Discovery Gaming Community
Best ID for trading? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Best ID for trading? (/showthread.php?tid=106686)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Best ID for trading? - Highland Laddie - 11-01-2013

If the AIs have no need for trade, how do they buy/make replacement parts? They need some way of interacting with the economy, unless they just conquer/assimilate like the Borg.

RE: Best ID for trading? - Lythrilux - 11-01-2013

(11-01-2013, 08:33 PM)Highland Laddie Wrote: If the AIs have no need for trade, how do they buy/make replacement parts? They need some way of interacting with the economy, unless they just conquer/assimilate like the Borg.

We could do that... >:]

RE: Best ID for trading? - **BUDDY** - 11-01-2013

(11-01-2013, 05:42 PM)Anomander Wrote: Why You people are so focused to get bigger ship than 3600
- are we talking about trading or powertrading?

Freelancer ID + BWT / FireFly + some RP behind Your char - this is the best sollution.

So if someone has a ship with more than 3600 that instantly makes them a powertrader????

I think not

RE: Best ID for trading? - HassLHoFF™ - 11-01-2013

(11-01-2013, 07:10 PM)Anomander Wrote:
(11-01-2013, 06:15 PM)HassLHoFF Wrote: The best ID for trading is still the AI ID + BWT, but requires a lot RP, because you can possibly go nearly everywhere and dock on nearly every base.

Except the fact that AI do not have any interests in money
they are machines, brainless - computers - with dozens wires, chips and ram
but yet - that idea have some potential ^^

Excuse me sir, money is mandatory for receiving important parts.

P.S. i am not brainless Tongue

RE: Best ID for trading? - Anomander - 11-03-2013

(11-01-2013, 08:33 PM)Highland Laddie Wrote: If the AIs have no need for trade, how do they buy/make replacement parts? They need some way of interacting with the economy, unless they just conquer/assimilate like the Borg.
Do I write something about trading itself? NO - I've mentioned
that IMHO AI do not have any interest in MONEY/CREDITS

(11-01-2013, 09:04 PM)**BUDDY** Wrote: So if someone has a ship with more than 3600 that instantly makes them a powertrader????

I think not
Indeed not - but statistically how many powertraders fly
wih ship with less than 3600 cargo space?
and why topic 'with ID is best for TRADING' became to
topic 'with witch ID you could earn the most cash'?

(11-01-2013, 09:08 PM)HassLHoFF Wrote: Excuse me sir, money is mandatory for receiving important parts.

P.S. i am not brainless Tongue
Computer itself do not have any 'brain' - probability calculation and other math
but we descend the subject....

---

ALG suposed to be Industrial-cleaners not I-can-go-anywhere traders...
so in my opinion most universal both for trading and RP is Freelancer ID
(too bad that we do not have Indy.Trader ID anymore)

RE: Best ID for trading? - Enkidu - 11-03-2013

Ano, it doesn't make total sense to lecture an AI in the AI official faction as to the nature of how his InRp persona would think or act... just saying.

RE: Best ID for trading? - Black Widow - 11-03-2013

Gateway is best even better join Gateway| and get a a free coffee

RE: Best ID for trading? - Singularity - 11-03-2013

If we are talking about the 4 houses + Gallia, then GMG and IMG are good in my point of view.

+ GMG (Hostile Hogosha) it rarely hampers ore-trade runs (if thats what we are pointing)

and ofcourse ALG is good and better in many prospects (my view Smile )

RE: Best ID for trading? - Vipera Berus - 11-03-2013

I can say that despite the restrictions - Junker ID is ok for trading as it gives you more flexibility - I setup a salvage frigate to be able to go to almost every single faction base in Liberty Bretonia and Rheinland plus a fair number of the pirate bases in kursari. I would say that is a very good area of operations. Purely lawful - GMG followed by IMG is my recommendation.

RE: Best ID for trading? - Pancakes - 11-03-2013

Kishiro can go to all lawful bases everywhere.