Discovery Gaming Community
Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" (/showthread.php?tid=99185)

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Remnant - 01-13-2014

Tara nods slightly at his statement, watching as he started to head off. Sighing quietly, she turns to Ivy. "I can imagine you most likely want to.." The smaller girl nods slightly, looking expectantly at her older sister. Tara mumbles something, before nodding. "Alright, alright. Go ahead then. I'll wait here for Robert."

Ivy smiles, quickly saying 'thank you' and runs off to the direction where she heard voices before, however moving so where Sean would not see her. Finding some room in the brush, she finds a tree and slowly (with some effort) begins to climb it, finding a spot on a thicker branch. She finds herself able to see a woman, and a man who obviously have not.. planned their encounter through, at least on one side. Leaning against the truck of the synthetic tree, she smiles slightly and watches.

Tara continues sitting at the gazebo, looking out at the creek, merely waiting. Who knows what running through her mind.

Jack's head pokes up from the table in the bar which he was dozing off in. Not that he really cared embarrising himself in public, so why not. "whawheredi-.. Where'd the barman go." Standing up slowly, scratching his head. "I'd like a water please." Stating to practically nobody. Feeling slightly dissapointed that a glass of water hasn't materilized infront of him, he slowly starts heading for the door.

As he exits the building, he immeditaly spots Ellie, and some other guy he 'might' have seen once during his stay, not that he saw anything. "Ahaha! Ellie." Making a wide circle, he quietly begins to circle around the two. Pausing however, he looks over the pass and spots a certain someone sitting at a gazebo. Looking blankly for a few seconds, he slowly smirks to himself. "Tara Snow.. You must be crazy to come within three lighyears of myself after last time, or perhaps.. you don't know.. Hah. Whatever."

Turning his attention back to the people at hand, he quickly slips up behind Ellie, throwing his arm around her waist, pulling her slightly closer to him, grinning widely. "Ellie! There you are, how have you been?" Looking at the other man. "Is this guy bothering you? I'm pretty sure we have an airlock down that way of the dome for him." Pointing in a random direction. Pausing. "Wait. There's no airlock that way. You win this time random guy, you win this tim-.. we should install an airlock over there.. I wonder if Robert would approve." Talking quietly to himself.

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Eduard - 01-13-2014

" What an insolent barbarian he is! " a voice echoed in the gazebo, vociferating and resonating harsh enough to be heard by those outside of it as well.

The ear shrieking lamentations emanated from the direction of the chair where Sean was sitting mere moments ago, except that this time, Robert d'Autoine was occupying this chair.
As if he transfigured and casted his existential material incarnation out of the dreadful shackles of the void, or more colloquially put, out of thin air, Robert was lounging his body with an engrossing, incessantly defiant yet with an exaggerated flair of nonchalance as his right foot rested on the left one, while at the same time, his hand was tucked, clenched inside the hyperbolic description of a leathery bondage of what is actually a leather leash, a leash which continues until it manifests as the brown embroidered collar of a furry companion, a black furred feline with piercing green eyes: Josephine, while in his left hand, Robert shackled another animal, except this time, the animal was stiff and devoid of any life and animation. Actually, the animal Robert held in his left hand was nothing but a long cane, a walking stick painted in the colour of obscurity, a somberly black colour while its tip was decorated with a poodle made entirely of silver.

Robert was fleering insistently, eyeing Susan while he did it. His companion, Josephine, was sitting at his side, at the right of the chair, laying down on the wooden floor of the gazebo and glaring upon the woman with indifference. More than certainly, he would have scurried furtively on the chair he was now audaciously claiming while the others were distracted enough with their good byes, or whatever other nefarious entertainment.

" And to contrive the vulgar and overtly barbarian ways that insolent, cantankerous brute decided to exert his brutality upon me and extract the information pertaining to the arrival of your exquisite and overtly finespun, blossoming flower. " Robert lamented in derision and spectacle, theatrically putting his left hand on his forehead, while it held the cane faintly, imitating pain and sadness.

