Discovery Gaming Community
4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) (/showthread.php?tid=104884)

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Connor - 09-28-2013

(09-28-2013, 09:00 PM)KaiserDietz Wrote: ==============
Kusari Battleship GoTo
==============

When the Kusari Battleship is in go to and dock modes it has a shaking bug

That happens with all Battleships

Got a few bugs too

==============
NPC/Player Bumping Caps
==============

Can you sort this out? Somehow the NPCs and Player snubs can still bump a battleship and the battleship spins out of control. NPCs and Players should take damage from bumping caps

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Syrus - 09-29-2013

==============
Non-Military NPC Caps
==============

NPC Caps from non-military factions are supposed to drop credit cards, right?
Red Hessian NPCs, I killed Gunboats, Hels and Vidars (I think? Maybe not...), had no credit cards and no other "high paying" loot like cruiser captains and such in their loot. Normally cruisers pay 400-500k (-> Cruiser Captain) per kill and credit cards were a good way to make that work out for non-military factions as well.

Seems to be the case for pretty much all cap npcs now? That's quite ... disappointing.
Tested: Red Hessians, Blood Dragons, Council, BHG, Outcasts, IMG...

EDIT:
It seems like no NPC has credit cards in their loot anymore.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Lev_Arris - 09-29-2013

(09-27-2013, 02:59 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: ==============
LM not seen in Equipment List
==============

...I get the missile thing.

I don't. Could someone please explain why they don't work when you're on a mission? Or at least acknowledge that as a bug?

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Evo - 09-29-2013

==============
CHARON TURRETS W/ HEGEMON
==============

See this.

I attempted shooting both an arbiter and a marduk within range using turretview on my hegemon, past one or two zooms it ceases to hit the ship and instead attempts to automatically hit the very edges of the ship hitbox and then some. In the picture I was aiming for the ship itself, I also tried aiming for the crosshair with the same result.

Appears like it's trying to hit the shield bubble rather than the ship which doesn't exist anymore. When targeting the other side of the ship through zooming out and targeting the side opposite me it hit straight on, once more like it was trying to hit the bubble on the opposite side.

This is just speculation ofc, I have no clue why it would aim for the shield bubble in a different spot than what I aim at. If I aim for the middle of the ship it tends to pick either the bottom or top to fire at and miss completely.

UPDATE: Tried it once more after the latest update, same result.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Mercarryn - 09-29-2013

==============
NPC Bases
==============

-Alcudia Supply Station, Omicron Lambda. Ship dealer does not show anything. Check if the station should havy any ship dealer at all.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Auriec - 09-29-2013

(09-29-2013, 12:35 PM)Mercarryn Wrote: ==============
NPC Bases
==============

-Alcudia Supply Station, Omicron Lambda. Ship dealer does not show anything. Check if the station should havy any ship dealer at all.

Already reported. Fix should also be in the next update, if it isn't intended.
Thanks for reporting nonetheless.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Connor - 09-29-2013

==============
Bonn station - IC Depots
==============

So yeah, got 4 sets of IC Depots outside Bonn station. Is this meant to be here?

http://i.imgur.com/JGEUutF.png

Echo: bug reporters
wat r u doin
bug reporters
STAHP
We already got this one.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Papa Oomaumau - 09-29-2013

==============
No Bomber Torp Hardpoints on Recycler SHF
==============

After dismounting a Cilivilian Antimatter Cannon from my Recycler, i cannot re-mount it, nor any other bomber torp.
The Spatial, essentially a Recycler clone, can mount such weapons, but not the Recycler?
Bug or intentional?

Spatial has 1 torpedo slot, while Recycler has 2. Dual torp SHFs lost their ability to use bomber torpedoes with 4.87 ~ ae

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - belarusich - 09-29-2013

(09-25-2013, 05:13 PM)belarusich Wrote: ==============
Crash
==============

CTD when entering bar at BS Nagasaki in SP.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Duncan Farquar - 09-29-2013

==============
LUXURY FOOD - NOT SO "HIGHLY PERISHABLE"
==============

The Luxury Food is still marked as "Highly Perishable", however in a 25-minute trip (Planet Cambridge-Planet Nuremberg in a Mastodon, very slow thing) I lost only 1.2 units.