Discovery Gaming Community
NEW AI ships? will there ever be more then 2 ai ships - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: NEW AI ships? will there ever be more then 2 ai ships (/showthread.php?tid=129809)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: NEW AI ships? will there ever be more then 2 ai ships - SILENT KNIGHT - 05-25-2015

(05-25-2015, 09:59 PM)Shizune Wrote:
(05-25-2015, 09:54 PM)Rory Jacoby Wrote:
(05-25-2015, 09:38 PM)Snake Wrote:
(05-25-2015, 04:15 PM)Commander Crucible Wrote: I think that guy wants a guard system for the artificial intelligence consensus.

Consensus? You mean just Artifial Intelligence. Or in official case, Primary Artificial Intelligence, the Consensus doesn't exist anymore.

2ndly, ye well this was discussed alot. We thought about a Vertical shaped ship, beeing unique than any other ship. As it would give the AI a shape of a Body in space. We had tons of ideas lol... I kinda find this thread hopeless, realy. Don't even know if it's worth wasting your time here. ^^

lvl 9 Domegemegrottebyte;s camouflage

I take your 1 Domegemegrottebye and raise you 1 Monoicosebyte.
I have to ask how computer storage space equals camouflage...

I take your 1 Monoicosebyte and raise you 1 memory value still to be discovered not yet but when it is
lvl 1000 ? 1000 = 1MB

back to basics..

RE: NEW AI ships? will there ever be more then 2 ai ships - Ash - 05-25-2015

(05-25-2015, 09:42 PM)TheProphet Wrote: Hold that thought. If I couldn't understand what this guy was trying to say, I have no right to criticize the fact that he might as well have actually typed it out in his own language?

The fact is you put the guy down about something that is likely causing him difficulty, and what you said was not in the slightest bit helpful. That's the long and short of it regardless of whatever way you want to twist it.

Now that's enough. No more.

RE: NEW AI ships? will there ever be more then 2 ai ships - SILENT KNIGHT - 05-25-2015

(05-25-2015, 10:31 PM)Ash Wrote:
(05-25-2015, 09:42 PM)TheProphet Wrote: Hold that thought. If I couldn't understand what this guy was trying to say, I have no right to criticize the fact that he might as well have actually typed it out in his own language?

The fact is you put the guy down about something that is likely causing him difficulty, and what you said was not in the slightest bit helpful. That's the long and short of it regardless of whatever way you want to twist it.

Now that's enough. No more.

hey ASH !! relax bro, don't let him agro you haha, i take no offence, cause its my fault for not taking the time to add all that other crap like ?!.,";' and yeah funny party is i land at dortmund go to new berlin and everybody wanted to kill me no reason.

bad joke but true story

RE: NEW AI ships? will there ever be more then 2 ai ships - Tarator - 05-25-2015

(05-25-2015, 04:15 PM)Commander Crucible Wrote: I think that guy wants a guard system for the artificial intelligence consensus.

I hear pretty much all guard systems are getting deguarded so I think that's out of the question.
And +1 for an AI gunboat, but I wouldn't see much sense in adding anything beyond the cruiser class, like battleships.

(05-25-2015, 10:54 PM)Bloxin Wrote:

I hear pretty much all guard systems are getting deguarded so I think that's out of the question.
And +1 for an AI gunboat, but I wouldn't see much sense in adding anything beyond the cruiser class, like battleships.

true but its like liberty looks all pretty.. but no force thats why when 1 pirate bomber enters 5 liberty LN or LSF or LPI is on his case.. but maybe more varients of AI fighters or even tradeships to carry datacentres or info around ...

RE: NEW AI ships? will there ever be more then 2 ai ships - Ash - 05-25-2015

I've mentioned this before but kappa should just be scrapped and reformed into an AI system. Or at least the AI's should be relocated to somewhere decent with more than the lulzy RP of Gammu that stems from 4.84.

RE: NEW AI ships? will there ever be more then 2 ai ships - Tarator - 05-26-2015

(05-25-2015, 11:04 PM)Rory Jacoby Wrote:

true but its like liberty looks all pretty.. but no force thats why when 1 pirate bomber enters 5 liberty LN or LSF or LPI is on his case.. but maybe more varients of AI fighters or even tradeships to carry datacentres or info around ...

You can't compare AI/Prime as it is now, to a house. Houses have all the means to supply and maintain complete ship lines.
And the idea for a new fighter sounds cool, maybe also a freighter/transport?

RE: NEW AI ships? will there ever be more then 2 ai ships - Lythrilux - 05-26-2015

(05-26-2015, 12:55 AM)Bloxin Wrote:
(05-25-2015, 11:04 PM)Rory Jacoby Wrote:

You can't compare AI/Prime as it is now, to a house. Houses have all the means to supply and maintain complete ship lines.
On the contrary, by AI lore they're easily efficient enough to build these things provided they can gather the materials. They have machines upon machines that are perfectly capable of building ships - these drones do not require food, sleep, water or oxygen.

RE: NEW AI ships? will there ever be more then 2 ai ships - Kauket - 05-26-2015

He's asking if the AI should create another 2 ship types, and have a system for themselves where the background and starsphere is "AI-like" material, like 10101's as the background, almost like entering a digital world. He's also mentioning that there should be a jumpgate entry for what should be another system, but in this system, (like the dyson sphere) it is the insides of this AI mothership. You would be able to see AI manufactoring stations and npc drones "working" inside there. So basically being inside a base and being able to fly around in it.

He also wants the texture colour to have an animated effect, like those weird "line" glows you see.

Also suggesting plasma as an AI commodity.

Was it really that hard people? No need to bash. Also. Not sure if I got that right, but it's up for him to clarify.

AI commodity might be interesting, but otherwise, they dont' need a system IMO

RE: NEW AI ships? will there ever be more then 2 ai ships - Tarator - 05-26-2015

Lythrilux Wrote:On the contrary, by AI lore they're easily efficient enough to build these things provided they can gather the materials. They have machines upon machines that are perfectly capable of building ships - these drones do not require food, sleep, water or oxygen.

My bad, I didn't put it correctly. Was thinking about resources which they don't seem to have.

Nyx Wrote:He's asking if the AI should create another 2 ship types, and have a system for themselves where the background and starsphere is "AI-like" material, like 10101's as the background, almost like entering a digital world. He's also mentioning that there should be a jumpgate entry for what should be another system, but in this system, (like the dyson sphere) it is the insides of this AI mothership. You would be able to see AI manufactoring stations and npc drones "working" inside there. So basically being inside a base and being able to fly around in it.

Well a new system would be very unlikely, maybe make Kappa more "AI" like? Big Grin
And about the "Dyson" like structure, I guess the staff would be a big no here. I can't see AI having the resources to have the ability to build a variety of ships (that being a complete ship line), so I don't see how could they have the resources to construct a light year sized structure, and that will never happen I guess.