Discovery Gaming Community
ok AMAG's got enough - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: ok AMAG's got enough (/showthread.php?tid=1165)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

ok AMAG's got enough - Virus - 06-19-2006

gezza999,Jun 19 2006, 11:45 AM Wrote:And for the love of cheese
[snapback]23817[/snapback]

ok AMAG's got enough - kiggles - 06-19-2006

Oh I see it now.

Kiggles :lol:

ok AMAG's got enough - The Pirate - 06-19-2006

ASS ill never forget you Tried too Make MY FACTION GET A BAD REP ON THE SERVER U ARE SOOO DEAD IF I EVER FIND U ON THE SER ILL HUNT U IN EVEY SYSTEM AND I WONT CARE IF U ARE IN A CHAR BELOW LVL 30 YOU WILL DIE YOU HEAR ME

I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH DISGUSTING BEHAVIOR TOO TRY AND TRICK YOURSELF INTO A FACTION

ok AMAG's got enough - kiggles - 06-19-2006

Pirate i see your point but plz keep to the rules.

Kiggles :(

ok AMAG's got enough - marauder - 06-19-2006

Pity there aren't any rules about impersonating a faction...

I thought it strange when he made an AMAG char after what had been said to and about him here.

Oh well, I guess we'll just have to put up with him.

ok AMAG's got enough - wedge antilles - 06-20-2006

CUFF Clan is still here. were just under cover for now.

ok AMAG's got enough - Wolfpack98 - 06-20-2006

Warning to everyone.

I'm getting tired of doing this. If you take matters into your own hands and ignore server rules *AND* Violate them.. I will ban your ass on the spot.

Do you get me?

I don't care if you're pissed madder than hell, or if you have a personal grudge. Violate Server Rules, You're in *MY* dog house. Not Korrds. Not Dab's, Not Igiss' NOT ANYONES. That server's my Dog House, and if you violate server rules, You get to spend 3 days in my dog house. Get it?

I'm sick of this venegeance ****. Tone it down. ALL OF YOU. You wanna go hunt someone? Go ahead. Follow server rules while you're at it. You violate them.. I'm gonna be on you like fleas on a dog.

And don't even think about testing the theory.

ok AMAG's got enough - Korrd - 06-20-2006

I agree with Wolf. Just because they behave like a******* is no reason to behave like one too.
Everybody stay calm.
Dont you see it? they are doing this to annoy everybody and make you behave like them. If you go down to their own methods, you will be giving them what they want. They are here to destabilize the comunity. They want you to behave like a beast, they want to wreak havok here for them.

Just ignore them or blow the up.
But have this in mind, Just because they are behaving like jerks is not an excuse to violate server rules.

ok AMAG's got enough - CruelKilroy - 06-20-2006

Think of it thiss way we are the light side they are the dark side do not let youre anger draw you down the path to the dark side like anakin... But be like luke and pull to the light side!

ok AMAG's got enough - Dab - 06-20-2006

Hey, I didn't hunt him down and try to do all that.. CUFF-Matt was weaponless and apperantly a new person, and Assassin was attacking him. I switched and fought him off...