Discovery Gaming Community
Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" (/showthread.php?tid=99185)

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Syf - 01-12-2014

"Kenji huh..? Probably haven't met you ever, since I do not recall knowing your name. And yes, my name is Ellie. Now what do you want? Staring at him for a few seconds. "Or are you too afraid of talking now?"

Amused by the sudden appearance of Kenji, she decides to play around a bit.

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - JaaY - 01-12-2014

When Tara finished her short speech, Sean remained silent for a minute. Then he started to smirk. She was obviously lying. Not the part where she was talking about her having plenty of identities. She was lying about the part where she said haven't gotten attached to any place yet.

It was more than obvious that she in fact WAS attached to the Freeport and the Commonwealth. Why else would she have been standing there? Why else would she have chosen this place for her little sister to stay?

However, Sean decided to not comment on his observation, simply nodded, put his hand softly on her shoulder and said:
"It'll be alright. If you need help with anything, just drop by."

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Remnant - 01-12-2014

Immediately recessing back slightly at the touch, not really seeming to like it at all. She was never one for physical contact. In fact, it's been quite a long time since she's stuck around for so long in one place, to get to know someone. Not that she knew Sean too well, however for herself? It was quite more than usual.

"R-right.. I'll keep that in mind.."
Glancing around the area. "Where's Robert then? I thought he'd detect the commotion by now."

Ivy keeps her gaze on the area she heard the noise from, smiling slightly. "Someone's watching us. huh. Although she sounds nice, despite the harsh words." Speaking quietly to herself.

Getting this somehow out of merely her voice. If it was true or not, who knows. Merely what the girl thought of at the time.

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - JaaY - 01-12-2014

"I-I'm not afraid!", he assured her, "I just wanted to have a little...chat, you know?" , he stuttered.

As Kenji noticed an awkward silence rising up, he was trying to continue their conversation.

"So...do you come here often?", he inquired and tried to act casual by letting his arm rest on the table. Unfortunately, his endeavour was doomed to fail because of his hand being so wet by sweat that he slld away, lost balance, fell and hit his head on the edge of the table.

"O-ouch...I-I'm okay...", he blubbered and held his aching head as he tried to get on his feet. To his consternation however, he slid away once more and hit his head a second time.

"S<expletive>t", he stammered, "D-d-don't worry...I'm...I'm okay...I think.".

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Syf - 01-12-2014

Eyeing Kenji's actions for a bit. She can't help but start laughing at the man who is continuously failing to keep his balance.

"You're okay you say? You look more like a drunken maniac to me. Giggling at the remark. "And do I come here often? You could say this place is the only thing I could call home these days."

Waiting for a bit to calm down from all the laughter Kenji caused, she continues.

"Anyways.. what do you want then? Since you've already hit your head twice, I think that should help you remember what you were trying to say. Letting out a small chuckle.

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Haste - 01-13-2014

[Image: iSW1aud.png]

Meeting in the Sylvania Dome on Freeport 10 was an unusual choice. After all, the Blood Money was a secure location. A controlled environment.

But still, Martin Reynolds carefully guided his Black Dragon into docking bay three. He had worked with the Commonwealth before, although targets had usually vanished quickly after a bounty had been set on their head.

The Sylvania Dome was a sight to behold. It'd been a while since Martin last saw a place as lush and green. After all, the park districts of Manhattan he used to visit were off limits to him ever since he chose to live the life of a Reaver.

He took in his surroundings. There were people here from all walks of life. The Zoners let in almost anyone. Nobody seemed to take notice of him, and thus, he sat himself down on a barstool, waiting for the two new Reaver candidates.

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Omi - 01-13-2014

Satoko recognised the newcomer for who he was the moment he walked in - his confident, almost arrogant bearing a sure sign of his identity - but she did not rush straight over to him. There was still about a minute before the meeting was scheduled to begin.

Therefore, she merely continued browsing the neural net for another fifty or so seconds, before stowing her PDA and making her way across the dome. As far as she was concerned, this was just another business venture. A change of employment, so to speak. Not the kind of work she primarily associated with, no, but the monetary benefits were both obvious and substantial, especially where the Company was concerned.

The choice of locale was pleasing too. Satoko had met with many representatives from all walks of life in her time as Hogosha, and yet the verdant green expanse of the Sylvania Biodome stood out as one of the most memorable venues. It was interesting, to say the least - the strange blend of natural scenery and typical barroom facilities.

Drawing near, she approached the man on the barstool, who had by now noticed her arrival.

"Yoroshiku. I am Satoko. A pleasure." she said formally, dipping into a shallow, respectful bow. Manners cost her nothing, after all.

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - JaaY - 01-13-2014

"A drunken maniac? Hah! Good one...yeah...erm...but don't worry, it's not even hurting anymore", Kenji chortled and tried to act tough, still in pain by his aching head.

He was wondering if her laughter was a good or a bad sign for him. Still, he wouldn't give up. Yet.

"So...you...erm..w-want a drink then?", he questioned and spew out in her face by accident.

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - JaaY - 01-13-2014

"Robert? Didn't see him all day long. Probably cuddling with his pet again. I'm talking about the cute little nomad plushie.", he joked.

Sean was surprised upon Ivy's observation. First he looked at her, then followed her gaze and looked in the direction where she was looking at.

"Hum...I'll go check out who's spying on us. Feel free to drop by whenever you want to", he said to Ivy and then looked at Tara and added, "Same goes for you."

Then he turned towards where the noise came from and went to see what's going on.

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Syf - 01-13-2014

"A drink..? I think I'll pass today." Starting to reminisce a day not too long ago. "Yeah.. definitely pass on that.."

Looking backwards, she notices Sean walking towards her.

"That obvious huh..? Oh well.." She puts her elbow on the table and hand to her face. Obviously not amused anymore, or possibly just waiting for whatever was going to happen.

"Bloody damn good timing.. I guess."