Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=1429)

Rheinland Military Message Dump - DBoy1612 - 07-24-2007

Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Message to RM
CommID: Captain Meric Freelamen

I find it funny how many pirates think they can fly in to New Berlin unattended. While I was on the planet doing the usual paper work, I received a distress call from 2 Traders in orbit. They reported that an Outcast Destroyer was flying around the Planet destroying everything in its path.

I launched at once in the Vineta and found him outside. I engaged with a blast from my Infernos. His many attempts to run were unsuccsesful and his hull began to drop. With one final blast from my turrets the ship was destroyed.

All for now, back to patrols.

Freelamen out

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program

Rheinland Military Message Dump - yurineova - 07-24-2007

Subject: RE; Pirate attack
To: Captain Merik
Sender: Commander Miles Cadre

Just out of plain curiosity, what was the pirate's name/affiliation? I'm wondering if its one of the 3 'usual' pirates that like to attack us.

End Message.

(Little to report except that I am leaving to home in about an hour, 14 hours of driving for nothin cause my dogs are apparently very sick... So the person that we left them with says. So now we have to rush home and treat them [We cant wave it off cause one of our dogs, Fred, had pneumonia when he was 3 months old... We have to take care of him and cant risk leaving him alone.] I'll get pics up in the flood later, cause it dont belong here:P By the way, Fred and Barney (My 2 dogs) are both Basset hounds, and Fred is a little over a year old now while Barney is about 6 months:) I cant risk them gettin sick... That also means my activity wont be as high until we find out whats up.)

((Now, back to RPing...))

The Aurora is 100% operation now, and will be launching soon. All the crew has had their time with their families and are ready to return to service.

:crazy:Miles Cadre

Rheinland Military Message Dump - DBoy1612 - 07-24-2007

Run Messaging Program
Run Command "Reply"
Reply to Commander Miles Cadre
Run Command Carbon Copy
CC to RM
CommID: Captain Meric Freeleman

Sorry, seems I forgot to mention that. The pilot was Outcast affliated and with Outcast identification.

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Qunitinius~Verginix - 07-25-2007

**IncomingTRansmission**

This is a report from Captain Axel Topf.

Today, with the support of an Admiral from the Negular Navy, I patroled New Berlin and scanned many traders. None were carring contraband. Everntually, a pirate entered the system and it was dealt with. Name was William_Drake.

As well, and HF gunboat entered system Berlin, and I asked it what it was doing and I got no answere. Our Allie who was in teh area at the time Killed the interloper.

Ich bist Fergig.
Fur Den Kanzler!

Axel Topf Out.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - bluntpencil2001 - 07-25-2007

Transmit to: RM Command
Comm. ID: Commander Jan Richthofen

Message Begins//

Whilst on patrol around New Berlin, I received a communication from an apparent smuggler named Cyrax offering me money to get away with smuggling Cardamine!

Of course, I told him to enter New Berlin so that we could conduct our business...

I then destroyed his ship. Stupid Outcast.

//Message Ends

Rheinland Military Message Dump - yurineova - 07-25-2007

Subject: RE; Smuggler
To: Commander Jan
Sender: Commander Miles Cadre

HaHA! So now smugglers are offering bribes?! very funny, nice work, Sir! Just outta curiosity, How much did he offer? (Man, second time I've been curious, I'm gonna be the cat curiosity killed!)

End Transmission

(I'm back, and active.)

Quote removed by request from DBoy. -Fellow Hoodlum

Rheinland Military Message Dump - bluntpencil2001 - 07-25-2007

To: Miles Cadre
Comm ID: Commander Jan Richthofen

Message Begins//

I didn't bother asking how much he was offering... I was too busy blowing his Cardamine-peddling hide apart. That stuff is a horrific substance and the Outcasts use its highly addictive properties to effectively enslave the poor and disposessed.

He can take his money and inject it into his butt with the rest of his junk. It doesn't pay to be curious about that sort of stuff, Cadre.

-Richthofen out

//Message Ends

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Qunitinius~Verginix - 07-25-2007

**IncomingTransmission**

We have some good news from the Front regarding the red hessians. Today, I lead a strike force consisting of the Gunboats Aurora and Orvidos. I flew my personal bomber. We encountered a group of Red Hessian vessels, a cruiser and a fighter. They were both dealt with extremely quickly. We suffered o casualties and they lost a sizable battlegroup.

Captain Axel Topf out

Rheinland Military Message Dump - yurineova - 07-25-2007

Subject: RE: Smuggling
To: Commander Jan
Sender: Miles Cadre

Aye, horrific stuff that cardimine is. New Berlin and Rheinlanders all over are becoming addicted to this.... this... Item. That is why we must stop the smuggling of it.

Over all, great job.

End Transmission

Subject: Red Hessians
To: Rheinland Military Neural Net

Today, Malice[RU] entered New Berlin and refused an inspection when asked. So I tracked him to Dresden, when an Red Hessian Cruiser (His ID was Red Hessian, Taged Dragons, and was in [901st]. Cant remeber his name >.<) was spotted on scanners. I jumped to New Berlin to alert the system of a possable Red Hessian cruiser attack, and Captain Axel Topf and Orvidos came in. Also, Kapt._Wetterstein appeared in a Rheinland cruiser to assist. We essentially blasted both the cruiser and Malice.

Other than that, nothin else new.

>End Transmission
Invalid Command

>End Transmission
Invalid Command

>End Transmission
Invalid Command

>Terminate Message

EDIT: Posted it Barely too late X.X:P

Rheinland Military Message Dump - yurineova - 07-26-2007

Subject: Smuggler
To: Rheinland Military Neural Net

We have reports that a pilot under the name of TreeWyrm is Hauling Cardimine into Sigma 13. Although it never enters New Berlin, I dont think its a good Idea for us to let this be, as the Junkers could then just be sending it to NB and all other Rheinland planets (IE, Yangai Depot works as a Drop off point). We have caught (Unfortunately, no screenies...Yet) Treewyrm with Cardy in his hold. I do not know if Sigma 13 would be in our region for us to police, but I dont feel at all comfy with Cardy being so close to NB.

If I could have permission to look into this matter more closely, I would make sure no Cardy gets near.

Terminate Transmission