Discovery Gaming Community
4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) (/showthread.php?tid=104884)

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Stoat - 09-26-2013

==============
Spec Ops ID
==============

The SpecOps ID says that you have to follow the rules of the IFF you are showing. This leaves any SRPd character open to sanction reports if they deviate even slightly from a rule set that shouldn't even apply to them. This needs to be changed to say something along the lines of "Must follow the RP guidelines as laid out in the character's SRP request"

Good point. Fixed. ~ ae

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Coin - 09-26-2013

apologies if this has been posted elsewhere - couldnt find if it had.

========================================
CTD on /restart betatestcash
========================================

the problem:

start new character, restart betatestcash, get kicked, log back into character, partial crash to desktop - ie the music plays but the screen shows my desktop and the mouse is invisible. alt-tabbing brings the mouse up, but as soon as the mouse clicks anything, it appears to go back into the dead game.

this happens with all the characters on that account.

the workaround - close freelancer via task manager, change account with FAM, log into character on another account, change server, change account, log into the new character.

Loading screen - seriously epilepsy inducing (or is it just my machine?)

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Duncan Farquar - 09-26-2013

==============
JUNKER ID
==============

I can buy the ID like any generic ID (Pirate, Freelancer, Miner). With a rep of -0.3 (I have Union Corse ID in this test), two bases of Junkers (Thunder Bay Depot and Foster Base) offers me the Junker ID to buy.

==============
OMICRON SUPPLIE INDUSTRIES ID
==============

Same as the Junker ID in Freeport 14, with rep 0.0

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Syrus - 09-26-2013

==============
Trade Lanes - wrong names
==============

Berry:
- "Planet Chateauroux - Issoudon Station" shows as "Planet Chateauroux - Sancerre Mining Facility"
- "Planet Chateauroux - Dauphin Jump Gate" shows as "Sancerre Mining Facility - Auvergne Jump Gate"
- "Issoudon Station - Fourchambault Shipyard" shows as "Issoudon Station - Planet Chateauroux"
- "Planet Bourges - Burgundy Jump Gate" shows as "Planet Chateaurox - Sancerre Mining Facility"
- "Burgundy Jump Gate - Sancerre Mining Facility" shows as "Planet Bourges - Sancerre Mining Facility"
- "Berry Jump Gate - Fourchambault Shipyard" shows as "Planet Chateauroux - Fourchambault Shipyard"
- "Berry Jump Gate - Sancerre Mining Facility" shows as "Dauphine Jump Gate - Sancerre Mining Facility"
... probably some more, I just found these going through the system.

Burgundy:
- "Berry Jump Gate - Dijon Station" shows as "Le Creusot - Planet Beaune"
- "Dijon Station - Planet Nevers" shows as "Planet Beaune - Dijon Station"
- "Dijon Station - Planet Beaune" shows as "Tournus - Bourg-en-Bresse Space Port"
- "Planet Nevers - Avallon Station (Planet Maligny)" shows as "Dijon Station - Planet Nevers"
- "Planet Maligny (Avallon Station) - Champagne Jump Gate" shows as "Planet Maligny - Planet Nevers"
- "Bourg-en-Bresse Space Port - Ile-de-France Jump Gate" shows as "Bourg-en-Bresse Space Port - Tournus"
- "Bourg-en-Bresse Space Port - Alesia Station" shows as "Planet Nevers - Alesia Station"
... probably some more here as well

Dauphine:
- "Briancon Station - Berry Jump Gate" shows as "Bourgon-Jallieu - Burgundy Jump Gate"

==============
Restart Reputation
==============

GRN restart is only full friendly with GRN. Why not with other Gallic lawful factions?

==============
Jump Gate / Lane Placement
==============

Berry:
The Dauphine Jump Gate is too close to the lane, you almost smash into it on bigger ships.

Dauphine:
The Languedoc Jump Gate is too close to the lane.

==============
Base Model Bug
==============

Champagne
Not sure if this isn't supposed to be this way but...
Battleship Cambrai is a GRN BS-Model, not a Council BS-Model - it is a Council Base though.

Echo: Restart setting is as intended. It's not designed to give you a perfect rep - only to put you in the right place and give you the right IFF to match your ID.
BS Cambrai looks like it's as intended, according to the infocard.
JGs: I will space them out a bit.
Infocards: Fixes in the pipeline.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Plan-B - 09-27-2013

=============
Systems:
=============
•Rishiri; Lane to Lyonais Gate incorrectly labelled as Lane to ......

=============
All bases:
=============
•show 5 diffrent BS missiles

=============
some (too much to count) bases:
=============
still show hvy.CM to buy

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - nOmnomnOm - 09-27-2013

==============
LM not seen in Equipment List
==============

Im really confused at this one and im pretty sure its a bug.

I flew my Scylla yesterday and the equipment registers that i have 1 LM and 1 cap missile.

When i go into space my weapon groups show that I have 2 LMs.

I first noticed this when i came on the ship and knew i have 2 LMs mounted and found only one and only one missiles turret mounted with the other not being able to mount.

I get the missile thing. But where is the other LM registered?? :S

Can you check this on a Scylla model? ty.

(Btw the LMs are one at the front and one on top. the missile at the bottom.)

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Ponge - 09-27-2013

==============
ID wording
==============

Greetings.
I read the Liberty Navy ID recently, and I noticed the following in the ZoI section:
"...and systems bordering Liberty."
Shouldn't this be INDEPENDENT systems bordering Liberty? I'm confused here. As far as I know, this wording allows them to enter Guard Systems bordering Liberty (Puerto Rico and Cassini falls into this group; Londonderry in Britain, and there surely are others I'm not familiar with). Am I correct, or they are still not allowed into Guard Systems, despite the wording here?
I have not checked the other law enforcement ID-s, but they might have a similar glitch, if this is a glitch.

(Could someone start an official feedback thread? It is hard that we cannot complain about things that actualy work thus not bugs, but we are not satisfied with them. If the thread exists, and I missed it, could you direct me to it?)

Echo: The wording is not in error. ID feedback should go in the Rules subforum.

Bug lane in Rishiri - Tudorel - 09-27-2013

okay, so in rishiri the lane from Misaki to Lyonnais is called "misaki station-> nagano jump gate '

second "bug" The ballista(council SNAC) has the gallic lawful effect and viceversa

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Evo - 09-28-2013

==============
NOMAD BOMBER GUNS
==============

Unable to be bought by Aoi Iseijin, says the ID is wrong. I don't completely know if this is a bug. It's for sale on The Arch and other bases for bombers, yet cannot buy them.

If this isn't a bug, feel free to call me mean names or something.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Evo - 09-28-2013

==============
Invisible Asteroids
==============

I think this says it all.

Asteroid field in Magellan. I was previously docked on Monterrey Base in Vespucci, then jumped to Magellan. Shooting NPCs while bumping into invisible rocks every 3 seconds is not fun.

Edit: Fixed the base name in Vespucci, was thinking of one in Alabama with a similar model. Oops.