But I digress, madame! " he said, with a now morbidly different tone than the previous one he mimicked. This one being intrusively jovial and warm. " How would you two be fairing on the today's tides of fate? " he then inquired while slowly wriggling his cane. He purposely mentioned "two" despite he witnessed the young girl having other intentions, other than staying with her older companion

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Syf - 01-13-2014

Either people really liked it, or just happened to do it. But she did not like getting surprised, at least not twice in a row, on the same day.

Before she gets to say anything, she lets out a sudden squealing sound because of a certain person behind herself grabs her from the waist. "JEEZ..." Her head hanging for a moment. "Do people like scaring me now? God damn.. that's the second one today, IN A BLOODY ROW. Ugh.."

Waiting until she's calmed down. "And no.. he isn't bothering me. But anywa... Pausing for a moment, realizing something. "Actually, why in the world of hell do you even care if he bothered me? That's odd, coming from you.."

Susan was startled. Quite a bit. Being forced immeditally out of her thoughts, and back into the real world by a man seemmingly coming out of nowhere was not something she was used to happening. Nor something she wanted to get used to at all.

"j-jeeze, at least announce your arrival, would you? I suppose habits die hard though.. You haven't changed, and I don't know why I even expected such to begin with .."
Shuffling slightly, relaxing once more.

"She just ran off, as you probaly saw. Although that's her. I trust you'll keep a good eye on her while i'm away? She is.. different for her age.. She watches people, and doesnt like participating.. However i'm sure the different atomsphere around here may do her some good.."

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Sol - 01-13-2014

Something was missing...

Colorful leaves hung down from their branches sadly, dearly missing the touch of the wind sneaking around their bodies. Even the flowers bloomed differently; their colors were not as bright, their scents could not reach far out... They smelled nostalgia.

Without the natural rustling of the leaves with the wind, without a mix of scents of all plants, it felt like the nature shared Zero's loneliness in this place among this crowd.

Taken from their home to live in an unnatural way, separated from their roots, separated from their nature, they were just like him. Alive still, but it was just not enough.

He toasted to the withering yellow flower directly in front of his chair, then took a sip from his glass of whiskey. A small bird with its red beak skipped on his table, approached his finger to nibble on it, which kept him entertained for a while.

He tried hard to shift his attention on to the kusarian woman, approaching closer to the busy man at the barstool he was also supposed to speak to.

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - JaaY - 01-13-2014

"Now look at that. Eavesdropping, aren't we?", Sean commented upon his arrival.

In front of him stood Ellie, accompanied by Jack and Kenji. The latter one looked like he fell into a well headfirst, considering that he had bruises on his head and was nearly soaked, probably by sweat.

"You better forget what you heard, IF you did hear anything that is.", he said in a serious tone to Ellie. Then he looked over Kenji for a second while scatching his head.

"And you should probably visit the med-bay. What did you even--"
, he added and was suddenly interrupted by Kenji.

Kenji reacted utterly appalled upon Sean's roasting.

"I-I am...erm...s-stop blaming her!", he stuttered and stepped forward.

"It's your fault if you are discussing important topics in the pub--...wait..."
, he turned to Ellie, "Y-you weren't even listening to me?"

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Syf - 01-13-2014

"Forget what I heard? Other than the fact that there is a kid with I don't know who and apparently you had some business with her. Or just talked, who am I to know.. I can't simply let it go, no? Or are you too afraid of something bad happening now?"

Stopping for a moment, and continuing to talk towards Kenji this time.

"And no, jarhead. I was listening to you. I'm not that disinterested."

Noticing she's going a bit off on.. manners, so to say. She stops again for a moment.

Sighing before continuing one last time. "Okay.. sorry to call you that.. but situations that get me aggravated tend to get out of.. control sometimes."

For now, having said her share on the situation at hand. She stops and waits.

Sean stepped closer to her and whispered, "Careful now. There are things you better keep out of, Ellie."

Suddenly Kenji stepped in and pushed him away.
"Let her! She's mine!", he squawked and grabbed Ellie by her hand.

Sean moved off and added, "Trust me, it's not of your business. Besides, it wouldn't be of interest for you anyways."
Then he turned to Kenji and said, "And you better get moving of my bar and finally visit the med-bay."