Discovery Gaming Community
Avatars and Signatures - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Site & Forum Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Avatars and Signatures (/showthread.php?tid=12832)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Avatars and Signatures - Baltar - 10-07-2008

@ Orin Hasting: Yes ... I'm sure it can be fixed. But the responses to my initial post were uncalled for. Coming in with fists swinging and no gloves on is inappropriate. And swinging the fists in my direction is not helping me solve my problem. If there's an easy fix to this I'd like to know. Don't go assuming I know how to turn these things off or that Firefox might have a way to solve it. If that's the case ... explain to me how to do it ... but don't unleash the bloodhounds on me for having a migraine caused by an avatar.

@ Xing: Ok Xing ... read the thread and count the negative posts. While you do that ... take note as to how many times I have to put up my arms to defend myself ... cause there's a lot of swinging going on here. And I don't much enjoy being assaulted here. I make a simple post explaining how I'm getting a migraine from a certain avatar and next thing I know I'm getting a barrage of insults and anger. I just want the headache to stop ... now quit stepping on my head and adding to the problem. Offer me a solution.

Avatars and Signatures - Orin - 10-07-2008

Click on your name in the top-left corner of the page. Go to the bottom. Click "Edit my Profile". Look on the left. Click "Board Settings". Edit accordingly.

Avatars and Signatures - Xing - 10-07-2008

I offered you a solution - in fact, a lot of people offered you a solution, but you prefer to moan on how you will die if nothing is done as you wish.

This, is the reason, along with the fact you act like this forum should adapt to your needs, why your reputation is spinning downward right now.

Avatars and Signatures - Linkero - 10-07-2008

I think there was a big misunderstanding within this topic. Has anyone(besides orin's last post) think that Baltar might not of known about the option?

' Wrote:Click on your name in the top-left corner of the page. Go to the bottom. Click "Edit my Profile". Look on the left. Click "Board Settings". Edit accordingly.

Thank you Orin ... all that drama and this could have been pointed out on page 1.

By the way ... click the link here to the avatar that sent my head spinning. I have to cover it up with my hand while I read posts by this guy.

and you couldnt have sent a pm to said person, nor asked to the admins in pm of course.

Read my first post on this thread.

Avatars and Signatures - Zelot - 10-07-2008

' Wrote:Thank you Orin ... all that drama and this could have been pointed out on page 1.

By the way ... click the link here to the avatar that sent my head spinning. I have to cover it up with my hand while I read posts by this guy.

I will admit that Avi is pretty annoying and hard on the eyes.

Avatars and Signatures - Orin - 10-07-2008

Jesus Christ. That is a horribly irritating avatar.

But, mate, you could have said you didn't know where to edit the pics out from the get-go.:wacko:

@ Xing: Notice how many pages of arguments passed between the time your post and the time I actually found the person again. When I saw the post initially ... I didn't think to take note as to who it was ... something about the flashing light next to his name prevented that. I've been at this for 2 hours now ... and just recently found the flipping avatar that caused me my problems. So please lighten up on me.

I suggest you re-read your first post, reconsider the agresiveness of it, recall of other complain thread argetting one individual or group of individuals (and the reactions it generated), then think again why everyone are overeacting.