Discovery Gaming Community
The Black Ravens - Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Black Ravens - Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=118932)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: The Black Ravens - Feedback - Cashew - 08-08-2014

Hello there unknown person so I guess I'll address you as Raven. Regarding your faction, It has some nice ideas to it as well as some not so good points which have been pointed out by other members. I personally think that it will be more beneficial for the -community- if you join the QCP| which are the official privateers. If you really do want to go through with your faction then I will look forward to interacting with you in game and on the forums.

RE: The Black Ravens - Feedback - Vredes - 08-08-2014

(08-08-2014, 04:57 PM)Cashew Wrote:
Hello there unknown person so I guess I'll address you as Raven. Regarding your faction, It has some nice ideas to it as well as some not so good points which have been pointed out by other members. I personally think that it will be more beneficial for the -community- if you join the QCP| which are the official privateers. If you really do want to go through with your faction then I will look forward to interacting with you in game and on the forums.

QCP| are dead. Better use the Privateer ID.

RE: The Black Ravens - Feedback - Cashew - 08-08-2014

(08-08-2014, 05:26 PM)Vredes Wrote:
(08-08-2014, 04:57 PM)Cashew Wrote:

QCP| are dead. Better use the Privateer ID.

No we just have no current leader. That issue is being solved by the BAF Admiralty, and should be resolved soon.

RE: The Black Ravens - Feedback - Ponge - 08-08-2014

"Kusari - secondary enemy of Bretonia"

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Bretonia just started to ease up the tension with Kusari? Shooting Kusarian ships in Kusari would make this effort futile. I suggest you change that to shooting ships that support Gallia (for e.g. GMG regularly ships He3 to Bretonia which it needs quite much, so shooting those would not really help against Gallics).

RE: The Black Ravens - Feedback - Omicron - 08-09-2014

Waaay too many ranks.

My reccomendation: cut on them. All you need is essentially:

optional: trial/recruit rank
mandatory: regular
optional: veteran rank
mandatory: leader

RE: The Black Ravens - Feedback - The Black Ravens - 08-09-2014

(08-09-2014, 10:17 AM)Omicron Wrote: Waaay too many ranks.

My reccomendation: cut on them. All you need is essentially:

optional: trial/recruit rank
mandatory: regular
optional: veteran rank
mandatory: leader

Thanks for you reccomendation!

RE: The Black Ravens - Feedback - The Black Ravens - 08-09-2014

(08-08-2014, 08:32 PM)Ponge Wrote: "Kusari - secondary enemy of Bretonia"

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Bretonia just started to ease up the tension with Kusari? Shooting Kusarian ships in Kusari would make this effort futile. I suggest you change that to shooting ships that support Gallia (for e.g. GMG regularly ships He3 to Bretonia which it needs quite much, so shooting those would not really help against Gallics).

Fixed

RE: The Black Ravens - Feedback - The Black Ravens - 08-10-2014

"Diplomacy" was added.

RE: The Black Ravens - Feedback - Thyrzul - 08-10-2014

So you are mostly anti-Gallia and anti-Corsair, but at the same time you have Colonials and Liberty Navy as neutrals, Liberty Corporations as unfriendly and Maquis as uncertain, even despite these could easily fit the "who will assist against the most pressing enemy" category you listed as friendlies. Additionally, in your history you state Ravens are neutral with Outcasts while in your diplomacy sheet they are listed as friendly. And finally, you listed Gallic Junkers as "unknown or situational" while they are known allies of the Gallic Crown.

Can you explain why are such inconsistencies among your posts in your information thread?

RE: The Black Ravens - Feedback - The Black Ravens - 08-12-2014

(08-10-2014, 09:47 PM)Thyrzul Wrote:
So you are mostly anti-Gallia and anti-Corsair, but at the same time you have Colonials and Liberty Navy as neutrals, Liberty Corporations as unfriendly and Maquis as uncertain, even despite these could easily fit the "who will assist against the most pressing enemy" category you listed as friendlies. Additionally, in your history you state Ravens are neutral with Outcasts while in your diplomacy sheet they are listed as friendly. And finally, you listed Gallic Junkers as "unknown or situational" while they are known allies of the Gallic Crown.

Can you explain why are such inconsistencies among your posts in your information thread?
Now we use QCP| relationships, later this is was updated