Discovery Gaming Community
Hochschild Gold Mining PLC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Hochschild Gold Mining PLC (/showthread.php?tid=120896)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Hochschild Gold Mining PLC - Commander Crucible - 05-02-2015

Greetings,

I am a Bowex Hauler and would kindly request docking permits for the vessel mentioned below

Yours sincerely
Commander Crucible

Tag / Vessel Name: Johnathan_drew
Payment : Cash has been sent.

RE: Hochschild Gold Mining PLC - Stefan_Steinar - 05-02-2015

Dear Eduardo,

this is Sonja_Narcano here.
I'm contacting you to be allowed to dock at you base for trading reasons.

My Friend Sonja_Steinar told me about your base and i like to use it just like she does

IFF
ID

here the Cash confirmation - as a favor to my friend Sonja i pay for her right for june too
the amount of cash covers the payment for May and June for the both of us now... please confirm your docking right for those two months to come.

Payment

best Regards

Sonja

RE: Hochschild Gold Mining PLC - Burekpie - 05-02-2015

Good day, Mr. Hochschild.

Tag / vessel name : Samvozo.Nekosmece
Permit requested : Docking rights for transport
ID / IFF: REP ID
Payment : Credits

RE: Hochschild Gold Mining PLC - Eduardo Hochschild - 05-02-2015

|---------------------------------------- Uplink to Sirius Neural Net: Established ---------------------------------|

|------------------------------------------- Signal Booster: 47% Boost In place ------------------------------------|

|----------------------------------------------------- Connection: Strong ----------------------------------------------|

Greetings Artemis,

Payment has been Received, All Vessels have been granted access.

Safe travels and thanks for your interest in our base.

Yours Sincerely,
Eduardo Hochschild, Owner of Hochschild Gold Mining, PLC.

|--------------------------------------------------- Connection: Dropped ---------------------------------------------|

|--------------------------------------------------- Signal Booster: Offline --------------------------------------------|

|------------------------------------------- Uplink to Sirius Neural Net: Closed ------------------------------------|

|---------------------------------------- Uplink to Sirius Neural Net: Established ---------------------------------|

|------------------------------------------- Signal Booster: 47% Boost In place ------------------------------------|

|----------------------------------------------------- Connection: Strong ----------------------------------------------|

Greetings Johnathan_drew,

I am delighted your secuirty checks have checked out and that your payment was received.

Docking rights have been granted.

Thanks for your interest in my base.

Yours Sincerely,

|--------------------------------------------------- Connection: Dropped ---------------------------------------------|

|--------------------------------------------------- Signal Booster: Offline --------------------------------------------|

|------------------------------------------- Uplink to Sirius Neural Net: Closed ------------------------------------|

Greetings Sonja_Narcano,

Your checks have cleared however know i am granting you access as it is more a benefit to us BMM for having an additional customer than to DHC.

I appreciate your interest in my base, rights have been granted and permit for Sonja_Steinar has been updated to include June

Yours Sincerely,

Greetings Samvozo.Nekosmece,

You have passed our required the secuirty checks, Payment has been received.

Rights have been granted.

My Thanks for your interest in my base.
Yours Sincerely,

RE: Hochschild Gold Mining PLC - Stefan_Steinar - 05-02-2015

Dear Eduardo!

thank you for your allowence to dock.
I really appreciate that

best regards

Sonja

RE: Hochschild Gold Mining PLC - Commander Crucible - 05-02-2015

Thanks for the permit Mr Hochschild, it will be a pleasure doing business with you.

Yours Sincerely
Commander crucible

RE: Hochschild Gold Mining PLC - Darth_Sidious - 05-16-2015

<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Incoming Transmission >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Target: Mr. Hochschid

Source: John.Mercury

With reference to: Docking Permissions

Good Day Mr.Hochschild,

im interested to Docking-Permissions.

Tag / Vessel Name: John.Mercury , Digging.John

Permit Requested: (Cargo) John.Mercury , (Miner) Digging.John

ID & IFF Evidence: IDF,IFF,Payment