any of the RHA and even 1v4 some of the newer indies. So it leaves me the impression that you prefer flying caps to cover up your lack of skill in countering snubs in snubs. The very least the [RM] could've done was to log their 2 [RM-RNC] off and switch to fighters, but you didn't do even that much.
Oh, im sorry, are you upset that some people like to fly caps? Here, have a tissue.
[Image: 528815819_38615f6f82.jpg]
There there, done crying now dear? Is everything alright? No? Aw, I'm so sorry.
Quote: And tell me, if you have no control over your indies how are you making them camp the Krupp Munitions 24/7?
Because Krupp isnt an RM base. We gave admin rights to the leaders of every faction. It as funded by RM indies, the RNC donated over 300 million for the project. Is is Rheinland's base, and we work together for it.
Quote:All and all, your short yet useful post was full of facts, but there's one thing I disagree with:

What do you have to offer in backing your claim? Long as I remember every RHA vs. RM fight has been controlled not to be turned into a gankfest on Hessian side, but it's always been the [RM] calling in random RNC whenever they couldn't win a fighter furball, then pulling the "We have no control over them" card. Sadly, it seems based on Blodo's decision things gonna change a bit from now on, so...
I look forward to it as well, better this this crying when we finally launch an offensive against the Hessians.
Quote:Oh, and sorry that you couldn't find the base. Must've been a real buzzkill, and I bet Hessians are the ones to blame for this one as well.
Its np.
Quote:P.S: It's good to know you were so excited about the fight that you couldn't even count the actual the number of battleships the Hessian side logged and thought we brought 12 battleships while we there were only 4 battleships logged, just to see yet more RNC pouring into o11 before the server crashed.
I counted them well. They came in waves. I think the max number at once was 7 jorms, though 2 were holding back as freisdat.
Quote:P.S.S: Are you leading the [RM] again? Cause I'd rather speak with the 1iC on this matter, not someone who got kicked down from that position due to clear incompetence from what I've heard.

I am not the leader of the [RM]. I never was, and I never will be. I will always be there to help the new leaders step up to the plate when their time comes. No, I am not the leader of the [RM], I am the leader of Rheinland.

When alec left the [RM], it was debated what would happen to Kanzler Reinhardt as there was no Rheinland Government at that time, and the [RM] fleet admiral was essentially the Leader of Rheinland.

We ended up splitting positions, with valinor taking over Leadership of the [RM] as fleet admiral. I took over The Kanzler himself, and we established a Rheinland Goverment with a council of all lawful factions lead by the Kanzler.

Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Blodo - 04-05-2012

I liked the "have a tissue" touch. Very nice. Expect us to step up our game in the next few weeks.

Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - aerelm - 04-05-2012

' Wrote:<Desperate attempt of making this valid complaint look like a mere QQ>
Thank you for your time, but as you yourself have stated that you're not in leading position of the [RM] I neither see the reason why should I debate this matter with you nor do I want to waste my time starting a childish argument with you cause you clearly are incapable of following a decent discussion.

However, I'm glad to see Landers is still in charge of [RM] and I'll be taking this to Skype with him as he has already proven to be a decent enough guy to step in a mature discussion.

P.S: Hopefully, Rheinland will find a better Reinhardt soon cause judging on how you put it, you were simply given that role as a placeholder after Alec left.

Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Nikita - 04-05-2012

1.yes,in CCCP| ,im lost my barge for 1 bil,my bs for 800 mil,my prison ship for 300 mil,my fighter and bomber for 200 mil
total = ~ 2 bil 300 mil
BUT,im still playing and not crying,we still together and still doing team game and doing money together.
2.I prefer use BS,i very like RM cruiser from original.Can i use it by rules - i think i can.Can use this ship other player - i think they can,This is all in rules.
3.In omega 11 i know how it will be shot in back of [RM],when most part of fleet (and 2te too) will jump to Stuttg.It was.And most part of fleet back to o-11,where already was "GANK" by 4 or 5 BS of RH.( bombers and fighters) and after this you crying? You open fire,when most part of fleet is going to another system.And you want fair fight?
4.I have died many times in the start of CCCP| in tau systems,when i was "ganked" by fleet of OC,CR,Kusary and others.But we not run to forum and write that "big" guys are gankers. Battle - is a battle.There is no fair or not if you shoting.You can talk fair or not on diplomatic lang,but not when is war.
and how you will see fair war?
(Sorry for bad situation)
Stalin:Hey Hitler,you have too much tanks and airplans,this is not fair to attack us,we have no so many technics.
Hitler:But Stalin,you have too much people and resourses.
Stalin:Hitler,this is not fair to move all your 5000 tanks against ours 2000.
Hitler:I dont think so.More not fair when you have 100 mil people against our 40 mil of soldiers.
and ect.

War cant be fair or not.If you loosing - this is meanthat you are duying.This is not matter right or not,if you dead - you loose.So please,try to do some tactics,even if you have not enough powerfull.

P.S.I think you must many learn from CCCP| like we have only 6 bs with max cau 6,and we destroyed all OC (10 or more dred + cruisers) defence with CR and others.We many times loose,but sometimes we win.because we have strategy in fight.
Try to think,before open fire.
Maybe you need go back and regroup for counter attack then...

Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Ryummel - 04-05-2012

Hessian conspirator my arse, huehue. Funny to see that one month ago we were hunting (as [RM] ye) the RNC lolturtles that right now we're cuddling.