Discovery Gaming Community
4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) (/showthread.php?tid=104884)

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Carnivorus plant - 09-28-2013

===============
LEEDS JUMP GATE
===============

The Leeds jumpgate in Tau 31 is always tagged as a Armed forces gate, but the gate from Leeds to Tau31 is a Royal Navy gate. Leeds and Tau 31 are both under gallic control.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Johnnie-Lapierre - 09-28-2013

(09-28-2013, 09:21 AM)Carnivorus plant Wrote: ===============
LEEDS JUMP GATE
===============

The Leeds jumpgate in Tau 31 is always tagged as a Armed forces gate, but the gate from Leeds to Tau31 is a Royal Navy gate. Leeds and Tau 31 are both under gallic control.

Has already been reported.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Vrabcek - 09-28-2013

(09-28-2013, 03:59 AM)Evo Wrote: ==============
NOMAD BOMBER GUNS
==============

Unable to be bought by Aoi Iseijin, says the ID is wrong. I don't completely know if this is a bug. It's for sale on The Arch and other bases for bombers, yet cannot buy them.

If this isn't a bug, feel free to call me mean names or something.

I think its intended that wilds wont be able to use pure nomad tech anymore...

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - kikatsu - 09-28-2013

==============
Vache Train
==============

Comes with her turret slots loaded with pulse guns from the dealer.

==============
Council Restart
==============

Ship spawns with Carbines and not Falcon pulse guns...might not be a glitch but worth noting.

==============
Gallic Base Equipment
==============

Everywhere else in Sirius it seems that you can get just about any piece of equipment you need from any of the bases in any system, be it armor, mines or guns. A lot of the bases I visited in Gallia do not have this unified equipment system... Marne and Toulouse for example do not have the full selection of armor or mines for purchase.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Johnnie-Lapierre - 09-28-2013

(09-28-2013, 02:10 PM)kikatsu Wrote: ==============
Vache Train
==============

Comes with her turret slots loaded with pulse guns from the dealer.

So it did in 4.86.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Vipera Berus - 09-28-2013

planet New London

If I leave a POB and dock there straight away the POB base stuff shows up rather than the planet stuff.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - nOmnomnOm - 09-28-2013

// sorry about not seeing the right protocol for posting in the forum. i updated mine

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - evanz - 09-28-2013

when equipping the bretonian battleship, if you sell your thruster to buy a better one, the thruster port dissapears you cant buy a thruster

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - evanz - 09-28-2013

or did i just get that totally wrong, becuase im an idiot and sold a thruster from a ship i upgraded from, and the BS doesnt have a normal thruster

ok im an idiot

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - KaiserDietz - 09-28-2013

==============
Kusari Battleship GoTo
==============

When the Kusari Battleship is in go to and dock modes it has a shaking bug